Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Inquire about detailed reviews and side effects after one month of cheekbone reduction surgery

보통의나날 2019-03-25 (월) 10:11 5 Years ago 8878
Dr.
이승렬
Hospital
청담미인만들기
This is about a month old review. The clown wasn't a face that stood out like crazy, but when I took a picture or looked at the inverted photo, it was a face that I wanted to have a clown. I am an office worker and I chose this hospital because of a quick recovery. (Non-fixed method / soft clown) In conclusion, I had surgery on Friday afternoon and went to work 5 days on Tuesday, but everyone said that I fell and got hurt because of a swollen face. It's not particularly unfriendly, but it's business friendly?? It was about It's not a complaint, but because I deal with the same type of patient every time, I think there is a standardized kindness and explanation. I took a CIT before surgery and said that the effect of the surgery would be good, but there was no amazing effect than I expected. I don't know if the amount is at least, but I paid 300,000 down payment + 2.2 million in cash on the day of surgery. 2. First day. I'm not very strict and I'm not afraid of injections, but when I woke up after the operation, I felt a lot of throbbing and annoying pain. Also, looking at the reviews of other people, the bandage was only on the side of the face, but I found that almost everything except the nose and butterfly zone was bandaged... I don't know why. The bandages were so tight that it was difficult to take the prescribed pills, and I only drank soymilk until the bandages were removed. When I swallowed saliva or bowed my head, there was a slight nosebleed and I could feel the taste of nosebleed in the back of my throat. It's not a lot, just a few drops. I think it tasted like blood until the 3rd day. Oh, as a tip, I was told to wear a generous hoodie, but it was a bit uncomfortable to wear after the surgery. I think it will be comfortable if you wear a hooded zip-up. After the surgery, I had severe dizziness. I was going to take a taxi, but I couldn't speak properly, so I took the subway home because the driver was afraid the driver would look at me strangely. 3. One week after the surgery, I wore a hoodie and a mask from the second day and took a walk at night while inhaling fine dust for about 2 hours a day. I did it lol The bandage was wrapped for almost 48 hours and then removed on the 3rd day, but my jaw hurt so much that I couldn't sleep. I slept in a massage chair for 7 days because a quick recovery is the key. My back hurts so much. I'm sure the swelling went down quickly when I went for a walk and sat down every day, but there are yellow bruises around my eyes and I feel like I'm swollen up to my temples, like soft tofu.  I only did the steaming and danggimi for about a week, and I didn't even eat pumpkin juice. After going to the hospital on the 7th day and receiving high-frequency waves, the swelling seemed to have gone down. But I'm usually not bloated. After removing the bandages, on the 4th day, I went to the gym and did simple weights without bowing my head. 4. Week 2 ~ So far It is still the most inconvenient to eat reviews , but from the 2nd week onwards, the mouth is wide enough to fit a home run ball, and the diameter of a large banana is a little too heavy. It is almost liquid to eat Blowed rice noodles Blowed dumplings soup Steamed eggs Doganitang A few days ago, I ate steamed agu and salmon sashimi. Originally, on the skinny side, I ate sweet potato or chicken breast salad before surgery, so my weight didn't change. On the contrary, I feel like I've lost weight because of less exercise. I'm a non-smoker, and I drank about 10 glasses of sake on the first month of drinking. 5. Surgical effect This is the most important thing.... Actually, I had surgery for the side cheekbones, right next to the ear? There seems to be little effect on the side cheekbones as the osteotomy is not done up to this part .... The side clown?? feels like a button, and it feels like it's turned off from the side. 45 degrees is definitely effective, but I was expecting a reduction in the side cheekbones rather than 45 degrees, but I'm not really satisfied with the expectations . I said I was going on a trip, and I took off the bandages and went home after 3 nights and 4 days, but no family, coworkers, or friends recognize me. Actually, I don't really know the difference . This hospital does not make an incision in the mouth, but incisions on sideburns and cheekbones, but the stitches on the cheekbones still remain . Even after tapping the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation several times and applying powder, the surgical scars are still visible. There doesn't seem to be any sagging, but it's still a month old, so I'll post another review after a few years. *Question* My biggest concern is paresthesia rather than having less cheekbones.... I felt it right after the operation and I have a tingling feeling from the lower right corner of my eye to the upper lip and teeth on the cheek.... That feeling of less anesthesia It's been going on for over a month since this surgery I'm so scared ㅠㅠ I've been thinking about clown surgery for over a year, and I've been reading reviews from Sungyesa and writing a detailed review. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will wait for advice and reviews from those who have experienced abnormal sensations like me.

