Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Honest review after getting square jaw and wide jaw (so no pictures)

안면윤곽관심ㅁㅁ 2022-02-09 (수) 01:38 2 Years ago 3519
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Hello, I joined this cafe a while ago and searched a lot about facial contouring, and I ended up getting plastic surgery in January of last year, and it's been over a year now. I'm currently looking into rhinoplasty, so I came to the cafe to write a short review. I did some legwork and narrowed down the list to about three places and made a reservation for one day. I just couldn't trust the photos from apps, so I asked people on YouTube who had similar face shapes to mine and had the face shape I wanted. I chose two of those hospitals, and one of them had a lot of recommendations from cafes and the reviews on their website looked like my style. I went with my mom, and on the day of my consultation, the first hospital I went to had a consultation, and I decided to do it there, so I hastily paid a deposit and made a reservation. You might wonder how much of a benefit it was that I didn't even consult at other hospitals, but now that I think about it, it wasn't because there was a really good point that stood out, but because there was a really good YouTuber who had been there (who matched my desired face shape), and so it was the hospital I originally wanted to go to, so I made a reservation without thinking much about it during the consultation. I was thinking of three types: square, wide, and chin, but they said my chin was short, so they only wanted two, so I ended up with 880. I remember my mom told me not to do app events, so I just did it, and I got a bit of a discount because I paid in cash, but I didn't think it was cheap for two. On the day of the surgery, I was more anxious to get rid of my old complex than nervous. I remember shaking when they fixed my body in the operating room? But when I woke up after anesthesia, I was in the recovery room..ㅎㅎ I was wearing a bandage, and since I have thick skin, I thought the swelling would be bad, but when I had my double eyelid surgery, the swelling was really bad, maybe because I did it wrong, but on the day of my facial surgery, it looked okay(?) So I sent a picture to my mom and dad. The bandage was gone.. I was hospitalized for a day, and as you all know from the reviews, my throat hurts. But I'm the type who can stand pain well, so I just endured it hard? Instead, it was so uncomfortable that I couldn't sleep?? It's been so long that I don't remember the exact pain, but I think it was something like that. The next day, I think they had the vein removed before discharge. I was really, really nervous. Since I had read several reviews and saw many reviews saying that it was painful, I was more nervous than if I had the surgery. Did you know that the vein was really deeply embedded than I thought? Haha. I wondered how they could remove it without anesthesia, but from what I remember, it was better than I thought. It felt great after it was removed, and I don't think you have to be that scared. It just stung a little? And I was discharged wearing compression clothing, a hat, and a mask. Oh, I think I got laser treatment too. On the 2nd to 4th day, my face gradually became a full moon and my skin was slightly hard. At that time, I remember that it was really, really, really, really painful not because my facial bones were hurting, but because the area where the stitches were inside my mouth hurt so much that I couldn't sleep and it was really hard. The stitches were all around my gums, and I thought my teeth would fall out, and it hurt so much that I wondered if they tied the stitches too close to my gums. That's why it hurt a bit when they took out the stitches. The side near my mouth was the same. ㅜㅜ But after they took the stitches out, the pain went away and I felt good about life since then. Last year, because of the COVID-19 situation, it was easier to cover up and go for a walk, so I went for a walk every day. When I had double eyelid surgery, I didn't do cold compresses, didn't go for walks, and didn't do much aftercare, so I thought the swelling was worse, so I did cold compresses and did my best to take care of it. Mood change alpha? I had that done too. Of course I don't know if it was effective, but I thought it looked pretty good after a month. Looking at it now, I think there was a lot of swelling left, but I think it was still presentable. I think my face shape was the most satisfying around 2-3 months. No, until around 6 months? It might be because the swelling remained, but there was still a little bit of flesh left, so my cheekbones and chin were really smooth and round, like an egg shape. After 6 months, most of the facial flesh (swelling) went down, but then my cheekbones became a little more prominent, right?! Of course not as much as before, and I've lost weight, but my face shape is definitely not like that of people who don't have a wide jawline. It's still like that now, and my left square jaw remains slightly, and the asymmetry is still there. But in the past, I was obsessed with covering my face with my hair and was stressed out by my strong impression, but now I don't care if my hair blows in the wind, and my impression has become much softer. Of course, I wanted to have a perfect face shape! And I wanted a rounder, smoother face shape, but either because the effect from one hospital was lacking, or because my original face shape had some limitations, or both, but it wasn't that great? Change? I haven't experienced any changes, but I still think about improving some parts of my face when I look at it, but I'm so happy that I've solved my biggest complex and gotten rid of the parts I was really obsessed with. And I think there were few side effects because I didn't do too much. Of course, it's been a year, but for now, there's no sagging skin. I think it's because I didn't do too much. The side effects I experienced were in my chin. Strangely, I didn't touch my chin, but my chin area feels like it's back to about 80% of its original sensation after the surgery, and it feels a little tight? But I think this is something that can be tolerated. As I wrote, it became really long, but I hope this review will be of some help to someone else. Just like I did when I read other people's reviews!

Comment 18
호오롤 2022-02-09 (수) 15:42 2 Years ago Address
솔직한 후기 감사드립니다 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
날아라모카 2022-02-10 (목) 17:04 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

펭귄빈 Writer 2022-02-11 (금) 02:31 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나아몰라 2022-02-11 (금) 13:37 2 Years ago Address
솔직후기 감사합니다
케이맘 2022-02-12 (토) 19:16 2 Years ago Address
솔직한 후기 좋아요! 고생하셨습니다
마옹 2022-02-15 (화) 00:04 2 Years ago Address