Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Review of quick clown (surgery in 2016)

uspage 2019-05-19 (일) 02:10 5 Years ago 4279
Dr.
ㅇ**
Hospital
ㅁㅇ****
This is the 2016 surgery review for quick cheekbone surgery. I felt the cheekbones larger when viewed from a 45 degree angle than the frontal cheekbones, and I felt that an old-fashioned image would be produced . At the time of the consultation, of course, I expected that there would be an exaggeration, but the hospital said that it is possible to go back to daily life immediately after recovering on the weekend . You said. I went to see a lot of reviews on the internet, but the hospital's awareness wasn't very high, but there were a lot of very positive reviews in several communities . In other words, I'm about 20% satisfied. 80% of dissatisfied reasons 1. The biggest reason was that there was no improvement in the 45 degree cheekbones I wanted. (Re-operation is being carefully considered.) 2. It is said that the scar from the incision hole on the cheek disappears within 6 months of the operation, but even after 4 years of surgery, the scar is still visible when making facial expressions. 3. It is difficult to objectively grasp my condition because ct scans are not performed before or after surgery, and are performed according to the doctor's sense . 4. In conclusion, the dissatisfaction percentage is high because reoperation is being considered because there was little improvement effect on the 45 degree cheekbones . However, the side cheekbones from the front were not large, but the reduction effect of the side cheekbones was improved when viewed before and after the surgery photos, and there were no side effects such as sagging cheeks or pain, so 20% were satisfied. Then, please refer to the quick cheekbone surgery! May you all be healthy and beautiful

Comment 28
ggm123 2019-05-19 (일) 02:35 5 Years ago Address
May I know the name of the hospital? I don't know if that's the case these days, but it seems that there are a lot of comments saying that it was done well at a certain hospital.

uspage Writer 2019-05-22 (수) 21:01 5 Years ago Address
[@ggm123]   I'll reveal it with the initial sound. It's ㅁㅇㅁㅁ!
로러 2019-05-19 (일) 15:23 5 Years ago Address
Is that right??

uspage Writer 2019-05-22 (수) 21:01 5 Years ago Address
[@Roler] Yes , that's right.
가다이로 2019-05-22 (수) 18:47 5 Years ago Address
I'm thinking here too, but some people say that 45 degrees + sides have improved effectively, and some people say that 45 degrees is more effective and I want the side lines to go a little more. I think it's good... ㅜㅜ Most people say that it has no side effects and that it is safe, so I want to do it here too. Thank you so much for the review.

uspage Writer 2019-05-22 (수) 21:02 5 Years ago Address
[ @Gadairo] I'm glad if my review was helpful. I support you to stay healthy and beautiful!
후후히 2019-05-22 (수) 20:25 5 Years ago Address
okay...
so유 2019-05-23 (목) 16:01 5 Years ago Address
I had the same surgery, but I think the surgery is really bad. It's been a while since I've had the surgery, but the 45 degree cheekbones and the side cheekbones all went well and even the surgical site is almost invisible. You must be upset;.. Be strong!!

uspage Writer 2019-05-24 (금) 23:30 5 Years ago Address
[@soyou] I think the effect is different because the face shape is different~ I read the reviews well too! I think the cheekbones viewed at 45 degrees are larger than the cheekbones seen from the front, so it did not fit well with the surgery method of the hospital. Thanks for the supportive comment
아롤다롱 2019-05-23 (목) 22:02 5 Years ago Address
I also had quick cheekbones elsewhere... They said both of the side 45 were effective, but it didn't work, so I'm going to have a reoperation.

uspage Writer 2019-05-24 (금) 23:31 5 Years ago Address
[@Arolddarong] Where are you thinking about the new hospital?
토마토TT 2019-05-24 (금) 01:21 5 Years ago Address
I did it here too.. I wish the clown went in a little more, but.. I think I'll get angry for no reason, so I'm going to be satisfied with what I did safely.

