• KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

3 types (chin tip + long curve + cheekbones) 76 days review

돌고래p1 2019-08-16 (금) 01:32 5 Years ago 3188
Dr.
Hospital
These are my personal feelings and experiences. Summary) It's been about 40 days, so I feel like my face has returned to before surgery (swelling has gone down for some reason). The sideburn incision scar is still evident. I asked him to cut the doll line as much as possible, but it doesn't show much. The only thing that gives off a lot of tea is the sideburn pupa... ---------------------------------------- ----------------- Course and 76 days of experience. Before surgery - I did it at a hospital famous for the doll line. If you look at the comments, you and I said that you did well, and I saw a lot of comments like, 'Isn't there a doll line hospital?' so I chose it. The cost is a little less than one small one. I went after reading the tips from experienced people at Sungyesa.... (For example, sitting still after surgery, preparing a cushion...) Post -surgery and the first day after surgery- I sat in the recovery room for a while and came up to the hospital room. . The sputum continues to come out, the lips swell a lot, and the blood bag hose comes out on both sides of the lips, and the mouth does not close, so saliva drips down. Even if I tilt my head slightly forward, blood and saliva flow without feeling . My cheekbones and molars are constantly throbbing, and phlegm is constantly gurgling, making it difficult to sleep. I can tolerate painkillers, but when the pills run out, it comes up again. I looked at the tips before the surgery and brought this and that, but it still hurts a lot, and the phlegm keeps gurgling and worrying. I was in a lot of pain and I was crazy.. I just had bruises and stayed up all night with my eyes open. It's tolerable when I remove the blood bag hose, but it hurts when I twist the part without the hose, and it hurts in a complex way. Tears are stinging, but it'll be over soon. (less than 5 minutes) 2 days after surgery- It's getting more and more swollen.. It's hard to take the discharge medicine. It's frustrating to eat one grain at a time, and I'm drooling while eating liquid food and pumpkin juice... The recovery rate is a bit low. I sat on the sofa all day and just brushed my teeth. The pain is much less painful than it was yesterday, right? Yesterday I thought I was going to die... 3 days after surgery - My face continues to swell. (Eyes are bloodshot and bruises are severe, and he is a giant golem in Game of Thrones, so he wears a helmet and sees bloodshot eyes.. That's exactly what he looks like ;) His face is so terrible that he only wears a hat + hoodie at night for fear that passersby will be stalked. +Wearing a mask and sneaking around. Completely wild rat.. 4 days after surgery - Swelling is similar, but pill swallowing skills, less liquid spillage Your drinking skills have improved. If you don't spill it during mealtime and eat it all, you'll feel a little proud. 5 days after surgery - I don't have any pain, so I keep focusing on useless things... I keep getting itchy on the side of my face with the tape on... I can't scratch it... Then I just took the tape off and scratched it. (The hospital recommended 5 to 7 days to remove the tape.) When I took off the tape at the same time as I took off one side, the stuffiness got a little better. But the face is not very good ;) (It feels like taking off the tape, so I feel like I'm taking off my helmet.) From that day on, I slept little by little.. 6 days after the operation - my cravings increase.. I want to sit when I am standing and I want to lie down when I sit down.. I want to wash my hair.. I want to wash my hair.. ... I used the dry shampoo I bought at Olive Young.. I don't feel like I washed it much, but I'm just crying and eating mustard . ..' I feel good for nothing. I felt good that day, so I ate steamed eggs , but I got 50,000 places in my mouth and it 's hard to brush my teeth .. Don't be greedy and eat liquid food for a while.. I made a commitment.. 7 days after surgery- From this point on, the swelling decreases little by little, but it doesn't just come off, but it's going to fall off little by little without realizing it because I tied a very inflated balloon incorrectly. Go to the hospital, pull out sideburn stitches, and remove the rest of the bandages. Now I don't wear a hoodie, I only wear a hat and a mask for a walk. 8 days after surgery - I finally showered properly today. The body is fresh, but the face is very foggy; (It's just a giant mountain) 9 days after surgery- I don't think it's liquid food.. I start eating eggs or tofu.. porridge. It tastes like honey.. Instead, I brush my teeth thoroughly.. 10-20 days after surgery - *After 10 days, there is no special event, so I use it in bundles.. It's nothing special, I just spent... I walk for 1-2 hours a day , and eat New Care and Porridge. They ate in turn. It's been about 2 weeks, and when I pull out the stitches in my mouth, it's hot. I have to be patient. When I laugh or talk, it hurts because of the stitches in my mouth, but it is not comfortable to remove it. It's good to brush your teeth.. 20-30 days after surgery - A lot of swelling has gone down, so from the 20th, wear a mask at night I didn't like it. However, I wore it during the day. (The bruises on the cheekbones remain due to the redness of the eyes..) I spit out the phlegm until the 30th.. 30~76 days after the operation- The bruises are almost gone, but some yellow bruises remain. When I look in the mirror in a brightly lit place, the area around my eyes is colored yellow; The swelling is almost gone. Well, the internet and the counselor still have to watch the line.... They say we have to wait for 3 months... To be honest, subjectively, almost (95%) of them seem missing.. Family members who know about the surgery... It's all gone.. Now I'm a bit more human." But some of my family members still don't know if they had surgery. After the surgery, I met about 18 friends, but 16 don't know. Did 1 person lose weight? It seems to have changed a bit...? The other one has a blunt chin? I 've heard stories like this.. (I asked for it to be pointed ㅜㅜ) After taking the bandages off in the first week and looking at the chin , I was disappointed at why it was so blunt . Was it.. I want to.. Do I need to have another surgery later? I have mixed feelings.. I feel like I came back to where I was after struggling with myself.. I guess it's because there was no part of my face that protruded out of my face before surgery... ** Personally What I am curious about here is the doll line in the review, short, pointed, and pretty, did you really post it without editing? If I change the angle just a little bit right now, I get a complete Wannabe doll line,  but my face is not that much.... Most of the people who post on the doll line do it after editing? I didn't even have surgery.

