Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Outline 3 types 2nd week review

닷발스 2019-01-11 (금) 01:50 5 Years ago 2083
It's been 2 weeks since I had 3 types of surgery: square jaw, chin, and jawline! I wrote an early review (6th day) of the surgery, so if you want to refer to it, you can find it and read it.   I'll write in as much detail as possible, focusing on the pain & aftereffects/swelling & bruising/current condition that people are usually curious about. *Pain & aftereffects of general anesthesia   After the surgery, I was prescribed 7 days of painkillers + antibiotics at the hospital. I don't know if my cheekbones hurt, but my jaw and jawline hurt a lot (it was tingling and sharp). It was especially painful in the morning. I think it's because I took medicine the night before and the effects were wearing off. So until the 5th day, I'd wake up early in the morning > make breakfast in a hurry while feeling pain... (I have to take medicine...it's a little sad) > take medicine and go back to sleep. It was a repeat of this lol. But the pain has definitely decreased since the 6th day. On the 7th day, I didn't even feel like the effects of the painkillers were wearing off(?). But I still ate everything without fail. As for the aftereffects of general anesthesia, I had bloody phlegm and nosebleed (my throat barely hurt after about the third day. This really depends on the situation) . They say that nosebleeds are severe when you blow your nose. Every time I blew my nose, blood would come out like jelly, and sometimes even clumps of blood would come out. ㅜㅜ I would spit out the bloody phlegm periodically for up to a week. (It would boil and come out even when I was sleeping, so tissues and a trash can next to my bed are essential.) Now, in the second week, I hardly ever get a nosebleed, and sometimes when I swallow my snot or try to spit out my phlegm, a little blood comes out. *For your information, I unknowingly and forcefully blew my nose a bit in the beginning, but they say that if you blow your nose, the pressure will be bad for you. ㅜㅜ *Swelling & bruising   They say that swelling is generally the worst on the 3rd or 4th day. I was like that too... I had big and bad bruises under my eyes, under my eyes, and around my mouth (I think the degree of the bruise depends on the situation! I've always been the type of person who bruises easily.)   If I were to write down what I remember of the swelling and the bruises going down (keep in mind that swelling usually goes down from top to bottom): - 4th day: Swelling remains overall, but double eyelid line is faintly visible > Eyes can be fully opened around evening - 5-6 days: Swelling around the eyes and cheekbones goes down, eyes return to their original state + bruises under the eyes, around the eyelids, and around the mouth gradually turn into bloodshot bruises and get darker - 7-8 days: Swelling around the cheekbones and next to the nose goes down + bruises remain the same - 9-10 days: Lip swelling goes down significantly + bruises fade a bit - 10-present: Most of the bruises are gone / I feel like my cheeks are gradually going down to candy-like swelling.   I think going for walks and exercising is really important at least until day 10! Every time I went out and came back in, it would fall out . *Current status & changes   : It's the second week and I'm still fighting the candy swelling... I still can't move my mouth very well. My mouth and the area above my lower jaw have almost all the sensation back, and it's even on both sides! My front jaw still feels slightly anesthetized, but I can feel food flowing out and itching, so I don't think I'll have any problems with sensation in the future. The swelling is going down to my neck, so my lower jaw feels heavy and I don't feel it falling out as much as beforeㅜㅜ Right now, I'm giving myself a hot compress every night and moving around often, just waiting for the candy swelling to go down quickly. In terms of changes, I've heard a lot that my face has gotten smaller. I can feel it too... Since my head is a typical brachycephalic type, I didn't expect my head to look small, but I heard that my head looks small, and I think I'll get the line I wanted once the sugar swelling goes down!! I'm satisfied ㅎㅎ  Seriously, the most painful thing right now is hunger.... After getting plastic surgery, I can't eat anything hard or tough for 4 monthsㅜ Now, my mouth can't open even a finger wide, so I eat only porridge every day and crush everything to eat.. I've lost a lot of weightㅠㅠ I end up watching mukbangs all day. If you've had plastic surgery for a while, if you see this, please leave a comment about when you were able to eat normally(?)ㅜㅜ   Since plastic surgery is a big surgery, I did my best to write this for those who have concerns or worries...! When I was thinking about getting plastic surgery, I was scared because I had never experienced it before, and every little piece of information was so precious...   But this is my subjective review, so please use it as a reference for those who have had plastic surgery or are planning to get plastic surgery! If you have any questions or information, I'll diligently answer them to the best of my knowledge, so please leave a comment :)

Comment 27
꼰대가르송 2019-01-11 (금) 02:21 5 Years ago Address
웃을때 얼굴 자연스러우신가요?

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-11 (금) 02:32 5 Years ago Address
[@꼰대가르송] 아뇨 입은 아직 잘 안 움직이는 상태구 희미한 웃음 정도는 지을 수 있어요..ㅎㅎ입꼬리 살짝 올리기 정도
아직 막 웃을 단계는 아닌거 같아요ㅋㅋㅜ
sugar100 2019-01-11 (금) 11:05 5 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다 ㅠㅠ 어디서 하셨어용??
이쁘니량 2019-01-11 (금) 11:15 5 Years ago Address
광대했는데  한 5~6일째부터 일반식 가능했어요~!

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-12 (토) 02:24 5 Years ago Address
[@이쁘니량] 와 얼마 안돼서 드셨네요ㅜㅜㅜ저는 3종을 다 해서 그런지 아직 죽 계란찜 이런것만 먹구있네용...
Wjjnn 2019-01-11 (금) 12:54 5 Years ago Address
ㄴㅈㅎ 너무 자연스러운걸로 유명하던데 전 후 차이 많으신가요??

