수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술전

<수술전>

It's a nice Saturday^^ It's already been two months since I had surgery on March 19th. After posting this post, I realized that there are a lot of people who want to get rid of nasolabial folds and that there are also a lot of people who are worried because they have no chin like me and are desperately looking into it. As someone who had surgery before you, I want to give you proper information, and I also want to brag about how much prettier I am, so I'm posting another review^^ ​At first, I searched on Foxya Cafe with the intention of just getting rid of the nasolabial folds, and found the result better than mine. I consulted immediately after reading the review of the person who had the surgery first. I had severe nasolabial folds, but chinless surgery was said to be very effective, so I had two surgeries. Nasolabial dermal excision is a surgery that eliminates nasolabial folds, and autologous dermal chinless surgery is a safe alternative to implants. I added my own dermis to create volume. If you have a chin, your face looks a bit plump and your protruding mouth looks a bit prominent~;;; After putting in my own dermis, my face shape changed to look like a slimmer one, and my mouth looked more retracted, so I'm satisfied with the nasolabial folds, but I'm more satisfied with my overall image. I also saw someone who was worried that absorption would be bumpy if I used my own dermis, but that's not the case at all, and there were no side effects. Taken today . I'm uploading a photo^^ I'm uploading it without using an editing app. Have a relaxing weekend^^

Comment 11
효사랑 2022-05-21 (토) 16:58 2 Years ago Address
How is self-dermal surgery performed? Does the recovery process take a long time?

팔자를피자 Writer 2022-05-23 (월) 15:03 2 Years ago Address
[@Hyosarang] That’s not true.
huckfinn 2022-05-22 (일) 20:06 2 Years ago Address
It went really well.

팔자를피자 Writer 2022-05-23 (월) 15:03 2 Years ago Address
[@huckfinn] Thank you
Lhuz 2022-05-22 (일) 20:18 2 Years ago Address
I think you’ve improved a lot!!

팔자를피자 Writer 2022-05-23 (월) 15:04 2 Years ago Address
[@Lhuz] Yes
건준나나 2022-05-23 (월) 00:09 2 Years ago Address
My nasolabial folds have improved.