Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Hello. It seems like it was just yesterday that I posted a review of 3 kinds of contouring a year ago, but now I have posted a review of the surgery to remove the pin. I received 3 types of contouring at a factory-style hospital in Gangnam, and I thought of suicide because of various side effects, including gums, and suspicion of proxy surgery, so I even thought of suicide. . Once the bad gums got better over time, but some (lower front teeth) did not recover to the level before surgery. I went for gum treatment twice a month for a year. According to the teacher who removed the pin, The hospital doesn't want to admit it, but they say it seems to have touched the dental nerve during the chin surgery. It doesn't interfere with daily life, but they say that they can't do vigorous exercise in the future because there is a risk that some teeth will break or fall out. If you feel floating, it is 100% hospital fault. It is because you have touched the nerve of the tooth. If the nerve of the tooth has been touched during the contouring surgery, 100% it will be correct if it is said that the surrogate doctor performed the operation. He said he had received it, so he said he got it from a certain hospital, so he said he used a lot of pins, but he wasn't good at it. He was aware of it. I think someone replaced it, but when I said this, tears suddenly came out... I wanted to go to the hospital and argue, but I was afraid to go to the lawsuit. Anyway, the result of the pin removal surgery was very satisfactory. Like the 3 types of contouring, the incision in the mouth is the same, but the operation time is relatively short and the incision is minimal. Maybe that's why I was able to eat a normal meal from the 4th day of the surgery. It's enough to wear makeup and go around. I was worried that my gums would be overworked, but there was none of that, and I'm going to have the stitches removed in 2 days. They say that the stitches in the mouth will be removed 2 weeks after surgery. I went to the hospital every day to get rid of swelling and received phototherapy. Certainly, small hospitals are more expensive than large, factory-style hospitals, but they pay more attention to them. Most of the counseling heads only look at patients' money, so they don't care much after surgery. It's not like that in a small hospital. I'm thinking about breast surgery for my next surgery, but I have no intention of going to a large factory hospital where substitute doctors are prevalent no matter how cheap it is. I've personally experienced and learned that when the cost of surgery is low, there is a reason for everything. And when choosing a hospital, In particular, I hope you thoroughly check and choose the contour and breast as the surgery cost is not a penny or two. To be honest, I think it doesn't matter which hospital you go to because the skills of the plastic surgery teachers are leveled. In particular, once the outline is done, it cannot be reversed, so you have to be very careful.

Comment 12
조각인형 2019-12-16 (월) 04:22 4 Years ago Address
혹시 핀 제거 어디서, 얼마에 하셨는지 알 수 있을까요..?

알미 2019-12-18 (수) 19:43 4 Years ago Address
[@조각인형]  저두 알구싶어요..
fakelove 2019-12-25 (수) 20:26 4 Years ago Address
전 핀제거 후 난리난 분 후기를 봐서 으
슝식 2020-01-07 (화) 02:17 4 Years ago Address
와............님 너무 고생하셨네요ㅠ 실례지만 그 대형 공장같은병원 어디신지 알려주실 수 있나요?
정말이지 상처 많이 받으셨겠어요 그렇지만 그런 트라우마로 고생하시고 있으시다면 소송하시는게 어떻겠습니까?
윤곽이팡 2020-01-10 (금) 22:51 4 Years ago Address
핀제거 어디서 하셨나요? 저도 님이 하신 곳에서 하고 싶네요.
꿀열매 2020-01-11 (토) 05:47 4 Years ago Address
맘고생 많으셨는데 속이 후련하셨겠여요 ㅠㅠ핀제거 어디서 하셨나요?
아침햋살 2020-01-12 (일) 00:43 4 Years ago Address
윤곽 3종 병원정보랑 원장님 성함 알 수 있을까요?
werret35 2020-08-28 (금) 12:27 4 Years ago Address
윤곽 하신 병원과 제거 하신 병원에 대한 정보좀 알려주실 수 없으실까요..간절..
고라니임 2021-02-22 (월) 14:23 3 Years ago Address
저도 핀제거 한 병원정보 좀 부탁릴게요 ... 저 윤곽수술 부작용으로 3년째 온갖고통속에서 지냅니다...제발 도와주세요 ㅠㅠ
12345432 2022-04-15 (금) 01:54 2 Years ago Address
핀 제거 후 조이는 느낌 사라지셨나요? 어디서  제거 하셨는지 알 수 있나요 ㅠㅠ
dane 2023-05-21 (일) 21:37 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다
귀요마 2023-07-05 (수) 06:34 1 Years ago Address
핀제거 후기는 별로 없던뎅 감사합니다
Prev  Next  List