Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Review of Day 10 of Contouring Surgery

dysthymia 2019-07-24 (수) 22:09 5 Years ago 2857
I underwent facial contouring surgery at a certain dentistry in Gangnam. I had a genioplasty by cutting the front jaw and then a surgery to trim the peripheral cortical bone to remove the secondary angle. As you can see in the photo, the lower jaw is a small protruding mouth, so I had a big complex since my school days, so I was thinking about surgery for a long time, but this summer I finally got the courage.. I'll try it slowly. 1. I went to several plastic surgery dentists for surgery. Originally, my goal was only to improve the chin, but when I was receiving counseling for surgery, there were many teachers who recommended the so-called three types of contours. Especially since I have rather large cheekbones, I had to do the same with my cheekbones. Discount if you do it together; Some even said that they did. If you reduce the cheekbones, your face will become more three-dimensional, but to be honest, it was harsh. However, after much deliberation, in the end, my choice was to go according to the original plan. -The original plan was only to improve the chin, which was a complex - because all surgeries have no choice but to leave sequelae, so it is better to do it to a minimum. It's the 10th day after the surgery, and now I'm thinking... I'm honestly half and half... It's true that sometimes I feel like I'm going to do everything I can; 2. I had contouring surgery from the dentist. To be precise, I got it from an oral surgeon, and for jaw surgery, I thought that oral surgeons would have experienced more cases than plastic surgeons and would have more expertise. Plastic surgeons are mainly trained in soft tissue-related areas at university hospitals, and I think they have more expertise. Choosing a hospital is ultimately about which teacher will receive me, and since surgery is ultimately performed by human hands, it seems important to find a teacher with really good hands. I think we should trust a teacher who only talks about standard skills who have followed a regular career. 3. I couldn't sleep the night before the surgery. I am afraid of how to do general anesthesia. After the surgery, I was very worried because the picture of me being tingling and knocking down was drawn. I barely slept for over 3 hours, couldn't drink a drop of water, and when I went to the surgery hospital, my heart was pounding. I went to the surgery hospital and got an 18-gauge IV, but it was the first time I had such a thick injection since I was born. And after gargling with hexamedine once and going to the bathroom once, he told me to go to the operating room. As I lay down on the bed, the anesthesiologist gave me propofol with a respirator. I thought it was a bit uncomfortable because my feet came out of the bed because I was tall, and then I immediately lost my mind. And then the surgery was over. 4. When I arrived at the recovery room, the first thing that was difficult was dizziness and dizziness. The mouth is moist with acupuncture drugs such as mucus, and the tube that has crossed the nose between the anesthetics causes a sharp, sore throat and makes me feel dizzy . I take a deep breath and try to release the anesthetic gas, but it's hard to breathe, so I'm trying to get out of breath on its own. If I do it wrong, I feel like I'm going to vomit, so if I endure a couple of hours without even being able to lie down, the dizziness finally subsides. After a few more hours of touching the phone and barely a sip of water, it's time to go home. Are you going home like this? I want to, but I'm fine. I'm out of my mind and I may still be sick. 5. On the first night, I think nine out of ten will