Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Consultation review

wejgiow 2018-12-06 (목) 16:24 5 Years ago 4707
This review was written without false information based on my subjective experience. I am a worried person, so even when I have a foot, I ask all the questions I have, ask repeatedly, and check the hospital carefully. 'When looking for a hospital, you only need to visit 5 places!' I didn't believe that. It is a once-in-a-lifetime operation, because I wanted to be more careful. I am a person who has developed over 20 hospitals. There are two important things in my opinion. First, the director's skills (a lot of experience) and mind who perform the surgery! In a way, it is natural that the probability of improvement increases with skill. This is because each person's face has different characteristics. (For example, whether the eyebrow bone protrudes, the eyeball is retracted, the face with severe asymmetry, the left facial bone protrudes more than the right facial bone, and the surgical method varies a lot depending on these characteristics.) Of course, you must have a lot of experience in surgery. There are various types of human faces, and we recommend that you receive them from a director who has experienced all of them. The surgeon's posture for plastic surgery, that is, the 'mind' is also important. What I felt while having a baby was 'Once you have surgery, it's over!' There seems to be a lot of managers who think so. After surgery, many questions arise from the post-surgery management position, and if there is any inflammation or if it has been a week since the operation, and a red spot or breast scar remains, the patient's waiting time throughout the management time It will be mentally painful for you. The hospital is not close, and even if you visit the hospital, the reaction may be cold due to the busy hospital situation. (It is understandable that the directors are very busy due to consultation with new patients and surgery time. However, it is also a sad part for me after the operation.) Therefore, I hope that you choose a hospital that can manage each patient with sincerity. The second is 'aftercare'. Aftercare is really important. No matter how well the surgery is done, if the follow-up care is bad, I will not choose that hospital. Even from the hospital's point of view, this follow-up management would be really difficult. There are many people who need counseling and surgery, but I don't think I've seen many hospitals where the director takes care of each and every detail, even after-care. In other words, there are so many hospitals that do not perform surgery and follow-up care well. Please be sure to check this part. I received counseling from a hospital that could satisfy both of these requirements. The manager was also very kind and explained all the questions that I did not know in an easy-to-understand manner. And he kindly explained the parts that would get better, and the parts that didn't get better or had a lot to lose. So it was easy to decide. When the director gave me a consultation (it was a woman, but she was the first female plastic surgeon to be obtained), more specifically, why shouldn't I do it here? There may be no such thing, and surgery like this can be safer and more effective. He even explained why. (The aesthetic sense was also excellent.) And he explained in detail the schedule for follow-up care after surgery, and it was impressive that he told me everything even if I didn't ask any questions, as if looking into my head. There was only one director, who gave direct consultations, and although he looked very busy, he was not rushed on time and looked after each one very carefully. If I have surgery, I'll have to do it here. The director's house and skills are outstanding, and above all, the head of the department and the director both gave the consultation in great detail and sincerity.  Again, this is part of my experience as it is, and there are no false facts. Don't choose any hospital just because you don't have time and it's annoying. please.

Comment 7
스팸스팸 2018-12-06 (목) 19:24 5 Years ago Address
What is the name of the hospital?
올때매로나 2018-12-14 (금) 12:15 5 Years ago Address
Contour is really important for follow-up care . Taking out the most important facial bones.. I'm going to the event hospital, and I'm going to change the hospital without an accident.
oh**** 2019-01-21 (월) 11:32 5 Years ago Address
How are you? I'm going to do it here too.
oh**** 2019-01-21 (월) 11:38 5 Years ago Address
Oh, I guess it wasn't the head of the woman.
wannabee 2019-04-07 (일) 09:28 5 Years ago Address
Can you give me hospital information?
뿌어야 2019-10-14 (월) 10:57 4 Years ago Address
Is it Apgujeong?
백설왕자 2022-07-14 (목) 16:44 2 Years ago Address
I'm looking for this hospital too. I'll have to take a look. Thank you
Prev  Next  List