Comment 37
튜튜아 2019-03-25 (월) 15:24 5 Years ago Address
저는 지금5일차인데요..
육안으로봤을때 광대가 전혀 들어간거같지가않어요
여전히 울퉁불퉁..?
저랑 똑같으시네요ㅠㅠ

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-25 (월) 15:57 5 Years ago Address
[@튜튜아] 저도 관자놀이까지 붓고하니까 굴곡이 오히려 더 심해보였는데 시간 지나니까 조금 빠지긴 하더라고요 근데 손으로 만져지는 뼈가있다면 거기서 더 빠지진 않는거같아요ㅠ

튜튜아 2019-03-25 (월) 16:21 5 Years ago Address
[@보통의나날] 이게 뼈인지모르겟어옄ㅋㅋ̆̎ㅋ̐̈ㅋ̊̈ㅋ̄̈ 부은것도 딱딱해섴ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

앤시아 2019-03-25 (월) 22:56 5 Years ago Address
[@보통의나날] 헐 ㅜㅜ 딱딱한게 만져지는게 뼈에요? 라고 물으니 의사쌤이 네 뼈에요...라고 하니까 진짜 급우울해졌었는데 여기서 안빠진다면 저도 거의 효과가 없는듯 하네요... 저도 관자놀이까지 부었는데 관자놀이 붓기 빠지면 .... 더 굴곡이 심해질 것 같은 걱정이 드네요..
수비동 2019-03-25 (월) 17:06 5 Years ago Address
저도 요기서했는데 붕대 때문에 이틀정도 쪼여서 와 진짜 답답햇어요ㅜ 근데 그 귀바로 옆에 절골하는건 위험해요! 그래서 병원에서 안할걸요 하면 안돼요...
붓기 빠진거같아도 시간지나면 잔붓기다빠져서 아마 효과더 좋으실거에요 제가 그랬습니당 ㅋㅋ 찌릿한 느낌도 시간지나면 돌아오구!

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-25 (월) 19:08 5 Years ago Address
[@수비동] 저도 감각 빨리 돌아왔으면 좋겠어요, 한달넘어도 계속이러니 자꾸 불안해져요ㅠ
김뇸뇸 2019-03-25 (월) 19:32 5 Years ago Address
저도 여기서 했는데..! 저는 왼쪽광대는 45도가 더 들어갔음 좋겠었규 오른쪽광대는 45도가 별로 없어서  옆광대만 들어갔음좋겠단 맘으로 수술받았는데..
왼쪽은 옆광대가 더 들어간거같구 오른쪽은 45도가 더 들어간것같아서 아쉬워요ㅠㅠㅠ 아예 효과 없는것도 아니구 붓기빠지고나서 이뻐졌단 소리 들어서 만족하구 살고있긴한데 ..
감각쪽 이상은 제 생각엔 감각이 없는것도 아니고 찌릿찌릿하시는거면 점점 돌아오고 있단 신호같은데.. 너무 걱정마시구 회복 잘 되셨으면 좋겠네요!

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 00:08 5 Years ago Address
[@김뇸뇸] 진짜 사람마다 다른가봐요 전 45도는 효과없어도 옆광대는 줄었다는 후기 많이봤는데 좀 아쉬워요ㅠ 아직도 얼굴 땡기기도 하고 고개숙이면 광대 쏟아질거 같은 느낌도 들고 수술뒤 맨날 거울만 보고있어요ㅠ
배자 2019-03-25 (월) 22:49 5 Years ago Address
붓기가 어떤가요..
전1달10일이 되었는데도 붓기땜 고민입니다

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 00:10 5 Years ago Address
[@배자] 전 붓기는 거의 다 빠진거같아요 일주일 지나 머리 풀고 다니니까 그냥 돌아다녀도 사람들 모르더라고요 그냥 라면먹고 부은정도?근데 전 산책 매일 2시간씩하고 앉아서만 자서 그런거 같기도해요
앤시아 2019-03-25 (월) 22:57 5 Years ago Address
저도 왼쪽볼이 눈아래부터 입술까지 찌릿찌릿하고 닿으면 아프고 감각도 좀 이상해요..
아직 12일차라 더 기다려보려구요
제가 물어보니 3개월까진 기다리라고 하시더라고요!
아직 1개월되셨으니 좀 더 기다려보아요~

