Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Hello, I recently had cheekbone surgery, diaphragm surgery, and nose surgery. I've done a lot of eye-opening in the meantime, and I'll leave a record of my surgery review in the hopes that it will be helpful to others. The face shape has slightly developed cheekbones, so it's very bumpy? It looked like a skull, so about 8 years ago, I had a full face fat graft + nose + double eyelid surgery on that skull-like area. During my 20s, I was told that I was pretty with that face and I lived well, but as I got older, I started to get nerdy, and this facial fat didn't go away with diet. When I realized this, I immediately went to the hospital for a consultation. The reason I had to have revision nose surgery was because the bridge of my nose was curved. When I took a picture of my face with a basic camera, the bridge of my nose came out like this. This was very stressful, so I just got a consultation to do the cheekbones + lip breathing together. They said the silicone would be curved like that because the original shape of my nose bone was curved, and that it should be designed to fit my nose bone. Anyway, the nose wasn't clearly crooked, so I didn't have to do it, so I just did it. I was so worried the day before that I couldn't sleep at all..ㅠ Also, my period broke out... I went to the hospital in the morning in the worst condition, took some necessary photos, received explanations from the director, and signed the consent form. They asked me to sign a consent form for surgery that could lead to death... I received it at a discounted price on the condition of partial disclosure, and that I should only leave good reviews on plastic surgery apps such as Bobby Talk and Gangnam Unni and not write any negative comments. Hehe ---> So I don't think I can give you hospital information here, so don't ask!!! Then I met the two directors. 1) Director Koh - He designed the design by saying meaningful words such as "The asymmetry of the face is more severe than I thought..? Do you think you can match this?"; 2) Outline Director - I drew a line with a pen and said, "Don't worry, it's a perfectly planned plan," and completed the design in less than a minute; We both met for a very short time. I just took a picture of Citi. I thought they would talk about something while watching it together, but I was a little embarrassed to see that they didn't even care about the pictures I took without explaining the surgery plan. What am I going to do with this..? I went up to the operating table a little after 12 o'clock, took three deep breaths, prepared for the surgery, drank the anesthetic gas, fell asleep, and woke up around 5 o'clock? The surgery was over. After it was over, it was really hard... I couldn't breathe well, my face was swollen, I hadn't woken up from the anesthesia, and it was cold. I was originally going to go home alone without a guardian, but fortunately, the day before the surgery, my guardian said he would come, so I came in the guardian's car. I really can't go home alone. You must have a guardian. After the surgery, while I was recovering for an hour or two, my guardian gave me medicine for me and listened to me explain various things. It was funny. The male staff member said, "Did you ask for CCTV? I watched it all the time, but you don't know that. It's called gonging, and it's wearing a gown, but it's different . “No one went in, I saw the two directors doing it and I didn’t do the surgery by proxy.” It was like this???? My guardian and I are both medical professionals, so I was curious about the surgical process, so I asked for it. Haha, they just said, "You don't know much about gonging, which means wearing a gown." This was so funny haha.... Then, when I shared my nose with the clown, my nose was completely blocked with cotton and I had to breathe only through my mouth. I felt dizzy as if the anesthetic gas had gone out, I felt like I was going to vomit, and my throat was so sore that they called intubation. But I didn't know it was that hard. I barely got home and was trying to rest and sleep, but you said I couldn't sleep and wasn't feeling well, right? My heart was beating like crazy, but the unpleasant symptoms of tachycardia, as if someone was hitting the back of my head very quickly with a finger, the symptoms of arrhythmia that were different from the racing heart and peripheral arteries, and the symptoms of difficulty breathing were so severe. This isn't a very difficult surgery, guys... At this point, I thought I might die. I've seen a lot of people die, and their heart starts pounding before they die. Am I in that situation? I could barely sleep while suffering alone with these thoughts in my head. My blocked nose kept bleeding, my heart was beating wildly and incorrectly, my throat was so dry and sore, and I felt like I spent the night drinking water every 30 minutes. And so on. After being intubated for 4-5 hours, the phlegm and cough were severe. But I had another rhinoplasty using the autologous ribs, so the autocostal area was really, really sore. It was a really hellish first day... My condition couldn't recover. I could barely eat rice. My heart isn't racing anymore. My nose continues to bleed. I took a taxi to the hospital and received nutritional supplements. I felt like I was going to throw up while riding in the car, so I took the subway to get home. I can't even wash and it's so hard to breathe. My face is puffy. I didn't even know how the day had passed, so I was sore, coughing, burying my face in the humidifier, and was dead all day. Sleep time 3-4 hours, walk 2400 steps. I haven't been able to brush my teeth for a week, so I have to gargle every two hours. I had to kick it for 24 hours for 3 days, so my face was very itchy and my head hurt. The heart has now returned to a normal pulse. The nosebleed has subsided a lot, but something keeps coming