Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Noh Jong-hoon plastic surgery contour 3 types review on the same day

곰돌이인형 2022-05-22 (일) 06:10 2 Years ago 3916
Dr.
노종훈
Hospital
노종훈성형외과
On March 24th at Jonghun Noh Plastic Surgery Clinic, I underwent 3 types of contouring + cortical resection and muscle reduction surgery. I suddenly started coughing a week before the surgery. I didn't have a fever or other symptoms, but I just coughed, but I was still worried. He said that it is not good if there is a lot of coughing because it is anesthesia that is performed by the lungs, but fortunately the cough has subsided a lot by the day before the surgery, so the surgery was carried out as it is. Even the day before the surgery, the hospital called me again, asked me about my cold symptoms, and checked my overall condition, so I felt relieved. Also, I even had my period 3 days before the surgery. I was able to have the surgery overnight! I don't smoke, and I didn't mean to, but I haven't had a drink since about a month ago. Originally, I took vitamins, but I stopped taking vitamins from a week ago. did. On the day of the surgery, I arrived at 9:30 am because it was an 11:00 surgery, left my luggage in the hospital room (single room!), changed into a hospital gown, and took a picture of my face. Afterwards, the director explained how to wear the tufted chin strap and precautions after surgery (Honestly, I couldn't concentrate at all thinking about the surgery, but he told me not to worry because he would explain again after the surgery haha). The director drew a picture on my face and finally decided on the design. When I went for a consultation before, the director said that after the consultation, the director meticulously plans how to perform the surgery. I was able to confirm that during the final design, he decided where to insert and how many millimeters to cut. At this time, as it was the last design right before the surgery, they designed it for a really long time, and in my experience, it seems to have been more meticulous than the consultation. Lastly, I asked if there was anything I wanted to emphasize, so I asked for the cheekbones to be straight and to see the frontal effect. It wasn't just until I had a dog's jaw or nerve damage, but it was natural, not strange in terms of appearance!) I waited for a while until the surgery time, gargled it, and entered the operating room. As soon as I lay down on the operating table, the anesthesiologist and nurses connected various IVs and devices...? He gave me gas and told me to inhale and exhale slowly. I was worried that the anesthesia would work because I had never had general anesthesia or sedation. I think I fell asleep less than 5 minutes after I entered the operating room, and my body shivered as I lay on the operating table, either because I was shivering or because the operating room was cold. Also, I was worried about a possible proxy operation, so I asked before I went to sleep, did you not see the director before going to sleep? could The expected operation time was about 4 hours, so I originally thought the surgery would be over at around 3pm, but I don't remember, but my mother told me that the surgery was over around 4:30pm and the nurses were waking me up. Also, I heard later that the director greeted my mother even before entering the operating room, and even watched the director enter the operating room, and even after the surgery, he said, “Don’t worry, the surgery went well,” and said, “My bones are thicker than I thought.” You did it haha I don't remember how I got to the hospital room, but the nurse told me that I woke up from anesthesia very quickly, and I felt like I woke up within a few minutes of falling asleep. I kept consciously inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth to get the general anesthetic gas out of my body, and I almost didn't feel dizzy or sick. There was no pain at all in the surgical area as I was still taking painkillers. More than that, it was really hard for me to try not to fall asleep for several hours to wake up from the anesthesia (my mother and the nurse had to wake me up every few minutes), probably because I couldn't stand drowsiness. I even had cold symptoms, so it was difficult to breathe because of the intermittent cough, runny nose, and phlegm. (I had these symptoms originally after general anesthesia, but I think they were worse because of the previous cold.) I was hospitalized for a day because I could barely swallow my saliva. While doing it, I used more than one box of tissue... I don't remember well, but after a few hours after the operation, I could drink water, so the nurse brought me water, but I didn't drink it because I was tired, and after a few hours, it was again I had to fast, including water, so I didn't eat anything for about 38 hours until 2:00 pm the day after surgery. However, I didn't feel hungry, perhaps because I was still on fluids! Also, I originally had vasovagal syncope, so when I consulted, I was worried about general anesthesia, so I was worried about general anesthesia. ㅠㅠ Although the bathroom was close to the inpatient room in the hospital, I think it was because I was suddenly walking and moving without any energy. I don't know how it is now, but when I had surgery, because of the corona, only the patient could be in the hospital room at night, so my mother had to go home. My mother was worried that I was getting better, and she also told me to send a text message saying that I was fine now . He also did it occasionally. I spent the night and early morning of the day of surgery, waking up while lying on my back. And while I was hospitalized, I thought I would be bored, so I took my iPad with me to watch the Marvel series... I didn't have the energy, so I didn't take out my iPad, and I didn't even take my phone out until dawn. The morning after the surgery, I saw the director and removed the facial bandage and blood pain. I was worried that it would hurt when removing the blood tube, but there was no feeling or pain at all! Even at this time, the director said that the surgery went well. My mother came to get the necessary medicines and was discharged after putting on a dang-gi-mi. When I was discharged from the hospital, the hospital provided me with a hot pack, pumpkin juice, and a piece of paper with notes on post-surgery notes! Looking at the reviews, some people said that after being discharged from the hospital, they went home alone by public transportation... I thought it would be impossible, so I took a taxi with my mother and returned home. When I got home, from 2:00 pm when my fasting was over, I made beef and vegetable porridge very thin from main porridge and ate it with a baby food spoon, and I ate liquids such as New Care. I didn't pour that much on the day of surgery and the next day, but I'll write a 2-week review soon'^'!!
Written by
App
노종훈성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 47)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
기무주누미누
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
유아니니
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
수술숙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Days ago
쭈야임당
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
roselee
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
치츠폼추가
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
qiiiqq94
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
벙토
Noh Jong-hoon plastic surgery contour 3 types review on the same day's Reviews More (10/47)

