Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Day 9 of 3 types of contouring (hospital visit)

주헌 2019-01-17 (목) 22:59 5 Years ago 1598
I wrote this two days ago, but I'm already writing it again haha ​​Today I went to the hospital! I should have gone earlier, but I'm so sick. 3 minutes after I woke up, I put on a hoodie, grabbed some water, and got in the car. As soon as I got to the hospital, I went to the nurse to have my epicanthoplasty stitches removed... No, it's unfair here!!! Apparently, the last time I was discharged from the hospital, the director told me to just wash my hair the next time I come to the hospital because I didn't want it to get stained, and if I want to wash it properly, I should go to the beauty salon...? So, to minimize it, I only managed to wash it at home once in a while and just didn't wash it... hahaha. As soon as the nurse saw my hair, she said, 'You haven't washed your hair...? You can wash it now.. haha.’ He said, haha. My hair must have been very dirty.... Hehe. If I had known in advance, I would have washed it. Of course. But without a word, I immediately removed the seams from the front opening... and washed my hair... while drying it. ......... The director came and immediately checked the progress in the dry room. Fortunately, the swelling seemed to be going down safely. After listening to a few more words, the director coolly left. Next was high frequency treatment . I received it. It was originally 4 times once a week, but since I can't come to the hospital often, I only did it twice. Instead, they decided to lengthen the treatment time. They said it might be a little hot, but I was fine! I was so tired, and it was a comfort that reminded me of the dermatologist I went to before... After the treatment, I finally got the stitches on my sideburns removed, but I was really scared, right? I'm naturally very picky and look scary at first glance... but it actually hurt less than I thought! Cowards, don’t be scared!!!! On the way down, I ordered and ate udon at a rest area! I couldn't see the menu that I could eat. But after eating a little bit of udon, I felt confident that I could now eat all kinds of ramen and noodles. Of course, it was a little difficult... but where was it? And I just had cheesecake. This is also delicious Ottogi. This is the second recommended item after the cup soup.. Easy to eat~~♡~♡~♡ I definitely feel like the swelling is going down day by day starting from the 5th to 6th day haha ​​Maybe it's because I got the treatment today, but my face really looks more like a human!!haha Haha, I'm starting to look forward to how much better it will be next week, and the next week...๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑ I'm going to the hospital again after Lunar New Year, so my next review will probably be in a month! Good luck to all of you who are preparing the outline. If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Bye.

Comment 9
테일러힐 2019-01-18 (금) 18:28 5 Years ago Address
맛난거잘먹고다니시네요ㅋㅋ 머리안감냐는건 왜물어보지
사람민망하게..혼자수술하러가셨어요?

주헌 Writer 2019-01-18 (금) 21:00 5 Years ago Address
[@테일러힐] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ당근 열심히 먹고다니죠 전 황금돼지니까오 ^*^ 머리는..조금 부끄러웠지만 간호사님이 워낙 친절하셔서 기분 나쁘진 않았어요!!! 수술은 엄마랑 같이 갔어요 ㅎㅎ
루피난다 2019-01-19 (토) 01:04 5 Years ago Address
땡김이는 언제하세요? 자기전.후?운동할때요?

주헌 Writer 2019-01-19 (토) 05:45 5 Years ago Address
[@루피난다] 한 일주일전까진 거의 하루종일 했는데 병원 갔을때 낮에만 하라 그래서 오후에 잠깐만 하고 있어요! 2~3시간 정도..? 운동은.. 하지 않습니다...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 운동할일 있으면 그 옛날에 송지효 팩 사둔거 있어서 그거 하려구요!!
쩡이야아아 2019-01-20 (일) 11:31 5 Years ago Address
매일매일 거울보는게 기대될거같아요
정말 윤곽전후 차이엄청나던데
라인이뿌게잘나오시길바래요❤️
윤곽준비생인데 후기넘감사합니다

주헌 Writer 2019-01-20 (일) 16:50 5 Years ago Address
[@쩡이야아아] 확실히 시간이 갈수록 하루하루 훅훅 빠지는 느낌은 덜하긴해요ㅋㅋㅠㅠ 이것도 결국 시간이 약이겠죠...?!
윤곽 준비생이시라니!!! 병원 정말정말 잘 알아보고 신중하게 고민하셔서, 좋은 결과 나오길 바랄게요♡
얄룽룽 2019-01-20 (일) 19:02 5 Years ago Address
너무 부러워요 ㅠㅠ 저도 당장하고싶네용
이쁘저 2019-01-24 (목) 15:51 5 Years ago Address
수술하시고 사후관리같은거 주몇회가시나요 ㅠㅠ 저도 지방러라 서울가는데만 세시간넘게걸리는데.. 윤곽하고나서 사후관리할때도 힘들거같아서요...ㅠㅠㅠ
로사노 2019-01-29 (화) 04:30 5 Years ago Address
병원정보 공유가능할까요
Prev  Next  List