Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

It has been 9 years since chin tip advancement (t osteotomy). Side Effect...

오수륕 2020-06-25 (목) 16:29 4 Years ago 8982
It's been 9 years already. I felt the side effects immediately after 2 weeks after the stitches were removed after the operation. Once you turn your head, you will hear a noise from your chin and your mouth will close. When you close it, the shape of your mouth is weirder than before. Of course, the shape of the lips has also changed. The lower lip is a little bigger. When I went back to the hospital and talked to him, the doctor said he was fine and just left. So I tried not to worry about it. But since about a year ago, as I got older, I felt that the skin on the chin was sagging and it was difficult to close my lower mouth again. If you try to close it forcibly, walnut wrinkles form on your chin. Plastic surgery was no longer reliable, so I went to a university hospital. Konkuk University, Seoul National University. Of course, neither side provided a solution. It's not like I'm going to have to have surgery again, I'll just have to live with it. I'm still very worried about it, and I'm in a very difficult situation mentally because of depression and insomnia. But what worries me more is that the side effects seem to get worse over time. Does anyone have side effects similar to mine? How are you coping with stress? For reference, the hospital where the surgery was performed was ㅇㅇㅇ. The doctor who performed the operation was a popular person who was the director at the time. Taking a picture with Kang Yumi. I can't remember the name.

Comment 9
써니안녕 2020-06-30 (화) 21:22 4 Years ago Address
Ah ㅜㅜ It must be really hard ㅜㅜ I have a slightly wrinkled chin, so I'm thinking of only making a statement after the tip of the chin, but there are quite a few scary reviews such as nerve damage and sagging skin, so I'm almost losing my mind... ㅜㅜ I hope you can overcome it ㅜㅜ!
오마이갓김치 2020-08-13 (목) 12:30 4 Years ago Address
I think you have to be really careful about cutting the bones ㅠㅠㅜㅜ The doctor is so irresponsible,,,
피노키오요정 2020-08-24 (월) 00:36 4 Years ago Address
I'm living with the aftereffects too ㅠㅠ I'm going crazy because I'm scared every day.
onlyeseul 2020-09-27 (일) 12:58 4 Years ago Address
If you remember the name of the director, could you please let me know..?
고라니임 2021-02-22 (월) 16:20 3 Years ago Address
Hello, I've been doing contour surgery for two and a half to three years. However, shortly after the operation, I was in extreme pain because of the side effects, but it doesn't get better with time, I live by adapting to the side effects . At the hospital where I operated on, wait, get muscle botox, they only say things like this.. That's why it's so frustrating. The surgery I did was a long curve + cortical bone removal + front jaw is asymmetrical, so move the bones to the side? I heard that the tip of the front chin was trimmed along with the surgery, and within a few days after the operation, the front jaw suddenly became lumpy, pinched, pulled, and 4 lower teeth were numb and the lower lip was also strangely felt. It stings and numb, and the entire front chin is so heavy that it feels like a heavy stone is in it. Symptoms are still the same...
탱기 2021-09-24 (금) 03:29 3 Years ago Address
Celebrities who have had a lot of double jaw surgery. . Isn't that his teacher? ㅠ
뮤뮤이 2022-12-17 (토) 22:38 1 Years ago Address
헐 ㅠㅠ..
김영찬 2023-02-24 (금) 22:57 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
kimbeomjun 2024-03-23 (토) 10:16 6 Months ago Address
ㄷㄷㄷ
Prev  Next  List