Comment 33
펀치머신 2019-08-16 (금) 02:04 5 Years ago Address
I read the review completely immersed in it. For a face shape that is not particularly square, even with surgery, it is hard to say that it is at the level of line alignment.. ㅜㅜ Did you check before and after Citi??

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-16 (금) 22:28 5 Years ago Address
[@Punch Machine] They say it went well.. The real thing is nothing..
거트푸크 2019-08-16 (금) 03:20 5 Years ago Address
Did you do it in t? I asked for it to be natural, but it worked a lot, but I was greedy, so I wanted to do it with only the tip of the chin ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-16 (금) 22:30 5 Years ago Address
[ @GutFuck] It's not easy to be full on the first drink.. I've tried it once too.. I think my fear is gone.
티모찡 2019-08-16 (금) 15:58 5 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review ㅠㅠ After surgery, I was really curious about how I would spend it afterward, but thanks to you, I learned ❤❤

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-16 (금) 22:41 5 Years ago Address
[@Timozing] Before the surgery - I was excited and a little nervous at the thought of my appearance improving.. and while looking at the side effects, thoughts like, hey, I'll be okay.. or what if it doesn't work much.. ran through my head.. After the surgery - Day 1.. Day 2.. Day 5.. as time passed, oh my.. when will it be day 30, day 60.. time really flies and it's frustrating.. Meanwhile, when I look at other people's reviews, I think, wow, they're not that different from me, but they turned out so pretty.. Why do I look like this? Was it a second surgery..? Did they cut it less? I feel regretful and think, hey, time will heal the wound.. but I wondered if this was a good decision.. About 2 months after the surgery.. - Oh my.. could it really be true.. This is where I am now ㅋㅋ Of course, those who are satisfied with the results will be completely different ㅋㅋㅋ!!
마담보봐르 2019-08-16 (금) 16:17 5 Years ago Address
I really enjoyed reading your review. You had your surgery around the same time as me. Which of the two directors did you get it from? I also went for a consultation. I had a consultation with Director Kim. She was confident that my skin tension was good (even though it was good, I’m old, right?) and that it wouldn’t sag even after three treatments, but I had my surgery somewhere else. It’s the first place that comes to mind when you think of a doll line, but if you wait a little, won’t the line come out?

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-16 (금) 22:32 5 Years ago Address
[@Madame Bovair] In my situation, I think the lines will get a little smoother in the future... It's subtle... If I look in the mirror every day, take pictures, and write it down, I don't think other people will notice much of a difference!
빙그레12 2019-08-16 (금) 20:12 5 Years ago Address
Did you do it at dkkp by any chance?

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-16 (금) 22:32 5 Years ago Address
[@Binggrae12] ^^;
jds 2019-08-17 (토) 05:08 5 Years ago Address
Do you have a lot of fat on your face? Or were your bones originally small? If so, the effect may not be as good. People with little fat on their faces and uneven bones will see the most benefit.

