Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Facial Fat Transplant Review

리설 2020-09-02 (수) 03:42 4 Years ago 1833
I had nose surgery and facial fat transplant together, but at that time I only weighed 37 kg, so I didn't lose weight overall, whether it was my face or body . I even decided to do fat grafting with the thought of doing it. I had no fat on my thighs, but I took body odor there, and for more than half a year, my thighs were bumpy . The missing part of the pelvic fat wasn't filled in. And the scar from the panty line incision while losing fat remained thick . How much do you have left ? but none! There was nothing left, and I regretted my nose, but I think it's easy to do something like fat transplant. I don't think it 's possible to do it. Yes, I had surgery like this because my self-esteem was low, but the surgery was really scary . Now that I think about it, how could I have done such a risky thing to deal with the side effects that came later ? If you have a really hard time doing it functionally, you can't help it, but I hope you decide after really thinking about all surgeries for cosmetic purposes!

Comment 2
내가일으킬밍기적 2020-09-02 (수) 12:17 4 Years ago Address
헉 ㅠㅠ 속상하시겠어요 마르신 분들은 또 마른대로 스트레스라구 하더라고요 ... 조언주신대로 일단 내 아름다움이 뭔지부터 생각해보고 결정해야겠네요ㅠㅠ
뿌링도 2020-09-07 (월) 09:48 4 Years ago Address
어떻게 그렇게 마른가요 부러우ㅡ요
Prev  Next  List