uspage Writer 2019-05-24 (금) 23:33 5 Years ago Address
[   @TomatoTT] I think the best thing is to be safe and naturally pretty! Thanks for the comment!
성공적수술 2019-05-26 (일) 06:35 5 Years ago Address
If the 45-degree cheekbones are large, even if the surgery is successful with the intraoral incision method, the osteotomy line is on the outside, so you will probably not be satisfied even after the surgery. The reason why the incision is outside is that the incision is cut outward from the orbital bone rather than the scalp incision due to the risk of eyeball damage during the mouth incision, so those with large 45-degree cheekbones are less satisfied because the 45-degree cheekbone does not decrease significantly even after surgery. Selective oral incision surgery can be effective only for those who only protrude the side cheekbones. If you want to make the 45 degree cheekbones smaller, the only way is the scalp incision method. However, if the osteotomy is performed by making another osteotomy line while the bone is not completely attached, the bone may be necrotic due to poor blood circulation, so reoperation must be performed only after the bone is completely attached. You should never do reoperation in a hurry. In summary, there are two major methods of cheekbone reduction: mouth incision method and scalp incision method, and patients do not choose these two surgeries. 45-degree cheekbones are suitable, but you can choose the intraoral incision method only when the side cheekbones protrude. Of course, in the case of the former, the part where the cheekbones bend is not sharp but gentle, so the satisfaction after surgery is greater with the scalp incision method. I am writing with the hope that there will be no people who choose surgery without being able to hear an accurate explanation of the surgery result due to the asymmetry of information.

uspage Writer 2019-06-30 (일) 23:37 5 Years ago Address
[@Successful surgery] Are you in the medical industry? Thank you very much for your detailed and professional reply. Scalp incision seems to be an absolute method that is not tried very much, so I will have to look for it diligently. Thank you very much!
유서연 2019-05-28 (화) 01:30 5 Years ago Address
The quick cheekbones seem to work mainly on the back cheekbones.
살빼꾸야 2019-05-28 (화) 12:49 5 Years ago Address
There are a lot of people who had quick cheekbones and then re-surgery with normal cheekbones..
니콘상 2019-06-04 (화) 11:57 5 Years ago Address
I was thinking of quick cheekbones... ..Thank you for the good information
하늉 2019-06-09 (일) 03:56 5 Years ago Address
Ha.. I wonder if fixed is the answer ㅠㅠ Thanks to wanting to be quick..
보통의나날 2019-06-18 (화) 13:23 5 Years ago Address
I also had surgery here, but the side cheekbones were not effective at all, and only 45 were effective. But I was more worried about the side cheekbones... Apart from this, the tingling paralysis of the cheeks still persists... It's been 4 months... and I still have scars, too. Every time I smile, they go deep like a torn dimple....

uspage Writer 2019-06-30 (일) 23:40 5 Years ago Address
[@Ordinary days] That's right. It's nice to find a comrade. For me, the 45 degree side didn't work at all. That was the purpose of my plastic surgery... The director seems to have different results depending on the condition of the day.

공식코쟁이 2020-10-01 (목) 18:28 3 Years ago Address
[@uspage] 지금 감각은 돌아오셨어요! ?

감자인가 2023-03-22 (수) 12:09 1 Years ago Address
저도 같은 증상이에요.. 패인흉터 시간지나면 좋아지나요? 흉터 치료 받으셨어요?

참차밍 2024-01-19 (금) 05:28 8 Months ago Address
지금은 어떠세요?
해슈니 2019-09-09 (월) 17:50 5 Years ago Address
볼에 흉터내는거면.. ㅊㄷㅁㅇㅁㄷㄱ인가요?..제가 예약걸고온곳인데ㅠㅠㅠ
Staycyoon 2021-04-17 (토) 06:18 3 Years ago Address
후기감사드랴요 ㅠㅠ
수지이이 2023-02-12 (일) 19:41 1 Years ago Address
ㅅㅊㅂ원장님이 계신 ㅁㅇㅁㄷㄱ인가요?
참차밍 2024-01-19 (금) 05:24 8 Months ago Address
이승렬 원장님께 받으신걸까요
Prev  Next  List