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 00:12 5 Years ago Address
[@앤시아] 감각이상이 흔한 증상인가보네요 계속 저릿하고 치아까지 마취 덜 풀린 느낌때문에 너무 심란해요 말할 때 입 삐뚤어진거 같기도하고ㅠ  빨리 돌아왔으면 좋겠어요
강준이 2019-03-25 (월) 23:15 5 Years ago Address
여러 후기를 보니까 요즘은 45도 효과는 어느 정도 있는데 옆광 효과가 좀 떨어진다는 게 많네요.
예전에는 45도 효과가 좀 떨어진다는 후기가 더러 있었구요.
여하튼 고생하셨습니다. 감각이상도 돌아오고 좋은 결과 있으시길 바랍니다.

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 00:14 5 Years ago Address
[@강준이] 전 왜 옆광대 줄었다는 후기가 많이 보였나 모르겠어요ㅠ 이왕 수술했으니 시간 지날수록 좀 더 갸름해지고 감각도 돌아오면 좋겠어요, 감사합니당
물풀 2019-03-26 (화) 08:08 5 Years ago Address
헐.. 고생하셨어요..

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 17:26 5 Years ago Address
[@물풀] 감사합니당ㅠ
노노시 2019-03-26 (화) 16:28 5 Years ago Address
저도여기서 광대받았는데 초기에 붓기빨리빠졌는데도 시간이지나면 광대라인이 좀더 매끄러운느낌이 점점더 들더라구요 감각 다돌아옵니다 넘걱정마시고 관리잘해주세요

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 18:11 5 Years ago Address
[@노노시] 혹시 감각은 얼마나 지나서 돌아왔나요? 저는 차도가 안 느껴져서 시간 갈수록 불안해요, 병원에서도 좋아진다는데 제가 괜한 걱정하는건지ㅠ
행벅 2019-03-27 (수) 03:10 5 Years ago Address
저는 다른곳에서 수술했는데 45도 효과는 별로 못보고 옆광은 들어간거 같아요 이게 수술법마다 다른거 같네요ㅜㅜ 저는 옆부분을 절골하고 쉐이빙했어요 님이 하신 병원은 45도광대에서 절골하시더라구요 그래서 옆광효과는 좀 떨어져도 45도에 효과가 더 좋은게아닐까 싶어요 광대를 안으로 밀어넣어서 축소하는 수술이라고 들어서요! 그런데 저는 옆광은 별로 없고 45도 발달얼굴이라 효과 별로 못봤어요 수술법이 저와 안 맞았던거 같아요 옆광이 들어가도 45도는 그대로니 앞에서 보면 똑같고 옆에서 보면 옆광만 움푹 들어가서 명암생겨요 옆광 없어졌어요 옆광있는분이 이수술법으로 하면 효과볼꺼같은?감각은 돌아와요~광대는 잘 돌아온다더라구요 저는 1년6개월 차인데 한쪽은 덜 돌아오고 아래턱은 감각이없는데 그냥 살려구요..ㅠㅠ돌아오는데 2년까지도 본다는 글봐서 여기서 조금더 좋아지겠지 싶어요 (수정)+이 댓글 쓰면서 아래턱 잇몸이랑 턱 손톱으로 눌러봤는데 통증이 느껴져요 올해초에는 안느껴졌었거든요!  광대는 더 잘돌아오니까 걱정 안하셔두 될꺼같아요 !

배자 2019-03-27 (수) 07:34 5 Years ago Address
[@행벅] 입안절개 구렛나루 하지 않았나요?

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-27 (수) 11:42 5 Years ago Address
[@행벅][@배자] 광대/구렛나루 절개했어요 볼에 흉터가 생각보다 찐하게 남아있네요ㅠ 사람마다 맞는 병원과 수술방법이 있나봐요, 행벅님과 제가 바꼈어야 했는데ㅠ 감각이상이 가장 큰 걱정이었는데 대부분 댓글이 감각돌아온다는거 보니 조금 위안이 되네요 답변 감사합니당

행벅 2019-03-28 (목) 16:04 5 Years ago Address
[@배자]  저는 구렛나루만 절개해서 구랫나루앞부분이랑 옆광대부분 절골했어요

김쓰 2019-03-28 (목) 08:31 5 Years ago Address
[@행벅] 행벅님 혹시 어디서 광대 하셨나요오...옆광이 들어갔는데 앞에서 보면 티가 안나나요?? 45도광대가 앞에서 볼때 티안나는거아녔나요?

