Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

I am writing this to comfort those who have had cheekbone surgery.

Bebebell 2019-07-18 (목) 11:15 5 Years ago 5802
Hello, how many weeks ago? Here, I wrote something like 'Even if I didn't outline it, I would regret it-' ㅠㅠ In early February, I received 3 types of outlines from ㄱㅎ, and the bottom line is that I am satisfied now. I was just worried about the future (It's not a publicity for the hospital or anything like that.  There is no ill-will or affection for the hospital. Even if you emphasize that you are conscientious anywhere in the hospital, in the end, it's a commercial interest rather than a service. ) This is my consolation to those who have already outlined me and are living with worries. Therefore, I hope that you do not decide to undergo plastic surgery after reading this article. If you are just thinking about getting older, I think you should be more careful about 'Why do I have to have plastic surgery?' (Actually, I am writing this to comfort myself while reflecting on last night.) Actually, I was very depressed for a few weeks. Before the operation, I was sad because my self-esteem crawled to the floor because of my very bumpy face. (Self meridians before bed + Lying upside down + Vegetarian food for anti-aging, etc.) Then, when I was at the peak of my depression yesterday, I realized some things while talking with my high school classmates, so I wanted to share them here, so I took the time to write. I was wondering what this was all of a sudden while working part-time, but I think there must be a lot of people like me, so I'm not good at writing, but I'll keep it short. I have a habit of taking pictures of myself every night and comparing them to before the surgery. Even though it has only been about 6 months, I am afraid of saggy cheeks. In fact, even before the surgery, I had some bulging on the side of the lips and drooping on the side of the nose, but it seems to have gotten worse after the surgery, so I cried every night. Even though I'm in my early 20s, I feel like I've lost some of my elasticity.. I had the sagging cheeks and had the surgery, but when my skin looked sagging even a little, I immediately cried. In the meantime, I met a friend and talked about it, and I started comforting you by saying how did you become like this, and tears came to your eyes. If you remember a friend's words and write them down (I tend to speak a little louder, but I cherish my five-year life.. ㅠㅠ) "Is there any reason you hold a mirror and look at the mirror when you say that you care about the shape of your cheeks and the shape of your cheeks every time you see a mirror? You said you didn't want to be sad when you looked at me. What should I do after the surgery?  You seem to have sagging cheeks - your skin is sagging - but in fact, people don't say, 'Wow, he's sagging' when you pass by. They don't look that interested in you. it's a terminal  But how does it help you to look at your face while taking pictures every night? Don't you only lower your self-esteem and blame yourself for the surgery? The cheeks were sagging and the skin was slightly sagging. You've improved a lot from before. So it didn't happen? Even if the snow skin is sagging, why? Got a problem? Does looking a little old cause a problem? Do you think people around you will tell you every day that you are sagging? no. Rather, from the moment you say that you have sagging cheeks, even those who haven't had surgery will look like you have sagging cheeks. Oooh, I wish you were subjective. This doesn't mean that you are not in control, but I hope you don't fit the world into your mold Build your own pillar. I think it's more valuable to find what makes you happy when you're doing it, than to waste your time trying to match you with a 'pretty person'. Whether the cheeks sag, lose elasticity, or the clowns are less, it doesn't matter if you live in the world. And no one will treat you harshly just because you're not pretty. Even if there is such a person, that person is wrong, not because of your appearance. He didn't do the surgery because he wanted to be praised by the wrong person, but to increase your self-esteem. Why do you keep trying to fit you into the world? It's not that it's bad for people in the world to look sloppy, so it's not that we're united . " If you roughly reproduce the situation and write it down, these are the words. To summarize, 1. It doesn't matter if you have sagging cheeks. People don't analyze your face. 2. Don't blame yourself because the surgery was done to save you. Only you, not others, analyze your face. 3. Why do you dig into the parts you don't like? What's the use of looking in the mirror all day and worrying about sagging cheeks? Find a way to make you happy Hobbies or whatever ------------Conclusion------------- Hearing these words, it seemed like everything was right. Before consulting with a friend Myself: Is your cheeks moderate? ah it was Come and see me. Ha, I just had surgery. After consultation: What if you have sagging cheeks? i am me And if you have saggy cheeks, what do you worry about buying a pig? You just have to earn the money part-time, so why were you worrying ahead of time? So I'm a little happy now. Rather, on this occasion, to prevent aging, a vegetarian diet! As I try to think about changing to a vegetarian diet for better health than this, the heavy burden on my heart is relieved. Even if it did not come yet, even if it did come, it was minor, not because of surgery, but because of natural aging caused by the passage of time, etc. Worried about and searching on YouTube, do not be hurt by looking at comments like 'If you are vast, your cheeks will sag 100%', don't get hurt at that time How about doing something that makes you happy? And, to those who post reviews, a comment that says '100% sagging cheeks' is written because you are worried about it, but in the eyes of others, it is recognized as a cursing article. You have to live with a toothpaste from a person who eats candy - the bag is rotten. Can you compare it with these words? Comments like that are given as advice to those who are still considering cheekbone surgery, and if you don't go back and comment on those who have already done it, I think it will be good for each other. Because everyone wants to give as much help as they have received, so they come and leave a review. (Well, if it smells like a broker and smells like a recommendation for plastic surgery, I'll attack you.) Anyway, having a good friend makes me feel so much happier. He is a friend who is going to study abroad soon, but he has been a great help to me until the end. He was a friend who gave me a lot of comfort and always supported me during the entrance exam and when I went to college. I'm going to buy some rice. Thank you very much :)