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-12 (토) 02:36 5 Years ago Address
[@] 네 저는 얼굴이 많이 각진 편이었어서 차이 많이 나는 것 같아요ㅎㅎ제 생각엔 자연스럽다는 게 전후차이가 없다는 게 아니라 안전이랑 부자연스럽지 않은 범위 내에서 최대한 요구를 반영해 주셔서인 것 같아요!
ggm123 2019-01-11 (금) 13:39 5 Years ago Address
병원정보부탁드려요ㅠㅠ

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-12 (토) 02:37 5 Years ago Address
[@ggm123] 윗댓에 언급 있습니다!ㅎㅎ
위보 2019-01-12 (토) 18:21 5 Years ago Address
이중턱현상은 없으신가요?

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-13 (일) 00:06 5 Years ago Address
[@위보] 이중턱?은 아닌데 살이 아니구 턱 아래 근육이 뭉쳐서 딱딱하게 만져지긴 해요ㅜㅜ 그냥 볼땐 없습니당 원래 턱살이 거의 안집힐 정도로 없었어요

위보 2019-01-13 (일) 18:59 5 Years ago Address
[@닷발스] 답변감사드립니다
chloehan02… 2019-01-13 (일) 04:45 5 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다
옥냥v 2019-01-13 (일) 08:17 5 Years ago Address
붓기가얼른빠졌으면 좋겠어요ㅜ 산책많이다녀야겠네요
궁금잉 2019-01-13 (일) 17:54 5 Years ago Address
저도 35일찬데 사탕붓기 아직도있어요 전 그냥
실밥뽑기전까진 음식들 다 꾹 참았어요 거의 미음,계란찜,두부..실밥뽑고 리조또나 파스타,하이라이스 빵 우유 먹었구요
3주후엔 짜파게티,카레,국에 밥 말아서 전부 살살 씹어먹어요
반찬원래 잘 안먹는데 아까 김치 먹어봤어요 잘 씹혔네욤
음식은 낼부터는 떡볶이 연어 치킨 하나씩 도전할꺼에요

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-13 (일) 20:08 5 Years ago Address
[@궁금잉] 저도 오늘 짜파게티 사서 가위로 잘라서 먹었어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 볼붓기가 느리게 빠지는 거 같아요ㅠㅠ 저는 아직도 살짝 둘리같아요... 말할 때나 웃을 때 입은 자연스러우신가요!?

궁금잉 2019-01-14 (월) 03:46 5 Years ago Address
[@닷발스] 저두...볼이..흐르는거같아요 한달지나도 이러니깐 갑자기 넘 스트레스네용ㅠㅠ땡김이 없이 몇일을 지내다보니깐 볼도 이제 무겁게 느껴지궁..저는 웃음이 진짜 많아가지구 수술한지 얼마안되서부터 계속 웃어가지구 볼찢기는 느낌이였어요 진짜루..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ근데 지금은 입주위도 좀 도 부드러워지구 볼도콕콕쑤시는 정도?턱은 아직 당겨요 웃을때..어제도 너무 오랜시간 계속 웃었더니 지금 볼이 더 부은거같아요 기분탓인가..

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-15 (화) 01:03 5 Years ago Address
[@궁금잉] 와 저도 광대 했는데 너무 많이 웃어서 힘들었어요... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ광대 터지는줄ㅋㅋㅋ 저는 이제 통증은 아예 없구 붓기는 여전히 ..^^ 2주 지나니깐 확실히 빠지는 게 더디네요 ㅠ
prapra 2019-01-13 (일) 18:45 5 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다!
oola 2019-01-20 (일) 00:56 5 Years ago Address
광대+사각턱 비용은 어떻게되나요???

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-20 (일) 14:35 5 Years ago Address
[@oola] 저는 3종이었어서 개별으론 기억이 잘 안 나긴 하는데 아마 각 3~400안팎 정도?였던 거 같아요 ㅜㅜ 정확하진 않아요!
쩡이야아아 2019-01-20 (일) 11:40 5 Years ago Address
병원측에선 2주면 일상생활가능할꺼라는데,
2주에 회사출퇴근 가능할꺼같으신가용?ㅠㅠ그거때매걱정이네요
그리고 병원정보좀알수있을까요?

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-20 (일) 14:40 5 Years ago Address
[@쩡이야아아] 으음 사실 2주면 심각한 붓기는 왠만하면 빠지는데 붓기가 내려와서 사랑니 뺀 것 처럼 볼붓기가 아직 남아있을 시기라ㅜㅜ 그리고 입 움직임이나 발음도 부자연스러워요. 마스크 안 끼면 사람들이 이상함을 눈치챌 정도ㅠㅠ 끼면 보통 잘 모르는데 직장이면 아무래도 계속 끼실 순 없으시니..ㅠ 몸 상태 자체는 출퇴근 충분히 가능할 정도로 회복이 돼요!

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-20 (일) 14:42 5 Years ago Address
[@쩡이야아아] 아 그리구 병원은 윗댓중에 언급 있어요 ㅎㅎ
닭꼬지 2019-01-24 (목) 06:44 5 Years ago Address
사개월동안 그럼 삼겹살이런거도 못씹는건가요?
사과같은거도 못먹나요ㅜㅜ

닷발스 Writer 2019-01-25 (금) 03:54 5 Years ago Address
[@닭꼬지] 어우 삼겹살 포함해서 고기는 절대 못씹어요...ㅠㅠ 그리고 4개월까지는 억지로 세게 씹으면 안된다구 합니당 사과는 무른거면 먹을수 있을걸요?.. 지금은 거의 한달 차라 연한 닭고기까지는 씹혀요ㅎㅎ
갱보바뤼 2024-02-22 (목) 18:30 6 Months ago Address
와우 생각보다 수술 후에 고생이 많군요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 자세한 후기 정말 감사드립니다!!
Prev  Next  List