Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Noh Jong-hoon Plastic Surgery Clinic 1st month review after 3 types of contours

곰돌이인형 2022-05-23 (월) 16:11 2 Years ago 3022
Dr.
노종훈
Hospital
노종훈성형외과
On March 24 at Noh Jong-hoon Plastic Surgery Clinic, I had 3 types of contour + cortical resection and muscle reduction surgery. When it was 2 weeks after the surgery, the cheeks were originally big, but they weren't noticeable when viewed from the front. Comparing it with the 2nd week, I could definitely feel the reduction in the frontal temple and side cheekbones in the 1st month. I used to put a lot of cheekbones, so I asked him not to make people look unattractive because there were not too many cheekbones, but after a month, the swelling went down and I was satisfied to see that the 45 degree cheekbone volume was left in moderation so I didn't want to look at it. After the 2nd week or so, the swelling went down once, and after the 1st month or so, the swelling on the chin and cheeks went down slightly, and the swelling went down in the evening. There were days when I saw it. As for the chin line, when viewed from the side, the base of the ear and the front chin are relatively clear, while the lateral line is still covered in swelling. Now that it has disappeared, the salivary glands seem to have been swollen as well. Also, I looked at my face every day, so I didn't feel it well, but my family said that there was still a lot of swelling on my cheeks. I was able to confirm that there was. In the first month, both the yellow and red bruises have completely disappeared, and the pain was originally stiff and painful when I touched the jaw line that leads to the face and neck. I still had pain in my front jaw, but it has improved to the point where I don't have to consciously touch it when I wash my face. The jaw line is still sore, but it seems to be getting weaker. Personally, I felt that the front jaw was the slowest to recover, but there was always a feeling of pain at the incision in the mouth, and from the outside, along the incision, there seems to be a slight line on the front of the jaw (I don't know if you just look at it, but look closely, or I was worried about it.) When I asked the director, he said that he could do that if he had a frontal osteotomy, and he said that he would come back gradually, and in fact, I feel the pain and the lines getting lighter. It felt like the sensation had almost returned in the second week, but there was a feeling of being slightly anesthetized in the front jaw area, so there were times when I did not know even if I spilled food. In the first month, one finger went in easily, but up to two were too much. Except for foods that are too hard or chewy with a regular spoon, I cut them into bite-sized pieces and ate them all haha ​​But I can't open my mouth completely Bonnie couldn't keep a tidy meal, so she seldom made any dinner appointments with anyone other than her family. I gargled with the disinfectant solution the hospital gave me until the 2nd week, and after that, I brushed my teeth with a baby toothbrush. Until about the 3rd week, my mouth did not open comfortably and my tongue did not stick out well, so I couldn't brush my teeth very cleanly. Until the 1st month, when washing, I was careful not to touch the cheek incision area too hard, and I washed it without worrying about coming into contact with water. The manager told me to stop using what the hospital gave me now, buy a regular lifting band and do it whenever I think of it while watching TV . I didn't blow my nose consciously, but at this time, the runny nose and phlegm almost stopped, and the nosebleeds were also very occasionally with a little blood and saliva did not leak anymore, so I slept comfortably without worrying about my posture. Also, I originally had a habit of pinching my chin, but I haven't done it since the surgery. I went to the hospital to see the progress of the 5th week on the 37th, and until then, I went to the hospital once a week to receive follow-up care, and I asked the head of the department any questions I had. I arrived at the hospital on the 37th day, took a face picture with Citi, and checked the progress with the director. In the meantime, I was worried that a nonunion might occur if I felt a slight pain in my cheeks when I chewed food forcibly or opened my mouth while eating or brushing my teeth. I'm relieved to hear that you're sticking with the speed well. As I said before, when I compared the before and after photos with the face photos, I could see that there was still a lot of swelling on the cheeks and front chin. In addition, I settled my questions and returned home right away because the teacher in charge was not at the hospital because it was Saturday. Although I was originally a blunt person, there were some moments when I was worried while recovering, but Jong-hoon Roh and the heads of plastic surgery hospitals have always been kind to me. Communication with the hospital was really good, such as checking the meticulous progress of the interval, so I think I spent a month after the surgery with a relaxed mind. After that, I will write the last 2 month review soon '^'!!
Written by
App
노종훈성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 37)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
기무주누미누
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
이롱크롱
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
생쁘미
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Months ago
호몽이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Months ago
무민77
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Months ago
기무주누미누
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
ㅇㄷㅇㄷㅇㄷ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
ㅇㄷㅇㄷㅇㄷ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
제이하이
Noh Jong-hoon Plastic Surgery Clinic 1st month review after 3 types of contours's Reviews More (10/37)

Comment 5
지렁이1 2022-05-23 (월) 18:06 2 Years ago Address
Wow ㅠㅠ I came after perusing the previous posts and the posts you posted. It's a lot of reference because you wrote it in great detail. Did you pay extra for cortical resection and muscle reduction??
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

곰돌이인형 Writer 2022-05-23 (월) 18:12 2 Years ago Address
[@Earthworm1] I'm glad that it helped haha ​​I also had a lot of questions before the surgery... There wasn't exactly a word about additional costs for cortical resection and muscle reduction, so it seemed like they were included in the price of all 3!
은하수미리내 2022-06-01 (수) 13:50 2 Years ago Address
I did it about three years ago haha.

아비데얼MJ 2022-07-12 (화) 20:31 1 Years ago Address
[@Eunhasumirinae] Did you do well??
인절미설빙 2022-11-29 (화) 19:14 1 Years ago Address
I've been reading Jonghoon Noh's reviews these days. Thank you for the great information!
Prev  Next  List