Days
Private
시술전 이중턱과 볼살

<시술전 이중턱과 볼살>

시술 전 과 시술1주일 후 정면

<시술 전 과 시술1주일 후 정면>

시술 전 과 시술 1주일 후 측면

<시술 전 과 시술 1주일 후 측면>

Even though I'm a man, there aren't a lot of reviews from men, so I remember wondering if this would really work for men too... ㅠㅠ I'll leave a review of the treatment for men haha. Those of you reading this are the chosen ones!! First of all, I had facial liposuction injections, and all the staff at the hospital I went to kindly informed me about every single thing, so I didn't feel embarrassed! You know? Even if I go to a men's clothing store or a beauty salon, I'm in a situation where I don't know what to do. Haha. She took good care of me until the procedure, just like my mother , so it wasn't awkward at all. As for the results of the procedure, the swelling and bruising still need to go down a little more, but even considering it's only the first week, I'm very satisfied. However, it will take a few more weeks for feeling in your face (cheeks, chin, etc.) to return, so be careful when shaving . You will experience the strange feeling of shaving someone else's face .

Comment 4
탱이불독이 2022-08-06 (토) 01:43 2 Years ago Address
They didn't remove the liposuction through liposuction, but they just looked at it?

쏘리네 Writer 2022-08-16 (화) 13:20 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
믹시스 2022-08-09 (화) 15:00 2 Years ago Address
The effect is amazing
브로커꺼져라 2023-09-09 (토) 00:16 1 Years ago Address
Can I get the hospital information?
Prev  Next  List