Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

3 types of outlines, ruined after 7-8 years haha

궁구미족족 2020-03-30 (월) 03:06 4 Years ago 6001
7.8 years ago, the head of the department was not cheap, but the director reports that the front has changed, only the chin is longer, and the pig looks like a pig . I still have a sagging cheekbones, I'm reformed, I gave a lot of money and got sick, so I'm living without any treatment. Those of you who are idiots, just live as they are. It was an ideal review for going on a trip or a procedure with that money.

Comment 7
추월 2020-03-30 (월) 03:43 4 Years ago Address
Do you have any sagging?

궁구미족족 Writer 2020-03-30 (월) 03:43 4 Years ago Address
[   @Chuwol] Didn't you have any photo paperwork because you were sold? It's fortunate haha ​​my chin is coming off

추월 2020-03-30 (월) 03:46 4 Years ago Address
[ @Gonggumijok] Heng ㅠㅠ When I saw the frontal picture, I couldn't feel anything! I feel that the clowns have also decreased. It's a great strength to see that there are no sagging cheeks even after 7-8 years. However, I agree that contouring surgery is not that dramatic. Considering the money, time, worries, stress, etc., I think it is more valuable to just go on a trip with that money and reflect on yourself to increase your self-esteem.

궁구미족족 Writer 2020-03-30 (월) 03:55 4 Years ago Address
[@Chuwol] Yes, that's right, it's too much, 9 million won, but if it was that money... it would have been cash ㅜㅜ It was a lot of money. At first, this swelling was very severe for several years, but it is gone because I am old now; I have a lot of cheeks, but I'm surprised to hear that my cheeks aren't sagging.

추월 2020-03-30 (월) 10:08 4 Years ago Address
[@Gong-gumi-jok] Do n't you feel like your facial muscles are uncomfortable or a little tight??
뭉미이 2021-04-22 (목) 18:17 3 Years ago Address
Doctor Choi Bong-gyun, right?
욤요 2023-12-01 (금) 04:16 9 Months ago Address
저랑 같은데서하셨네요. 저도 이차각, 개턱때문에 필러니 지방이식이니 알아보다 지쳤고, 광대쪽불유합때문에 로션같은거바를때 오른쪽광대에서 덜그럭거려요..
이제 나이도드니까 입주변 살이 쳐져서 우글거리기시작하는데 거상까지 가야되나 고민중이에요 ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 그돈으로 다른거했으면 훨 나았을거같아요
Prev  Next  List