Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It was 2 years ago... I don't have any pictures... I'm sorry, just for reference. I also received consultation for +ㄹㅇㅋ, and the diagnosis and surgical method were the same, but the doctor seemed to be lacking confidence in the post-operative results, so I didn't choose it. Problem - Mouth The teeth are too small - the lips are thin and the corners of the mouth are curved downward so it looks narrow (that's how it looks when others see it) - the mouth looks protruding Because of problem number 3, I was worried about whether I should get contour surgery like a T-bone, but the fundamental problem is my ugly mouth. Instead of thinking about lip fillers or various petit plastic surgeries that others simply do, I performed surgery. Name of surgery - mouth corner plastic surgery (including lip filler + lip plastic surgery) ※ Local anesthesia (during surgery, the corner of the mouth is cut with scissors. It does not hurt) Price: 180 including VAT Results - Dramatic change in impression for 1 week to 1 month immediately after surgery ( Even if the stitches supporting the corners of the mouth are pulled out, the smiling face is maintained for about a month.) - After a month to a year - It is clear that the width of the mouth has become longer, but the raised corners of the mouth have returned to their original straight lines about a year after the surgery. .  (It cannot be restored to a lowered mouth) - I was worried about the protruding mouth, but it was resolved because the nasolabial angle was adjusted to the volume of the upper lip. - The corner of the mouth (the thick part in the middle of the upper lip) has been maintained flawlessly for 2 years since the surgery. ★ Accordingly, according to the physiology of human tissue, the supporting power of the lifting muscles at the corners of the lowered mouth     becomes similar to the supporting power of the descending muscles over time, and     it was found that retouching through AS is necessary to maintain a smiling mouth.     (The same goes for the doctor's personal clinical results)     On the other hand, I am very satisfied with the permanent length improvement of small mouth / Cupid's line, so the youthful effect is permanent,     and it is especially recommended if enlargement or reduction of the philtrum is needed.     After objectively examining your mouth shape for a long period of time, you can decide whether to go for petite plastic surgery or mouth corner plastic surgery.     I was very satisfied with the surgery, just as much as the contouring surgery.

Comment 9
vikini444 2021-08-08 (일) 13:23 3 Years ago Address
Thanks for the detailed review
약속시간 2021-08-19 (목) 12:35 3 Years ago Address
I'm under a lot of stress due to the asymmetry of the corners of my mouth, but this is probably a different surgery.. I'm glad that you are satisfied with the surgery.
그녀의일상 2021-08-21 (토) 13:48 3 Years ago Address
Where have you been?
두풍 2021-10-01 (금) 18:51 2 Years ago Address
Hospital information. Please provide the name of the director.
그모11 2021-10-07 (목) 22:46 2 Years ago Address
Can I get the hospital information??
김점우 2022-03-12 (토) 06:36 2 Years ago Address
Can I get the hospital information?
기린사람 2023-03-24 (금) 01:17 1 Years ago Address
흉터는 없었어용?
므앵 2023-11-15 (수) 10:49 9 Months ago Address
병원정보 부탁드립니다,,
유니유니꽃 2023-12-19 (화) 00:10 8 Months ago Address
병원정보 좀 알수있을까요?
Prev  Next  List