Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Find out about reconstruction after contour 3

김이이 2019-01-24 (목) 21:46 5 Years ago 2416
I've never been dissatisfied with my face shape. A round face? Then, one day, I happened to meet a plastic surgeon, and he said that he had a bit of a chin. After that, I started to look into it . It was a few years ago, so it was more expensive than now . Some of them were also posted, and people looked at their photos and asked for quite a bit of information. I thought it went well , so I think it's good. I wanted a more feminine face shape, so I lay on the operating table . My bones have decreased drastically. I thought I would become a V-line if I took the swelling off, and I worked hard to remove the swelling, but wow.. ㅅㅇ There was really no angle . My lips are half numb and my lips are asymmetrical ^^ I really want to die, and even people I see for the first time ask me if I have shaved my jaw and it's so frustrating because I don't feel like my face. But I thought I'd hear it back then I was worried about not having surgery because I had already put money into it the day before, so I just did it and I regret it so much if there is no difference I'd be pissed off, but every time I look in the mirror, I really want to kill myself . Even now, the cloth is passing and it's really hard. I don't want to go out and I'm embarrassed . When I see people who say I really do outlines , I want to dry them, but people who want to. Every day is a pain, the broker will really kill you ^^

Comment 10
ksy1948 2019-01-24 (목) 22:16 5 Years ago Address
Seoul Bundang University Prof. Baek Rong-min Receive a consultation..
꽃님2 2019-01-27 (일) 07:01 5 Years ago Address
I'm also looking into rebuilding after three types of contours. If you send me a note, we'll find out together.
제발빠져라 2019-01-27 (일) 20:00 5 Years ago Address
I'm also looking into reconstruction, but it's a major surgery so I'm scared.
글로리 2019-01-30 (수) 06:29 5 Years ago Address
I have a lot of troubles because my face is big and square.. I'll have to think about it again.
momo987 2019-01-30 (수) 22:22 5 Years ago Address
It must be difficult ㅠㅠ You must have had a pretty face in the first place ㅠㅠ I know that feeling. It looks like a round face and I want to make it thinner. There are places that do that ㅠㅠ I hope the revision surgery goes well and you have a pretty jaw again ㅠㅠ Please go to the university hospital or H. Here is what was mentioned as a reconstruction .
mooni**** 2019-02-11 (월) 03:48 5 Years ago Address
Cheer up.. I'm sorry, can I get some information about the hospital??
행복하좡 2019-02-15 (금) 15:52 5 Years ago Address
Your situation is similar to mine.. It may be difficult, but are you thinking of reconstructing it with me?
여신 2019-03-29 (금) 01:35 5 Years ago Address
I heard that the director of H Plastic Surgery is doing well in reconstruction.
Vero 2021-03-10 (수) 04:39 3 Years ago Address
My situation is very similar, so I sympathize. I did a lot of research too, would you like to share information with me?
1004ho 2023-04-28 (금) 13:07 1 Years ago Address
저두요.... 정보 같이 공유해요..
Prev  Next  List