Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

I would have regretted it even if I didn't do the contouring surgery.

Bebebell 2019-06-15 (토) 02:42 5 Years ago 3580
Dr.
기재함
Hospital
예전에
I don't blame the hospital, but I want to look back at myself in the past. Was it really a poor operation for me? Of course, it seems like yesterday that I wanted to answer that I would do it even if I was reborn, but now I don't know anymore. Because of my very crooked and square face shape, it was a problem for 20 years and my nickname was also related to the chin. But I was happy after surgery. I looked in the mirror to see if I was sagging or not, and I continued to eat anti-aging nutritional supplements and stood upside down to escape gravity even for a moment . It's not that I look in the mirror dozens of times to catch another twin, I'm looking for a different side of me than yesterday I'm afraid of side effects after the surgery. I'll ask if I want to go back to the pre-surgery and I 'll answer I don't know. No, if I was born pretty, I wouldn't have to worry about this.. Why am I living like this? If I go back to before the contouring surgery, will I receive meridians with that money? What kind of answer should I give in the past... I just want to go back to the outline and think about it one more time

Comment 18
앤시아 2019-06-15 (토) 11:04 5 Years ago Address
200 percent

Bebebell Writer 2019-06-15 (토) 13:54 5 Years ago Address
[@Ancia] Ha, maybe it's better now, Kebakera believed in sagging cheeks and had surgery, but they say that 100% of her cheeks are drooping.. it's crazy.

앤시아 2019-06-18 (화) 01:18 5 Years ago Address
[@Bebebell] ㅋㅋ About 2 months after I did that contour, I went to a dermatology consultation at another hospital and started chatting with the head of the department. He said that he did contouring in his early 20s.. He consulted for contouring rather than skin; They said that it cost a lot of money to come and raise the cheekbones unconditionally.. It will cost money in the future.. Even when I was young, the cheeks would come, so I got a lot of money because of the sagging cheeks in my early 20s .. .. He said he has been on the line since 3 months ㅠㅠ It's now 3 months.. I'm waiting patiently.. I'm not going to go back, or I'm 100% bald, considering that maintenance will cost more money.... I won't. same ^^
쥬쥬리영 2019-06-15 (토) 15:25 5 Years ago Address
It hurts my heart that you seem to be struggling with writing too. It hurts my heart that you seem to be struggling with writing too.
요요맘 2019-06-15 (토) 19:18 5 Years ago Address
I really sympathize..I really sympathize.. Every time I shower, whenever I sleep, whenever I eat something, I remember the old days when I used to eat comfortably and sleep well.Every time I shower, whenever I sleep, whenever I eat something, I remember the old days when I used to eat comfortably and sleep well. Now, when I wake up, I check the swelling and I don't like the result, so I regret looking at the older photos and brushing my teeth sometimes. What did I do to myself? Now, when I wake up, I check the swelling and I don't like the result, so I regret looking at the older photos and brushing my teeth sometimes. What did I do to myself?Thinking about this... ;) Thinking about this... ;) When the swelling goes down, I think about getting a filler again. When the swelling goes down, I think about getting a filler again.

앤시아 2019-06-18 (화) 01:19 5 Years ago Address
[@Yo-Yo Mom][@Yo-Yo Mom] Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
꽃피우리 2019-06-17 (월) 19:58 5 Years ago Address
It's been a little over 3 months, and I It's been a little over 3 months, and I still don't know how sagging my cheeks are, but still don't know how sagging my cheeks are, but will it come over time?will it come over time?