out and I have to pat it with cotton. My face gets more swollen. I went to the hospital and took cotton out of my nose. I felt like I was much better off than the day before, but it was still painful. Coughing and phlegm getting worse. You have to hold your own ribs and move and cough while enduring the pain. My nose continues to bleed, but I can't breathe through my nose, so I have to bleed it or swallow it. Then my nose gets stuffy and my cough gets worse. I told my friends that this was a really dangerous surgery and that I would never have done it if I had known. It takes 40 minutes to eat a bowl of rice wine. My lips were all swollen, so I covered them up and ate them. Still having trouble breathing. Pain at the surgical site. You can sit for a while, but it's almost as if you spent the day in bed. Sleep time: 4-5 hours, walk about 4,000 steps. I slept for over 5 hours, probably because I was breathing through my nose without realizing it. When I sleep, I sleep at a 45 degree angle, but my back hurts a lot. From the 3rd to 4th day, I learned that light walks are important, so since it was raining, I went for a 30-minute walk in the underground parking lot of my apartment. And I really wanted to wash it, so I put waterproof tape on the rib area and gently washed my hair while taking a shower. It was so refreshing, but I guess I didn't put the waterproof tape on it properly, so it got all wet, so I went to the pharmacy and disinfected my ribs myself. I was surprised at how big the scar was... I think it was about 5 centimeters long. I'm really worried about when the scar under my breast will disappear... I'm getting married. I have to go... I searched endlessly for ways to recover from autologous scars. My condition recovered a bit in the afternoon, so I watched Netflix while eating cream-filled castella and milk. 8400 steps. Did the swelling go down from the walk last night? I did it, but for some reason I was full again in the morning, so I kept craving it, and now they told me to only do it for 2 hours a day, so I felt like it and went for an hour walk (walked 10,000 steps), but it was so hot that I had to take a quick shower again. I did some housework to return to my daily life, and finally came to my senses and read the post-surgery instructions carefully. It's been 4 days now, and they say I need to manage it for the next 3 months... In particular, they say no smoking/drinking for 6 months, which is so critical;ㅠ I tried regular porridge instead of rice porridge, but I couldn't chew ingredients like beef or mushrooms, so I just switched back to rice porridge. I melted the bread with my tongue and ate it with Aa. What on earth is it with people who eat regular food on the 3rd or 4th day..? It's impossible... The pain in my cheekbones has gone away, but my face feels tingly and uncomfortable. No feeling in the nose. Self-possessed pain. Cough and phlegm still present. I haven't been able to yawn before, but for the first time, I did it very carefully. On the 5th day, my back hurts a lot from sleeping while sitting on 7 cushions. Sleep for about 6 hours while breathing through your nose. I went to the hospital and received swelling management. I removed the tape on my face for contouring and took a f/u CT scan. My nose is still the same, so I have tape and gauze on it and I'm mostly breathing through my mouth. My face is still swollen, but it feels like it's starting to decrease. The double eyelid line is now slightly visible. There are severe yellow bruises under the eyes and on the neck. As expected, I couldn't eat rice, which has solid ingredients, so I continued to eat rice wine and pumpkin juice. But I ate the chocolate roll + ah as a snack. I do my homework for an hour in the morning and afternoon. Heat compress applied twice. Self-coughing is still uncomfortable. ㅠㅠ The coughing and phlegm are still there. Still, I cleaned the house, went out for an hour, and walked 10,000 steps. (But they say you should never overdo it if you're having a hard time) I was happy to mix bananas, honey, chocolate, ice, and milk to make an extremely sweet drink. I want regular food quickly. I yawned three times and my cheekbones hurt a little. I thought I would have to be careful until the first week. I got used to it to some extent, but my back hurt so much that it took me a long time to fall asleep. Cough phlegm has decreased but is still present. (If you sleep while sitting down, raising your head to the sky and breathing through your mouth, your nose keeps running down, phlegm appears and it is difficult) Sleep time 7 hours, walk 8000 steps. I went back to work while drinking coffee. 2 hours of freckles, 1 cold compress in the morning, 3 warm compresses in the afternoon, bruises are bright yellow. I searched endlessly about pin removal surgery. I was scared because I would have to have another surgery in the future. The swelling is similar, but my eyes look like hooks again, and the ptosis is torn, so I'm stressed... I get goosebumps when I see myself thinking that I want to have epicanthoplasty restoration + forehead lift + double eyelid surgery while removing the pins. ---> Is there a good hospital..? Please tell me... It's too long, but I'm just leaving this in detail for my records. I wanted to tell you that it was a very difficult and dangerous surgery, so I did it without knowing much. I'm going to have my nose splint removed tomorrow..!

Comment 6
ddhdidodjc… 2022-07-03 (일) 11:51 2 Years ago Address
코랑 윤곽이랑 같이하다니 ㄷㄷ 힘들었을텐데 고생많았어 쾌유하길!
융융땡 2022-07-03 (일) 12:36 2 Years ago Address
나도 코 윤곽 같이하려고 하는데 병원 정보 부탁드려요
예떠떠 2022-07-19 (화) 08:38 2 Years ago Address
후기 생생히 적어져서 고마워~~ 혹시 병원 어딘지도 알려줄 수 있을까?? 나도 코 윤곽 같이 하려고하거든
조이야 2022-07-29 (금) 16:08 2 Years ago Address
와 힘들겟다 코랑 윤곽 고통 어느정도야 ? 정보 쪽지 줄 수 있어 ?
성공진심 2022-09-15 (목) 05:08 2 Years ago Address
코윤곽 어디서 같이한거야? 원장이름도 좀 알려줄수있어?
종로고양이 2023-03-02 (목) 00:33 1 Years ago Address