regret the operation. I can't sleep for an hour because of the burning of my face, the dull pain and the fever bothering me, and the swelling that I feel gets worse in real time when I barely fall asleep. It's hard to breathe because of the swelling. It's no use at all, and the lymph glands under the chin are very swollen from the cheekbones to the bottom of the chin. After a hellish night, the next morning when I look in the mirror, I see a puffer fish. Not a human face. Tears are flowing.. Hehe If you force yourself to put porridge and orange juice yogurt in your mouth for recovery, time goes by anyway. 6. From the morning of the 4th day, there is no more swelling. The acute inflammatory reaction is roughly completed, the fever is lowered, the pain is reduced, and the red airways are gradually disappearing. I didn't eat pumpkin juice, but because I tried to get enough sleep, and took care of protein, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins, my recovery was rather quick. Day by day, the swelling subsides and you can now feel the hard tissues under the chin and around the surgical site. These hard lumps are actually connective tissue that divides to repair the wound, and the cells in the body proliferate for about 4 weeks to replace the sexual site and the tissue is remodeled for 1 to 6 months to change to the same normal tissue as before surgery. After a month or two, you will have a slimmer and more beautiful jawline...? 7. I have a lot of thoughts about recovery after surgery. The first thing that comes to my mind is that if I knew this was going to happen, I would have done it sooner. It's a really nice world. Can you solve the complex with just five hundred dollars!? If you plan objectively and thoroughly without being overly greedy, plastic surgery really seems to be a tool that will make your life a little more enjoyable. And I think I know why I get a plastic surgery addiction. I'm not going to do any additional plastic surgery after this surgery, but honestly, is your face a bit long? Wouldn't it be better with a nose? I think of that every time I look in the mirror. Actually, after overcoming the hurdle of contouring surgery, I feel like I can change anything here and there if I want. I need to control my mind... 8. If you have any questions, I'll answer them~

Comment 12
두부김치 2019-07-25 (목) 01:34 5 Years ago Address
회복을 위해서 구체적으로 어떤것 드시고 어떻게 관리하셨는지 궁금해요
글이 깔끔하니 좋네요^^
행복하쟈rrr 2019-07-25 (목) 02:05 5 Years ago Address
성형은 절대 적당히 해야 되는거같아요
태방이 2019-07-25 (목) 08:25 5 Years ago Address
간결하게 잘 정리한 글이네요. 잘 봤습니다 ㅎㅎ 구강악전문의면 ㅇㅇ(초성)인가요?
uspage 2019-07-28 (일) 03:20 5 Years ago Address
보통 호박즙을 많이 먹는데 안드셨다고 해서 놀랐어요.  단백질과 탄수화물 미네랄 비타민 섭취를 중심으로 회복하셨다는데 약물 같은것을 드신건가요?
군감자5 2019-07-28 (일) 22:30 5 Years ago Address
턱끝전진 저도 30일차입니다 정말 2주3주때까지 얼굴모양도 이상하고 너무힘들고 왜했을까 후회했습니다.근데 사람이란게 붓기빠지고 괜찮아 지니 진작할껄 같은생각 듭니다.
하지만 다시는 못할꺼 같습니다 정말 힘듭니다
회복후기 잘보시고 수술 선택하길
비비디붑 2019-07-31 (수) 16:53 5 Years ago Address
저도 3일차까지는 죽고싶었는데 지금은 다른수술 생각하구있어요...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
스진이 2019-08-04 (일) 15:19 5 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Clue 2019-08-04 (일) 22:12 5 Years ago Address
저도 무턱인데 어디서 하셨는지 알수있을까요?
하야니이 2019-08-07 (수) 08:50 5 Years ago Address
정말 제가 궁금한 후기가 그대로 적혀잇네요 ㅜ 감사합니다
비위가 많이 약해서
윤곽수술 후 바로부터 2-3일정도  헛구역질  토감  이런것들이 궁금햇엇거든요......  글을 보니 못할거같아요 저는 ㅠ
비위가 남들보다 많이많이 약해서
냔냐나리리 2019-08-13 (화) 17:46 5 Years ago Address
님아 .. 저도 지금 무턱이 심해서 수술계획중인데요 ㅠㅠ 어디서하셧는지 말씀 좀 부탁드려요 그리고 몇미리 전진하셨는지두 알려주세요 감사합니다
카림 2023-01-26 (목) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
정말 꼼꼼히 알아보고 하신 게 글에서 잘 느껴지네요 저도 적어주신 내용 바탕으로 열심히 공부해서 만족스런 결과 얻고 싶어요 정성글 감사합니다ㅠㅠ
Hsssl 2023-10-13 (금) 03:31 11 Months ago Address
혹시 수술시간은 몇시간정도였어?? 소변줄은 찼어? 궁금해 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List