3 types of contour for 6 months... people have become kinder

두부김치 2020-01-20 (월) 17:23 4 Years ago 4797
Dr.
박준규
Hospital
슈어스성형외과
셀카를 잘 안찍지만 마지막으로 나의 얼굴을 남기기 위해

<셀카를 잘 안찍지만 마지막으로 나의 얼굴을 남기기 위해>

수술 3개월 후 (봉봉으로 닮은 꼴 찾기 했더니 조세호라고 나와서 좌절...)

<수술 3개월 후 (봉봉으로 닮은 꼴 찾기 했더니 조세호라고 나와서 좌절...)>

오늘 후기 올리려고 찍은 사진 어플아님

<오늘 후기 올리려고 찍은 사진 어플아님>

정면 얼굴(6개월 후)

<정면 얼굴(6개월 후)>

<3 months after surgery (I searched for a lookalike using Bongbong and was frustrated when it came out as Jo Se-ho...)>I had the surgery on July 25, 2019, so it's already been 6 months. I entered that as the title because it was the part I felt the most about. In my case, the reason I decided to have contour surgery was to improve my image. Does your face feel like it has thick lines? And the older I get, the more I feel that my eyes, nose, and mouth are big and I am quite opinionated, so I don't look good. As I live in society, I keep feeling like a victim... So, as a fat burner, I mainly got information from Sungyesa and had the surgery in the summer. They say winter is better, but I wanted to do it in the off-season. The things I was most worried about were things like ghost doctors (?), surrogate surgery, and safety, so I made a decision based on my own standards, and now that I'm recovering well, I can limit what I eat. I eat without it and yawn all the time (I just wrap it in a big lettuce wrap, so I eat meat and drink without it being noticeable at all). I read a lot of articles on Seongyesa and got a lot of information, so I'm posting pictures and writing in hopes that it will help me too. I had the surgery from the beginning with the goal of improving my image, and I am really satisfied these days. I don't feel intimidated when I go to restaurants or other places or meet strangers, and I feel like people treat me more kindly than before (I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this), so I'm satisfied with the surgery. ***Here are a few tips*** Get dental treatment before surgery (I knew about this, but I regret not doing it.) They say to take a lot of walks after surgery, but in my case, it was very painful at first, so I had to go for 3-4 hours for a week. I took a bunch of Tylenol and just slept on the massage chair for a long time. They say that to quickly reduce swelling, it is good to improve blood circulation by taking a foot bath or walking . I hope you like it

Comment 8
so유 2020-01-20 (월) 18:17 4 Years ago Address
I think you posted the second picture wrong...
앳헴 2020-01-21 (화) 16:26 4 Years ago Address
Congrats on doing well and you're satisfied~~~ But didn't you lose weight?!
놀자구 2020-01-22 (수) 16:06 4 Years ago Address
I think you need to edit the pre-surgery picture.
춥네요 2020-01-23 (목) 21:40 4 Years ago Address
You were absolutely stylish. I think the surgery went well!
르에 2020-01-27 (월) 06:30 4 Years ago Address
Wow, I understand why you do outlines ㅠ
soso1 2020-01-27 (월) 13:15 4 Years ago Address
Wow, I did it here too, and you turned out really pretty~>.<
선Ll 2020-01-29 (수) 12:43 4 Years ago Address
Wow, it looks natural
봄마 2020-03-06 (금) 17:21 4 Years ago Address
병원이랑 원장님 정보좀 알려주시겠어요? ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List