Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

It's been a week since I got my chin implant done.

약속시간 2021-08-19 (목) 12:01 3 Years ago 3391
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
This is a case where I had chin fillers for several years, but recently switched to implants. Although the filler is simple and has few side effects, it leaves a lot to be desired. You have to keep putting it in to maintain its shape, and as you keep putting it in, you get the feeling that the tip of your chin is sagging. Above all, since I have a severely receding chin, it was not possible to cover it perfectly. Although there was a greater psychological resistance to having implants than fillers, I decided to have surgery because I thought the benefits were greater than the actual results. The surgery was performed under sedation, and while I was chatting with the nurse in the operating room, the director came in and my memory stopped immediately afterwards. :) When I woke up, I was in the recovery room and there was something like a suction device (?) in my mouth. The nurse said it would be best to recover for about an hour before being discharged, but there was nothing wrong with my body and there was almost no pain, so I was discharged as soon as I opened my eyes. There was also a time when the surgery was done at night and it was very late. Is it true that I had surgery even after I got home? There was almost no pain. But from the moment I lay down to sleep, the pain came. I was so tired that it wasn't easy to breathe. In the end, I think I spent that night sitting on the sofa without being able to sleep at all. After that, there was no major discomfort except when eating. Maybe it's because I have more bruises than I thought, but my chin and neck are stained bright yellow and look like a tang, which makes me laugh every time I look in the mirror. :) Still, the surgery itself seems to have gone well and I am satisfied with the results. From now on, I need to take good care of my body to avoid any side effects.

Comment 6
ㅁㅌㅁㅌㅁㅌ 2021-08-20 (금) 20:10 3 Years ago Address
실리콘 넣으셨나요?
청담백설기 2021-08-22 (일) 01:19 3 Years ago Address
통증은 얼마나 갔어여?ㅠㅠ
K졍이 2021-08-30 (월) 20:06 3 Years ago Address
전 수술한지 좀 오래되긴했지만 보형물 삐뚤어져서 너무 속상하네요...ㅠㅠ 잘됐다니 너무 다행이에요
bookkid1 2021-12-02 (목) 22:32 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지디니시니 2022-03-25 (금) 23:22 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
uoou77 2022-04-10 (일) 16:44 2 Years ago Address