Hospital
타코성형외과의원
수술직전에 찍은 옆면이에요

<수술직전에 찍은 옆면이에요>

수술전 정면 얼굴이에요

<수술전 정면 얼굴이에요>

1~6개월차 경과사진이에요

<1~6개월차 경과사진이에요>

1 type of outline..? 1.5 species? Leave a review. I am a person who has been thinking about chin plastic surgery for several years. Every time I decided to have surgery, I was afraid and thought I should just live. . Then, I thought that I could not postpone it any longer, so after consulting at Hospital A, I put a deposit on it. However, at Hospital A, the attitude after making the reservation was very poor, as was the preoperative examination... I thought that it would be obvious if I did not see the follow-up care, and then I went to the Taco Plastic Surgery Clinic where I had a consultation appointment. Even thinking about it now, I think it was a really good choice. I have a lot of worries, so I asked a lot of questions from one to ten, and the head of the counseling office gave me comfortable advice like a friend. I think I just believed in surgery (I did a lot of research on the director... hahahahahahahaha). When the doctor told me that my face would look like this after surgery with photoshop, I said, Is this going to happen!? Will this happen!? But he said confidently, Yes, Ill show you. ㅠㅠ Seeing you speak with certainty...heh I set the date for the surgery right away. Now that I have the surgery, I feel like my face has turned out prettier than the one I had with Photoshop at the time, so I am living with satisfaction. Rather, if you want to have surgery, Why are you? Everyone reacted like this. So, its not a conspicuous square chin, but should I say its just my stress that protrudes from both sides...? But I think this affects the impression! In the past, I insisted on only long hair to cover my chin, and even if I took a picture, I had to correct the chin (ㅠ). I think the fact that cortical osteotomy was performed together to see the frontal effect contributed to the dramatic effect after surgery. I was hospitalized for one day because of the square jaw surgery, but the very kind nurse kept checking me on time throughout the night and took care of everything when I was discharged. Even when I went for follow-up care, I was able to receive it comfortably thanks to the kind nurses. I am living satisfied with the life I have now after the surgery to the extent that it is not worth worrying about for several years. Even my family members say that the surgery is better (lol hahahahaha...)... Finally... I am very grateful to the director and the nurses.

Comment 12
Sifnsjwnsn… 2022-06-15 (수) 14:56 2 Years ago Address
Its really good..! Congratulations ㅠㅠ You look natural and pretty

바빱 Writer 2022-06-15 (수) 15:07 2 Years ago Address
[@Sifnsjwnsnsj] Thank you ><
여니여미야 2022-06-17 (금) 14:02 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ The line is so pretty!! It feels natural and disappears with only the necessary parts.

바빱 Writer 2022-06-18 (토) 18:52 2 Years ago Address
[@Youniyomiya] At the first hospital, they asked me to have my front chin removed, but I refused! Haha I just wanted to improve my complex haha ​​Thank you!!
불가사립 2022-06-17 (금) 14:36 2 Years ago Address
You have a pretty face from the beginning~~~~~ Envy

바빱 Writer 2022-06-18 (토) 18:52 2 Years ago Address
[@Impossible Private] Haha no, thank you!!
찰깨빵 2022-06-22 (수) 04:04 2 Years ago Address
I think you did very well!
아루밍미 2022-06-26 (일) 22:48 2 Years ago Address
You are so pretty TTTTTTTT!!!
한방에성공하곱 2022-06-26 (일) 23:18 2 Years ago Address
Cost information please!
이랏샤이 2022-07-03 (일) 09:00 2 Years ago Address
Congratulations
Violetwate… 2022-09-28 (수) 10:26 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work!!! You are so prettyㅠㅠ
니닝 2023-05-03 (수) 21:08 1 Years ago Address
Can I get price information??