Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

I'm getting stitches removed on Saturday, the week after soft cheekbone reduction surgery.

써니주 2021-04-22 (목) 11:01 3 Years ago 2678
Dr.
이승렬
Hospital
청담미인만들기성형외과
I've wanted to be a clown for a long time, but I thought about it for a long time and it's been a week since I had surgery. I was originally going to write a review after removing the stitches, but I lost the necklace I received as a gift yesterday and was in a bad mood, so I'm just going to write it. Ugh.. Actually, I had the surgery last Friday, so it's been less than a week haha.. It's the 6th day. It's only a day, so please skip it. I did not perform an incision inside the mouth, but performed a soft cheekbone reduction surgery through a 3mm incision near the cheekbone. I chose the surgery method because it seemed the safest among the places I looked into, and I think the recovery is definitely quick. I had surgery on Friday, rested over the weekend, and went to work on Monday. There was some swelling, but using a mask covered it up to some extent. Although there is still some swelling, my cheekbones are definitely more inflated than before. I asked for surgery to create a natural line, and I am satisfied that it came out just as I wanted. As the protruding lines disappear, my eyes will look bigger and I'm looking forward to them becoming thinner once the swelling goes down! I'm planning to go on Saturday to have stitches removed and receive high-frequency care and regenerative treatment. Perhaps because it's a private hospital, the director and director are friendly. I asked several times if I had any questions after the surgery, and it was nice that they responded right away and explained everything in detail. When I had other surgeries in the past, I did the surgery. After that, the replies suddenly became slow, people said they didn't know, and I hated it, but that wasn't the case here, so I liked it.

Comment 10
미니미니밋 2021-04-26 (월) 00:04 3 Years ago Address
비용혹시 알수있을까요?

써니주 Writer 2021-04-26 (월) 10:24 3 Years ago Address
[@미니미니밋] 넹 쪽지로 보내드릴게용!
비트윈 2021-05-08 (토) 08:55 3 Years ago Address
저두 가격정보 좀 부탁드려요~!!

써니주 Writer 2021-05-10 (월) 10:45 3 Years ago Address
[@비트윈] 넹 보내드렸어요!
연니이이 2021-05-14 (금) 15:46 3 Years ago Address
혹시 불편한 점은 어떤게 있으셨을까요? 수술 직후부터 2~3일차까지요! 일반 광대수술 불편함과 같은 정도인가 궁금해서용
헤코광 2021-05-20 (목) 13:58 3 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
좋은인상유지하기 2021-05-20 (목) 20:12 3 Years ago Address
저도 여기 상담받았었는데 가격도 합리적이고 원장님도 좋았는데.. 아무래도 비고정인게 맘에 걸려서 결정을 못했었던 기억이..
화이트리스트 2021-10-13 (수) 16:08 2 Years ago Address
어디인지 정보좀 부탁드려요
김우악 2021-12-18 (토) 15:13 2 Years ago Address
가격정보 쪽지로 부탁드려도 될까요?
Jswp 2023-11-24 (금) 10:06 9 Months ago Address
혹시 가격 알수 있을까요??
Prev  Next  List