Prev  Next  List
[지방성형]

How about Acupuncture and fat grafting?

찬란한태양 2019-12-23 (월) 00:29 4 Years ago 1865
Dr.
반재상
Hospital
바노바기성형외과의원
#  오른쪽사진 : 재수술 3개월 후(첫 수술 1년 후)              # 중앙사진 : 첫수술 3개월 후          # 왼쪽 사진 : 수술 전

<# 오른쪽사진 : 재수술 3개월 후(첫 수술 1년 후) # 중앙사진 : 첫수술 3개월 후 # 왼쪽 사진 : 수술 전>

#  수술전 병원사진 (핸드폰앱에서 스케치모드 변환) 

<# 수술전 병원사진 (핸드폰앱에서 스케치모드 변환) >

#  수술 후 잠잘 때 숨통이 빨려들어가서 옆으로 잤습니다.

<# 수술 후 잠잘 때 숨통이 빨려들어가서 옆으로 잤습니다.>

#  수술 후 잠잘 때 숨통이 빨려들어가서 옆으로 잤습니다.

<# 수술 후 잠잘 때 숨통이 빨려들어가서 옆으로 잤습니다.>

#  지방채취부위 (처음에는 민망해서 찍지못하고 6년 후의 사진) 사진의 왼쪽 검은 부분 갈비뼈 아래가 빨려들어 감.  주문한 지방채취 부위 : 옆구리

<# 지방채취부위 (처음에는 민망해서 찍지못하고 6년 후의 사진) 사진의 왼쪽 검은 부분 갈비뼈 아래가 빨려들어 감. 주문한 지방채취 부위 : 옆구리>

# 40대 초반에 수술받았고 아직 40대입니다.

<# 40대 초반에 수술받았고 아직 40대입니다.>

#  이번 여름 모습. 볼은 말 할 것 없고 턱, 콧구멍, 팔자, 입과 입주변이 변함

<# 이번 여름 모습. 볼은 말 할 것 없고 턱, 콧구멍, 팔자, 입과 입주변이 변함>

#  30세쯤 모습

<# 30세쯤 모습>

#  이번 여름 모습. 입꼬리에 줄이 생겼습니다

<# 이번 여름 모습. 입꼬리에 줄이 생겼습니다>

The surgery I ordered was a simultaneous surgery of Accusculpt (bulk fat removal) and stem cell fat grafting (forehead, cheekbone center, nasolabial fold, chin tip). It was done at once to reduce anesthesia and antibiotics. However, this is the result. Even if you look at the last picture above, if you look closely at the chin tip, you can see the fat sucked out. My chin is short, and I ordered fat grafting for the chin tip. However, how can I interpret this? I will gradually tell you about what happened at this hospital. # Right picture: 3 months after reoperation (1 year after the first surgery) # Center picture: 3 months after the first surgery # Left picture: Before surgery # Appearance reflected in subway window after the first surgery # After reoperation # Hospital picture before surgery (Sketch mode on mobile app)  # After the surgery, I slept on my side because my windpipe was sucked in. I had the surgery in my early 40s and I am still in my 40s. # Fat extraction area (I was embarrassed to take a picture at first, so this is a picture taken 6 years later) The black part on the left side of the picture, under the ribs, is sucked in. A suction tube was inserted through the belly button, so the shape of the belly button changed. The area where the fat was extracted: the side. # This summer picture (not to mention the cheeks, but the chin, nostrils, nasolabial folds, mouth and the area around the mouth changed, and lines appeared at the corners of the mouth) # What it looked like when I was around 30 years old

Comment 6
아잉이ㅎㅎ 2019-12-23 (월) 01:28 4 Years ago Address
I think it's a typo!!! The normal picture is on the right, but I think that's a before-surgery pictureㅜㅠ It's incorrectly written as after-surgery ㅠㅠ Also, I personally dislike the hospital you had surgery at. It's often mentioned in Sungye Publishing, but I used to work in the infectious disease department, and I saw a patient who got plastic surgery at the hospital you had surgery at and came to the infectious disease department to get treatment for the infectionㅠㅠㅠ I absolutely hate that place ㅠㅠㅜ Hygiene is the top priority at hospitals, and hygiene is the second priorityㅠㅠ
찬란한태양 Writer 2019-12-23 (월) 01:42 4 Years ago Address
I don't like it either. The director and the CEO say a lot of strange things, and it's unbelievable. The hospital's management system is strange in many ways, but the director doesn't seem to think that way at all.

아잉이ㅎㅎ 2019-12-23 (월) 01:50 4 Years ago Address
[@Splendid Sun] We need to avoid those large factory plastic surgery hospitals ㅜㅜㅜ
fakelove 2019-12-25 (수) 20:25 4 Years ago Address
As I read this article, I think that time is cruel.
Sienna89 2020-01-09 (목) 01:13 4 Years ago Address
Oh, I read this article in another cafe too, and it's so sad, really ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
소링2 2020-03-24 (화) 17:49 4 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜCan I ask which hospital it is??
Prev  Next  List