Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Actually, if you look at the other reviews after 2 weeks, Ill start by talking about tiredness, so Ill write about what Ive been through, so Ill tell you about the parts that I personally experienced and struggled with. I want to let you know that it can be difficult, but the fact that this is really constitution + savassa is that the person in the room next to me who had the surgery on the same day as me was very good from the same day and there was no problem. Just bear with it! First of all, I had a hard time because of two things, one was that the anesthesia did not wake up well after anesthesia + I was the type that did not take anticancer drugs well. It was so hard to wake up. The surgery was in the morning, but I usually wake up at 6-8 PM when I am in the hospital, but my family and I are weak in alcohol (I didnt know it was going to be this much, but I only drank 1 or 2 cans every day). So I just woke up from the anesthesia at 12 and was able to fall asleep. From the moment I opened my eyes after the operation, I was so nauseous that I vomited a little bit ㅜㅜ (But I barely ate anything) I barely fell asleep and I thought I was going to do it now, but the next day, I was still shaking.. So I got fluid from the hospital and should have left in the morning. But I cant do it, and it stays until the afternoon, so I calm down and go home. Even after going home, it was very difficult in the evening, and nausea came up again, and the next day I went to the hospital and after receiving the fluid, I vomited again. Things you need to eat) Try cutting it off. So when I hung up, the buzzing stopped rapidly and it got better... .! If there are people like me who cant drink or dont take chemotherapy, heres a reference! If it doesnt, its much better and you dont have to suffer like this!!

Comment 10
노란형광펜 2022-06-17 (금) 00:06 2 Years ago Address
Huh.... ㅠㅠ Im also not good at drinking, so Im worried. How was the swelling and bruising right after surgery and on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd days?! Im trying to hide my parents, but are you going to get caught?

냠냠03 Writer 2022-06-17 (금) 01:29 2 Years ago Address
[@Yellow highlighter] If youre not good at drinking, I think you might have a hard time like me... ! The swelling was the most swelling right after the operation, and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds were quite swollen. It was as swollen as the others.. This was the worst time for the swelling, so my face was in a state like hoppang, and the swelling started to subside from the 3rd day. I did. The bruises were yellow under my eyes and on my neck. The bruises are gone now, but they lasted over a week. If you live with your parents, I dont think youll be able to avoid them TTTTTT If you buy separately, your chances of being caught will go down if you see each other after a week, but since you can only open your jaw a little, wont it be noticeable..?! What is certain is that from the day of the operation to the 2/3rd day, the condition of the face is not undetectable..! I think it would be good to refer to the pain as I went to the hospital on the 2nd/3rd day and it was removed :)

노란형광펜 2022-06-17 (금) 15:41 2 Years ago Address
[@Yumyum03] I sent you a note, could you please check it?
elppa 2022-06-19 (일) 00:47 2 Years ago Address
Thanks for the review. Are you talking about antibiotics for the second drug?

냠냠03 Writer 2022-07-01 (금) 20:03 2 Years ago Address
[@elppa] 아고 네..!!! 항생제라 적어둔 걸로 기억했는데 제가 정신없이 쓰면서 단어를 완전 잘못썼네요ㅜㅠ 항생제 맞습니다!
루미짜응 2022-06-21 (화) 19:30 2 Years ago Address
Haha, Im looking at the outline too, but I cant really drink, so Im worried ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Are you okay now??

냠냠03 Writer 2022-07-01 (금) 20:05 2 Years ago Address
[@루미짜응] 당일부터 4-5일간은 울렁거림으로 많이 힘들었지만 그 이후부터는 아주 괜찮았습니다! 몸이 차차 회복되더라고요! 정상 생활 모두 가능했어요:) 넘 많이 걱정하지는 않아도 될 것 같아요ㅎㅎ
hummm 2022-06-22 (수) 23:46 2 Years ago Address
Huh ॱଳ͘ This is the first time Ive heard of this, but I have to be careful. Thank you.

냠냠03 Writer 2022-07-01 (금) 20:06 2 Years ago Address
[@hummm] 그치 나도 이런 후기는 본 적이 없어서 윤곽 고민중인데 나랑 비슷한 체질에 해당된다! 하는 사람들은 알고가면 좋을 것 같아ㅎㅎ 도움돼서 다행이야!
노즈냥 2022-07-25 (월) 21:53 1 Years ago Address
고마워
Prev  Next  List