Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Chin revision surgery (chin tip screw removal multi-square jaw)

피그렛과오렌지 2019-07-17 (수) 19:45 5 Years ago 3067
Dr.
곽인수원장님
Hospital
나무성형외과
수술2주차

<수술2주차>

2차각..살아니고 뼈예요

<2차각..살아니고 뼈예요>

<2nd week after surgery>It's been 26 days since my chin revision surgery. I was looking for a second surgery because I had a second surgery during the first surgery, and every time I went to the first hospital and other hospitals, all they said was that it was difficult. I met with Dr. Kwak In-su at Namu Plastic Surgery, the last place I went to, and consulted with him and corrected the surgery date and had the surgery. That's 26 days. It was a while ago haha. Before the surgery, I didn't know much about it... I met a firm doctor, the surgery went well, and now I'm eating normal food and living well like a normal person. The swelling has gone down since the 2nd week, so I'm wearing makeup and walking around beautifully without any problems. Surgery is important, but I think post-surgery care is also important. Namu said post-care was not only high frequency, but also high frequency + skin care + soothing laser + swelling injection. It seems like the swelling has gone down well!!! I think the director's skills also played a part in reducing the swelling. It's better to have contouring surgery done right at the first time. When choosing a hospital, don't get too much information, but choose a style that suits you and a good doctor, so you don't have to experience a repeat surgery like I did, and the photos are still 2 weeks old. However, there is no swelling and I will post it so you can see the line. I will post my current status frequently!!!! Since the surgery, I feel like I got it with great results without having to go through any hardships, so I'm giving it to the director hahaha.

Comment 6
태방이 2019-07-17 (수) 22:56 5 Years ago Address
대박...좋아지셔서 다행이에요!!!
기모나나 2019-07-18 (목) 20:43 5 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
에스케이티917 2019-07-28 (일) 16:12 5 Years ago Address
2차각 있을때 고민 많으셨겠어요.. 2차각은 수술후 언제부터 눈에 보이셨나요? 저도 수술했는데 2차각 걱정중이라서..ㅜㅜ
흑누나 2019-07-30 (화) 11:51 5 Years ago Address
저도윤곽알아보고있는데 나무도 상담가바야겟네용 ㅎㅎ
성난 2019-08-06 (화) 19:11 5 Years ago Address
어떻게 하나도 안부으신것같죠..이주차는 확실히 다른가요?
TYEe 2019-10-10 (목) 02:06 4 Years ago Address