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-18 (일) 02:21 5 Years ago Address
[@jds] I tried it and it seems like it would work for people with thin skin and bumpy bones, just like you said. I can really feel it. I guess I was being too greedy for my face;
Jasn 2019-08-17 (토) 08:15 5 Years ago Address
It will change when the swelling goes down^^

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-18 (일) 02:21 5 Years ago Address
[@Jasn] I wish that were true!
JaneEyre17… 2019-08-17 (토) 08:44 5 Years ago Address
When I look at the pictures that are uploaded, it looks really dramatic, but in reality, it doesn't seem that dramatic ;;

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-18 (일) 02:23 5 Years ago Address
[@JaneEyre1710] I wonder if you got the surgery because you were fooled by the photos (reviews) posted here and there. Of course, there are some people who got it done really well, right?^^
anckddja**… 2019-08-17 (토) 10:27 5 Years ago Address
어디서 하셨어요?? 제 지인도 수술하고 변화가 하나도 없더라구요 ㅠㅠ 턱쪼임은 없으세여?

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-18 (일) 02:24 5 Years ago Address
[@anckddja****] 턱쪼임 있고 턱쪽이 찌릿찌릿한데 확실히 1달전보단 나아졌어요. 그래도 아직은 불편해요.
얼마안남았당 2019-08-17 (토) 14:51 5 Years ago Address
뭔가 되게 공감되는 후기네요....ㅠㅠ

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-18 (일) 02:26 5 Years ago Address
[@얼마안남았당] 그런가요? ㅠㅠ 저와 같은 일을 겪었다면.. 토닥토닥....^^
뉸뉴냐 2019-08-17 (토) 15:23 5 Years ago Address
솔직히 그런 드라마틱한 후기 사진들은 보정하는것 같아요.

돌고래p1 Writer 2019-08-18 (일) 02:28 5 Years ago Address
[@뉸뉴냐] 전문가가 아니라 잘은 모르지만 주제넘게 말하자면.. 정말 많이 울퉁불퉁 하신분들은 수술하면 많이 좋아질거 같아요..!
아아젠 2019-08-18 (일) 10:59 5 Years ago Address
아.. 멍이 늦게까지 남아있을 수도 있군요..
핫썸머 2019-08-19 (월) 16:03 5 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사해요ㅠ
세세한 이런게 진짜 도움되는거 같아요
진09 2019-08-20 (화) 09:32 5 Years ago Address
정말 자세히쓰셨네용ㅋㅋ
전광대만했구 한달차되가는데 제가봐도 붓기는많이빠졌는데 라인이 매끈하지가않아요ㅜ 잔붓기는 최대6개월까지봐야한데요ㅜ
유미이 2019-08-20 (화) 12:18 5 Years ago Address
피가레가1개월 넘게까지 가요? 그리고 지금현재는 만족할만한 결과는 아닌가요? ㅠㅠ 전 얼굴지흡알아보고 있는데 윤곽도 고민중이라서요 얼굴살이 많아서 얼굴라인 다듬고 싶은데 윤곽을 해야될지 지흡을해야되는건지 모르겠어요
윤곽윤곽윤곽 2019-08-21 (수) 01:13 5 Years ago Address
4개월되가는데 2달째찍은사진보고 개깜놀
난 그때도 붓기다빠졌다고 생각했는데 지금보니
엄청부어있음..계속빠집니다 6개월째 제대로라인나올듯요
베짱베짱이 2019-08-23 (금) 18:09 5 Years ago Address
저도 궁금했던건데ㅠㅠㅠ
인형라인병원에서 하면 다 항상 인형라인이 될 수 있는지요ㅋㅋ
치즈빙수 2019-08-28 (수) 21:37 5 Years ago Address
후기 재밋게봤어요 저도인형라인병원에서
하려구요 이왕하는거 티나게..
윤곽수술전 2019-09-08 (일) 02:57 5 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ글 재밌게 쓰시네요
웃으면서 봤어요
델리만쥬45 2019-09-18 (수) 15:54 5 Years ago Address
잔붓기때문에 그럴수도 있어요 완전하게는 1년정도까지 보시는 분도 있으니가요
씡아 2019-11-20 (수) 10:51 4 Years ago Address
김원장님이세요?  혹시 맆팅까지 해야 원하는 라인얻을수있다는 말씀 하시지않던가요?
쁘니뿌 2019-12-05 (목) 11:56 4 Years ago Address
병원 정보좀 부탁드려도 될까요~?^^
Prev  Next  List