앤시아 2019-06-18 (화) 01:19 5 Years ago Address
[[[[ @BlossomingUri] I don't know yet if it's 3 months. @BlossomingUri] I don't know yet if it's 3 months. @BlossomingUri] I don't know yet if it's 3 months. @BlossomingUri] I don't know yet if it's 3 months.
미소한가득 2019-06-20 (목) 03:03 5 Years ago Address
That's right, if you think about plastic surgery, you'll regret it even if you do it or not. That's right, if you think about plastic surgery, you'll regret it even if you do it or not. That's right, if you think about plastic surgery, you'll regret it even if you do it or not. That's right, if you think about plastic surgery, you'll regret it even if you do it or not.
하마 2019-06-20 (목) 09:45 5 Years ago Address
Haha you feel the same way as me Haha you feel the same way as me Haha you feel the same way as me Haha you feel the same way as me
유갱쓰 2019-06-27 (목) 13:41 5 Years ago Address
I sympathize..I sympathize.. I sympathize..I sympathize..
별명shsh 2019-07-10 (수) 08:58 5 Years ago Address
I did the surgery because I was afraid I would regret it too, but even after the operation, I am regretting it. I did the surgery because I was afraid I would regret it too, but even after the operation, I am regretting it. I did the surgery because I was afraid I would regret it too, but even after the operation, I am regretting it. I did the surgery because I was afraid I would regret it too, but even after the operation, I am regretting it.

apple 2019-07-12 (금) 11:01 5 Years ago Address
[@nickname shsh][@nickname shsh][@nickname shsh][@nickname shsh] Why do you regret it ㅠ I can't go around with my hair loose now because of my face shape.. Why do you forget it? I can't go around with my hair loose now because of my face shape.Why do you forget it? I can't go around with my hair loose now because of my face shape.Why do you forget it? I can't go around with my hair loose now because of my face shape. Even Even EvenEvenEven though he has a small face, what can't happen with his chin..Even though he has a small face, what can't happen with his chin..Even though he has a small face, what can't happen with his chin..Even though he has a small face, what can't happen with his chin.. So, if I do it while I'm thinking about it, will I regret it so much?So, if I do it while I'm thinking about it, will I regret it so much?So, if I do it while I'm thinking about it, will I regret it so much?So, if I do it while I'm thinking about it, will I regret it so much? ... I've been thinking about Park Na- rae ... I've been thinking about Park Na- rae. It doesn't seem like she's taking care of it, and it seems she's just living her life when she loses weight. . It doesn't seem like she's taking care of it, and it seems she's just living her life when she loses weight. I do I do
apple 2019-07-12 (금) 11:11 5 Years ago Address
I'm I'mI think you did well.I think you did well. But if you're not satisfied with it, it's a problem...But if you're not satisfied with it, it's a problem... If your line is good, you should be satisfied with it..If your line is good, you should be satisfied with it.. You said your face shape was so weird...You said your face shape was so weird... Because I've been receiving those meridians consistently. And the money has already exceeded the cost of the surgery. Because I've been receiving those meridians consistently. And the money has already exceeded the cost of the surgery. It doesn't work. It's not effective. It's coming back.It doesn't work. It's not effective. It's coming back. My face is just like that, you're completely blind. Even though it's not like this at all, I did see a slight effect, but My face is just like that, you're completely blind. Even though it's not like this at all, I did see a slight effect, but I thought that people with real bone problems would have no choice but to use this.I thought that people with real bone problems would have no choice but to use this. After all this is not fat, fat, or muscle...After all this is not fat, fat, or muscle... So I think surgery is the answer for your face shape. So I think surgery is the answer for your face shape.I hope you are happy to see this I hope you are happy to see this

Bebebell Writer 2019-07-18 (목) 11:31 5 Years ago Address
[@apple][@apple] Thank you so much ㅠㅠ Thank you so much.
느녀 2019-07-13 (토) 02:24 5 Years ago Address
If I had not been born as a woman, I would have been much more free from this obsession with looks, but the overheated appearanceism is a problem only for women who risk their lives to shave their faces. If I had not been born as a woman, I would have been much more free from this obsession with looks, but the overheated appearanceism is a problem only for women who risk their lives to shave their faces.
콘칩킥 2020-01-16 (목) 23:56 4 Years ago Address
I sympathize I sympathize
llamo 2023-01-22 (일) 08:29 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ 이런 글 공감 되네요
Prev  Next  List