공주애오 2019-03-28 (목) 10:48 5 Years ago Address
[@행벅] 혹시 어디서하셨는지 여쭤봐도되나요?? 저도 옆광이 많이 들어갔으면 해서요 ㅠㅠ

행벅 2019-03-28 (목) 16:00 5 Years ago Address
[@공주애오]  저는 대학병원 진료 보고 제상태 확인한다음 말씀드릴께요..저는 좀 성급하게 수술 받아서요 .성급하게 수술 받지마세요~많이 알아보셨으면 해요

여신 2019-03-29 (금) 01:19 5 Years ago Address
[@행벅] 퀵광은 45도 효과없어옹 ㅠㅠ
앨리유 2019-03-27 (수) 22:09 5 Years ago Address
저 18일차인데 저도 옆광대가 덜 들어갔어요 ㅠ 만져보면 뼈는 아니고 붓기같은데 ㅜㅜㅜ 들어갔으면 좋겠네요...
옆광 수술전보다는 확실히 들어갔지만 제가 만족스러울만틈 들어가진 않아서요...ㅠㅠㅠ  병원에서는 지금 흉살이라구 옆광 많이 줄거라고 해서 우선 기다리고 있는 중이에용... 3개월~6개월은 기다리래요...

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-28 (목) 10:40 5 Years ago Address
[@앨리유] 저도 뼈 주변에도 잔붓기 있는거라고 시간 지나면 더 빠질거라곤 하는데, 얼굴에 살도 없는 편이라 더 빠질 붓기가 있나 모르겠어요.당연히 더 갸름해지면 좋기야 하겠지만요ㅠ
여신 2019-03-29 (금) 01:19 5 Years ago Address
광대하면 흉살 같은거 뭉쳐서 초반에는  오히려 광대
더 나와 보인다고 하더라구요.... 사람마다 다르겠지만
ㅠㅠ 저도 수술 고민되네요...

보통의나날 Writer 2019-03-29 (금) 14:30 5 Years ago Address
[@여신] 전 귀옆에 뼈 시작된 부위부터 손가락으로 따라 만져보면 전보다 앞광대가 나온 느낌은 들어요.
근데 앞 광대는 볼륨도 있어보이고해서 괜찮은데 옆광대가 한계가 있는 것 같아 좀 아쉬워요ㅠ

튜튜아 2019-03-31 (일) 20:30 5 Years ago Address
[@여신] 헐 누가 그러던가요..? 저에게 정말 너무 희망적인 정보네요ㅠㅠ 저는 광대는 무조건 수술직후에 바로 들어간거보인단말만들어서ㅠㅠ
솨솨와끼래 2019-04-03 (수) 11:07 5 Years ago Address
수술ㅈㄴ 무섭네여 ㅜㅜ
쩌엉이ㄸㄸ 2019-04-13 (토) 15:44 5 Years ago Address
여기서 수술한지 일년좀 넘었는데 잔부기 한두달이면 다빠진다하는데 셀카같은거 비교해보면 한 4개월5개월? 까지도 조금씩 다르긴 하더라고요 전 45도랑 옆광대 둘다 효과 많이 봣어요 너무 걱정마세요ㅜㅜ 붓기빼는데 호박즙이 효과 좋아요 호박즙도 챙겨드시면 더 빨리 빠지실 거에요!
오락실게임 2019-04-15 (월) 22:02 5 Years ago Address
비고정식으로 하셨는데  웨이트하셔도 되나요 ???
똥깡새마눌 2019-04-27 (토) 10:41 5 Years ago Address
저도 목욜 여기서 수술했어요. 아직 붕대 풀기전이라 수술이 잘된건지는 모르겠어요.
감자인가 2023-02-21 (화) 17:55 1 Years ago Address
감각 다 돌아오셨나요?저는 왼쪽 눈옆이 그래요
참차밍 2024-01-19 (금) 05:33 7 Months ago Address
지금은 어떠세요
Prev  Next  List