Comment 19
rozina 2022-05-22 (일) 11:45 2 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사해요^^
너무 생생해서 상상을 해가며 읽게 되네요ㅎㅎㅎ
수술 잘 마치신거 축하드리구
얼른 회복하시길 바라용!! 그리고 또 2탄 3탄 부탁드려요 ㅎㅎㅎ
기다리겠습니당♥️
뀨야좁 2022-05-22 (일) 19:44 2 Years ago Address
혹시 턱끝 절골 하셨나요?

곰돌이인형 Writer 2022-05-22 (일) 19:51 2 Years ago Address
[@뀨야좁] 넵 비대칭 맞추기 위해 t절골 했습니다
남ㅂㄷ 2022-05-23 (월) 00:40 2 Years ago Address
저도 곧 아침에 노종훈에서 수술인데 떨려서 잠이 안오네요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

곰돌이인형 Writer 2022-05-23 (월) 00:41 2 Years ago Address
[@남ㅂㄷ] 우와 엄청 떨리시겠어요ㅎㅎ 원장님 정말 잘 하시니까 믿고 오늘 푹 주무세요 파이팅!!

남ㅂㄷ 2022-05-23 (월) 00:43 2 Years ago Address
[@곰돌이인형] 붓기는 빨리 빠지셨나요? ㅜㅜ 많이 아픈가요? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

곰돌이인형 Writer 2022-05-23 (월) 03:11 2 Years ago Address
[@남ㅂㄷ] 후기글로 더 올리도록 할게요!
나피네 2022-05-23 (월) 08:27 2 Years ago Address
노종훈쌤이 양심적으로 한다고 해서 저도 상담예정입니다.근데 안면거상은 안하시나봐요. 내가 나이가 있어서... 상담도 무척 친정하시다고 하던데... 2주뒤의 후기가 궁금하네요. 얼굴 예쁘게 잘 나오길 바랄께요. 화이팅!!!!!
공상마뇨 2022-05-23 (월) 15:32 2 Years ago Address
고생하셨네요 통증이랑 어떠세요??
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

곰돌이인형 Writer 2022-05-23 (월) 15:33 2 Years ago Address
[@공상마뇨] 후기글로 더 올리도록 할게요!
mjjbzzz 2022-05-26 (목) 17:23 2 Years ago Address
저도 안면윤곽생각중인데... 혹시 비용 알수있을까요?

곰돌이인형 Writer 2022-05-27 (금) 02:34 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
rny222 2022-05-26 (목) 21:00 2 Years ago Address
도움 많이 됐어요!  잘 읽었습니다~