Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Cheekbone square jaw protruding mouth + chin tip surgery 1st day review

곰젤리보 2019-06-27 (목) 06:15 5 Years ago 3306

It 's been 12 hours since the surgery. The picture is right after the surgery . I was sleepy when I woke up from anesthesia, but I was very worried when I heard that it was painful for several hours because I had to go out of gas, but there was no such thing and there was no pain at all. The bandage made my face and neck tight (this is still ㅠ) I'm not sure because I've never seen a blue bandage, but the director said the surgery went very well and there was little bleeding. When I sleep, I usually use a low pillow, so the pillow in the hospital is very high, so my neck hurts and is uncomfortable . I was hospitalized for a day, and there was no blood right after, but it kept bleeding from my mouth at night (this is normal), but now it has decreased a lot, but at its worst, blood came out every 5-10 minutes, so I put a trash can and tissue paper next to the bed and kept wiping it. But I'm surprised that this is less than others; I wanted to throw up, but I didn't eat anything (I happened to fast for 18 hours), so I didn't throw up . My eyes are swollen and my double eyelids disappear. It's not as difficult as I thought, but it's very frustrating!!!! I'll come back to leave a review after removing the stitches. If you have any questions, ask.

Comment 16
주영홀릭 2019-06-27 (목) 06:27 5 Years ago Address
You worked hard, now you'll be pretty!
최달달 2019-06-27 (목) 14:42 5 Years ago Address
You worked hard ^^
zeze900 2019-06-28 (금) 13:08 5 Years ago Address
Wow, you must have been really sick ㅠㅠ Please recover quickly!
개조아 2019-06-29 (토) 13:17 5 Years ago Address
Do you bleed a lot? They say your head hurts. Is it okay? Doesn't the stomach come up a lot? Sorry for so many questions. Have you had chin advancement surgery for short chin?

곰젤리보 Writer 2019-06-29 (토) 14:06 5 Years ago Address
[@Gaejoa] It seems that each person's blood is different (I thought it came out a lot, but it came out a little compared to others) There was no pain or headache at the surgical site. I feel fine as long as I stay still inside, and when I drink water, I feel nauseous because of the smell of blood. He also did the tip of the chin as a service while performing the protruding mouth + cheekbones + square chin surgery, so I'm not sure exactly what he did to the chin.
시간돌릴수있다면 2019-07-02 (화) 04:24 5 Years ago Address
May I ask which hospital this is?

곰젤리보 Writer 2019-07-02 (화) 09:08 5 Years ago Address
[@If I could turn back time] I sent you a note~
기모나나 2019-07-09 (화) 22:39 5 Years ago Address
You'll be fine!!
th**** 2019-07-12 (금) 17:07 5 Years ago Address
Is it ㅅㅇㅅㅇ? I'm also talking here, but if possible, let's talk~~^^

소미는 2020-05-18 (월) 07:09 4 Years ago Address
[@th****] I'm going there too, did it go well?
지니지 2019-07-12 (금) 17:40 5 Years ago Address
You worked hard! I hope you recover well and the swelling goes down well.
Dolchulbbu… 2020-02-11 (화) 20:20 4 Years ago Address
How is the clown now?

곰젤리보 Writer 2020-06-17 (수) 03:20 4 Years ago Address
[@Dolchulbbusa] I asked for it to be natural, but it's barely noticeable. Also, I have a lot of cheek fat, so when I smile, it sticks out the same anyway.
소미는 2020-05-18 (월) 07:07 4 Years ago Address
May I know the hospital information?

곰젤리보 Writer 2020-06-17 (수) 03:21 4 Years ago Address
[@Somi] It's Apgujeong ㅅㅇㅅㅇ!
헬라두 2021-01-12 (화) 19:38 3 Years ago Address
Could you please share information about where you did it and how much it cost? I am very worried about the protruding mouth and contour, but I am very worried because the side effects are not like others. If side effects don't usually appear within 3 months, is it safe to say that they won't happen later? And it would be hard to go to work right away when you go to work, so I wonder if you took a break for a few days before going out. Congratulations!!
Prev  Next  List