Comment 16
리리ㅇ 2019-07-18 (목) 15:03 5 Years ago Address
좋은 글이네요ㅠㅠ 좋아요 누르고 갑니다 감사합니다ㅠㅠ
새롭게새롭게 2019-07-18 (목) 16:42 5 Years ago Address
그때 글 읽고 수술을 망설였던 1인이에요 ㅎ
좋은 친구분 두셨네요!
저는 주변에 알리기 싫어서 비밀로 하려고했는데 도저히 자신이 없어서 수술을 포기했습니다.
수술해도 후회하고 안해도 후회할거면 그냥 안하고 후회하겠다고 생각했거든요.
지금도 할걸 그랬나하는 생각이 잠깐 잠깐 들긴하는데 예전만큼 해야겠다는 강한 의지가 안 생기네요.
진짜 자존감 깎는데 시간 쓰는게 제일 바보같은 짓인 것 같아요. 요즘 많이 느끼고 있네요.
글 감사합니다^^

Bebebell Writer 2019-07-20 (토) 13:51 5 Years ago Address
[@새롭게새롭게] 맞아요 저도 예전으로 돌아간다면 경학을 먼저 받아보면 어땟을까 생각하고는 합니당 ㅎㅎ..
기모나나 2019-07-18 (목) 20:44 5 Years ago Address
친구분 멋있어요....우왕... ㅠㅠㅠ
ayo777 2019-07-19 (금) 03:10 5 Years ago Address
친구분 멋지네요
JaneEyre17… 2019-07-19 (금) 08:32 5 Years ago Address
친구분 정말 멋있네요~ 그 친구랑 꼭 오래 가세요~
솜미밍 2019-07-19 (금) 10:57 5 Years ago Address
긴 글 적어주시느라 고생하셨어요 님의 글이 저에게도 와닿네요 좀 더 신중하게 알아보고 제 자존감은 어떻게 다시 만들어 나갈지 한번더 생각해보게 되네요ㅠㅠ
봉구맘 2019-07-19 (금) 23:02 5 Years ago Address
갸름한에서 광대재수술하고싶은데 광대효과좋나요

Bebebell Writer 2019-07-20 (토) 09:16 5 Years ago Address
[@봉구맘] 어딜가든 비슷할것같아서 직접 여러군데 발품파시는게 좋아요
알스스스 2019-07-20 (토) 02:48 5 Years ago Address
감수할 수 있을정도의 쳐짐일 경우 해당 되는 글 이네요
맞아요 케바케에요
쳐질수도 적당히 쳐질수도 안쳐질수도 있어요
본인은 수술 하자마자
얼굴이 줄줄 흘렀어요(의사는 처질리가 없다했는데)
정말 줄줄..인상도 변해서 광대 수술만 했는데도
주위에서 못 알아보시는 경우도 있고
일단 지인분들 제 얼굴을 보면
일단 반응이 놀랜다.그리곤 곧 심각해집니다..

괴로워요 매일아침 눈뜨면 고통시작이고
거울공주였던 제가
도망치듯 피해다니는 거울을 화장실에서 마주치는
매 순간순간마다
충격과 공포입니다.
쳐짐 리프팅하면 되지~햇던 저는 온갖시술로도
안되어 거상을 하라고합니다.
거상하면 쳐짐은 쫙 없어지겠죠
대신,스타킹 뒤집어 쓴 무당같은 얼굴을 얻을수도 ...
여러번의 자살시도후 지쳐서 숨만쉬고 살고있습니다

Bebebell Writer 2019-07-20 (토) 09:18 5 Years ago Address
[@알스스스] 힘내요

Bebebell Writer 2019-07-20 (토) 09:27 5 Years ago Address
[@알스스스] 근데요 저는 애써저를 위로하고 있는데 오셔서 이런 글 남기시는 이유 모르겠어요..
위로를 받고싶은건지 아님 그냥 하소연을 하시는건지. 매일매일이 고통의 시작이라며 거상하면 스타킹무당이라며..간신히 친구한테 위로받았던 모든감정이 무너지고 저 역시 같이 우울해지네요
얼굴이 다가 아닙니다 저역시 예쁜 얼굴을 위해 수술을 했지만 수술하소 얻은것은 얼굴이 다가 아니란것입니다

댓글 삭제 정중히 부탁드릴게요ㅠㅠ...
쪼꼬미얌 2019-07-22 (월) 03:36 5 Years ago Address
저는 다음달에 ㄱㄴㅎ원장님께수술받아여... 같은 원장님인지는 모르겟지만... 수술 그래두 부작용없이 잘되셔쓰니까 이제는 마음도 편하게가지시구 행복하시길 바라요~~
정보감사해요 2021-04-06 (화) 06:29 3 Years ago Address
글 너무 감사합니다 ㅠㅠ 저 12일차라 절망에 빠져있다가 겨우겨우 맘잡고 복원수술 알아보면서도
아침에 눈뜨면 막막하고 죽고싶고 다시 볼쳐짐만 미친듯이 찾았었는데
한결 편해진 느낌이에요 감사합니다!
minji0323 2021-04-10 (토) 01:01 3 Years ago Address
좋은 친구를 두셨네요. 큰 복이에요.
성공윤곽 2023-04-19 (수) 18:58 1 Years ago Address
친구분이 해주신 말씀 참 현명하네요. 저도 좋은 말 마음속에 새겨놔야겠어요
Prev  Next  List