Prev  Next  List
[Face]

6th day of cheekbone surgery

rnhr 2022-08-23 (화) 01:53 1 Years ago 1760
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
My chin was so thin that only the side cheekbones stuck out, so I was really stressed out for the rest of my life. I wanted to get surgery before I turned 30, so I went to about 3 hospitals on a semi-impulsive basis before making the decision ㅠㅠ Just like everyone said, I'll take the medicine, and when I woke up, my face was covered with a compression bandage. I didn't feel much pain because it was the size of my cheekbone (thank goodness), but because of the anesthesia, the dizziness was so severe that the nausea lasted for up to 3 days and I vomited even if I drank water... It's the 6th day of the dizziness, but it definitely went away around the 5th day. Are your cheeks plump? Around the 4th day, when the swelling was at its peak, I saw something that looked like a dent in my cheek, but in fact, my front cheek was too swollen to be called a dent, so I stopped worrying about it. The biggest problem now is that when I woke up from anesthesia, I fell asleep with my head tilted to one side, and only the left side was severely swollen and my eye was bleeding. It's all because of all this... I went to work, but it wasn't covered up well, so I was stressed... I hope the swelling goes down nicely...!!

Comment 6
이집트콩 2022-08-26 (금) 08:36 1 Years ago Address
무사히 붓기 빠지시길 바라용 ㅠ 혹시 그러면 옆광대만 하신거에용?
투썸투 2022-08-29 (월) 14:00 1 Years ago Address
고생많으셨어요! 시간지나면 나으실거예여!
하부리 2022-10-01 (토) 08:21 1 Years ago Address
빠른 회복하셨음 좋겠어요!!
상한 2022-10-04 (화) 03:57 1 Years ago Address
놀라운 결과가 기다릴거에요!
주줒 2022-11-18 (금) 06:59 1 Years ago Address
고생 하셨어요ㅠㅠ 수술 이쁘게 됐을거에용 !
민진파 2022-12-13 (화) 18:52 1 Years ago Address