Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

One month after cheekbone reduction surgery <~35 days>

하파밍 2020-09-02 (수) 16:59 4 Years ago 2600
A month and five more days passed. The day before yesterday, I went to the hospital and got a high frequency. Actually , I don't even know if there is a high frequency. I couldn't hear it. I received it, but they also put a pack on me lol They said it was effective in relieving lumps in the area where the stitches were stuck in the mouth due to high frequency , swelling in the temple area, hard swelling in the incision in front of the ear . Of course, he said it was good. After receiving it the day before yesterday, it seems to be 20% better than before receiving it, and it seems to be more tidy. People around me say that the swelling has definitely gone . I'm going to try to receive radio frequency twice a week, so a total of 4 times. I just don't want to buy a device or something. They said to check a lot.. I just want to go to the hospital and get it from a proper big machine . It's not too hard haha ​​For the 3 weeks after the surgery, you really have to eat well and eat a lot of nutrients . I ate it as normal, so it was normal like when I ate it before surgery . I don't exercise. I'm going to start from two to three months. Blood pressure? Nosebleed? I wonder if that's the case~~ Until 3 weeks, eat soft and nutritious food, eat twice as many nutrients, drink a lot of water, and pumpkin porridge (no rice.. Personally, I only eat rubbing ) . It is said that this Busan is going to hit, Maisak ㅜㅜ Be good at cracking down on windows and be careful

Comment 10
인사람 2020-09-03 (목) 00:29 4 Years ago Address
벌써 헬스가 가능하시다니ㄷㄷ 전 멍이랑 붓기때문에 죽겠네요 2주차 살짝 넘었는데ㅜ

하파밍 Writer 2020-09-03 (목) 13:49 4 Years ago Address
[@인사람]  근손실이 더 무서워서 빨리 회복하려구 애썼던거 같애여 .. ㅜㅜㅋㅋ
킴미팀미 2020-09-05 (토) 18:41 4 Years ago Address
광대 하셨구나 ㅠㅠ 저는 광대 코 같이할라다가 아플까봐 코만 함..

하파밍 Writer 2020-09-07 (월) 01:34 4 Years ago Address
[@킴미팀미] 아근데 솔직히 하나만해도 헬인데 두개같이하믄..ㄷ ㄷ
아 수술후담날까지 깽기미 못풀어서 입도 붓고 제대로 입으로 숨 못쉬는데 코수술해서 코막으면 진짜 지옥일듯 ㅁㅏ취기스뺀다고 숨내뱉으라는데.. 윽

하파밍 Writer 2020-09-07 (월) 01:35 4 Years ago Address
[@하파밍] 근데 같이 하는분 많은거같아요 추천도 해주셨고 원장님이..근데 코는 부작용겁나서 욕심 버림.. 선택은 본인이지만..
뿌링도 2020-09-07 (월) 09:47 4 Years ago Address
태풍 ㅠㅠ
보훔 2020-09-16 (수) 15:57 4 Years ago Address
저도 광대축소 생각 중인데 큰 붓기는 언제쯤 빠지나요??

하파밍 Writer 2020-09-17 (목) 13:49 4 Years ago Address
[@보훔] 큰붓기는 2주정도요! 아닉도 잔붓기 오르락내리락 낮밤붓기 달라요
왕쭈주밍 2020-10-19 (월) 19:51 3 Years ago Address
볼처짐은 없으신가요??

하파밍 Writer 2020-10-20 (화) 12:41 3 Years ago Address
[@왕쭈주밍]  네 없네여 ~ 그 구렛ㄴ루 절개하면서 살짝 당겨주신다고 했었는데 그래서 리프팅된듯해여
Prev  Next  List