Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The protruding mouth was too stressful, so I decided to have surgery. He said that he did not look at other hospitals at all and chose this hospital and came right away for surgery. Apart from the surgery fee, they also received a reservation deposit of 500,000 won... I didnt know this and I tried to pay with a debit card right away, but I never paid more than 10 million at once, so it takes some time to increase the remittance limit by phone because of the limit. Anyway, the first week was very difficult. I couldnt eat properly, I couldnt even move my mouth, and I probably ate food from the second week, but I couldnt chew properly, so I forcibly ate it with a spoon. So, my senses came back to some extent, but its still not as good as it used to be. Despite the inconveniences above, its so good that I dont have to worry about other people making fun of me with my snout. Cold sweat drips down my back because I dont think Im seeing it... Even if its not Corona, I wear a mask and really huh... I think it was a major operation considering that even the fractured area was still not feeling completely even after the bones were attached. I didnt expect it to be this thin, but it changed to look nice and thick. Really, this is so good. I paid my own money for the surgery, but I thank God for it. The downside is that the cheekbones and chin are emphasized after the surgery, and it makes me rethink my facial contours. Its not like Im addicted to plastic surgery, but Im thinking about surgery on my cheekbones and chin because I think Ill need surgery to trim things that are a bit annoying. ㅁㅇㅇㅇ I thought about going, but the discount is 5 million won different from ㅇㅇㅇㅇ, but I am a little reluctant because it feels like it is peeling off in the off-season. I think if I had another surgery, I would go for it. However, even if I want to have a thin eye surgery, I dont plan to do it at ㅇㅇ.. Rather than not trusting the doctor, I plan to look for a place that specializes in eye surgery. over over!

Comment 7
성예사지박령 2022-06-22 (수) 17:03 2 Years ago Address
I was consulted here, but after the protruding mouth surgery, you said that you would be concerned about your cheekbones and chin, but I guess thats true... Youve suffered so much from a complex in the future, only walk on the flowery path! And jaw surgery is good for oral and maxillofacial surgery as it is natural and safe.

visa1073 Writer 2022-06-23 (목) 01:53 2 Years ago Address
[@SeongyesajiParkryung] Thank you! ㅠㅠ Lets only walk on the flower path with each other!!
Menards 2022-09-22 (목) 03:47 1 Years ago Address
소중한 후기 감사합니다
저도 여기서 할까 고민중인데
돌출입수술 후 혹시 진통제를 계속 복용해야하는 턱통증같은건 없나요?

신체발부수지부모 2023-01-26 (목) 12:19 1 Years ago Address
돌출입수술 후 일주일정도는 진통제를 달고삽니다. 아파서요.
근데 그 이후에도 지속적인 이 시림이나, 찌릿함이나 계속적인 통증이 2년정도까지도 나타날수있다곤 합니다.
돌출입수술 부작용 사례를 보시면 신경쪽을 건드린건지 뭔지 턱쪽에 지속적인 통증으로 괴로워하는 분도 계십니다.
이번에 돌출입수술한 사람으로써 왠만하면 심한 돌출입아니시면 수술은 고려해보세요..
물론 운좋게 드라마틱한 효과 일어날수있어요. 하지만 부작용의 주인이 내가 될수도 있다는 사실을 잊지마셔야합니다.
칯치 2022-11-21 (월) 04:57 1 Years ago Address
돌출입 수술 후에 교정도 해야할텐데 교정비용은 얼마나 들었어요??
겨울꽃 2023-01-17 (화) 12:57 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다!
여리00 2023-08-05 (토) 18:29 10 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 감사해요
Prev  Next  List