Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Contour surgery (chin surgery) 7th day review

쥬잉 2019-01-17 (목) 15:40 5 Years ago 7531
https://sungyesa.com/new/d04/121893 >>Day 4 review! If you go in, there is also a link to the review on the day. It 's been a stressful week because of the swelling and hunger. ㅠㅠ Now it's really normal ㅁ!! Take off the thirst and take the medicine!! 1.Swelling & open mouth From the 7th day, they said that you can't do it if you want . But I was so sick of hunger. .I did this all the time except when I was gargling. But when I turned it around, it fixed the neck a bit. It puts pressure on me. Maybe it was something wrong, but my throat hurts so much at night, I was surprised. Wow...the sore throat on the day of surgery is just a really mild cold... Among other reviews, there were people who said that they thought their throat would be torn on the day of surgery, but last night I felt like I knew exactly what that feeling was.. It was hard to breathe. A breath It feels like I'm scratching my throat with a sharp instrument every time it goes into my throat.... In the end, I got a little thirsty and I woke up in the morning and it was fine. Fortunately ㅠㅠ First of all, I thought the swelling didn't change much because I looked in the mirror every day, but now I can definitely go anywhere wearing a mask!! I'm sorry I'm hungry, so it can be this comfortable ㅠㅠ It's ok, but it's swollen no matter who you look at. It's a feeling. It's hard to say, "You're a person with chubby cheeks?" The opening is... lol. Originally, I had one fist in my mouth, so it's definitely small now. But how did I brush the inside of my mouth with a baby's toothbrush? I just ate a regular meal , cut a piece of pork cutlet, and ate them all . I've never been hot and spicy. From the day after surgery, I ate porridge, soup, juice, soft tofu, and pudding. Yesterday? I ate dumplings with water. Yesterday, I finally ate Vietnamese rice noodles and fried rice. Even if it's not, I'll buy it because it has a stimulating taste. Until yesterday, instead of chewing, I put food in the place where there are teeth like a nutcracker and mash it up?? I ate it like this. I heard that you are eating something with your front teeth... My front teeth hurt so bad and I couldn't do it. It's swollen, so the teeth don't fit together well. Compared to that, I ate with a more normal 'chew' feeling today. I want to eat yeop-tteok and niche ramen quickly ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really recommend pudding when you get tired of porridge like this. Rather than getting tired of the taste of porridge, the texture of this porridge is boring. I felt it again. Pudding has a more chewy texture than porridge, and the texture is slightly firmer and different, so I think it would be good to eat it when you are very tired of porridge. Or cheesecake! It also has a mousse texture, so it's easy to pass over, but it's different from porridge, so I think it'll be fine. It's good to put soy sauce on tofu or acorn jelly~ 3. Side effects?? First of all, I have no sensation at all. When you touch something, it looks like someone else's face? There seems to be no such thing. But I went to the hospital today because two things were strange, so I went to the hospital and told them.. Even if there were side effects, I wanted to take it, but it was really sad... Oh, there are many surgeries that went well without side effects . Pull up? If I make it a little bit more, the left chin is dented and it looks like a long vertical line along with the walnut wrinkles.. This continues, but the doctor said that I did not have front chin surgery, so there doesn't seem to be a problem in that part. They said it was because of the shape of the jaw muscle.. Obviously, there was no such thing in the first place... Anyway, it may happen temporarily by pulling it from the chin due to swelling, but it's not a problem because it's not the surgery. This was the conclusion. I think I'll have to keep an eye on this. The second time , when I touch the jaw line on the left, it seems to be moving while saying something is rattling. There is also a sound ㅜㅜ Yesterday I was really scared.. Oh, what if this is a foreign body? What if I have to do the surgery again? I kept grimacing. According to the doctor, I have a large amount of jaw bone removal, so I will relocate? It's not a rattling sound, it sounds like a liquid.. But again, they said that it's not like I'm doing something wrong because I didn't have an implant, so I just don't touch it right now because it's really creepy to touch... 4. Manager, when I was hungry, when I was sick, when my chin was wrinkled, or when I heard something like a noise, I immediately called Kakaotalk because I was a jerk.. ㅠㅠ But every time, he always replied very long and asked me to take a picture, so please look at the picture and call Hangsan. more How do you feel and what are your symptoms? I thought it was okay, my parents thought so too, so I'll write it down.. Ha 5. Aftercare Last time I got laser treatment for about 30 minutes, and then I got the first proper swelling management! I did it with the caretaker in the management room with two beds. After receiving the laser for 10 minutes, the mothers use aloe vera on their belly to round them. It's similar to that. This is a high-frequency machine. My jaw hurts a bit and the machine is noisy.. After that, I put on some cream? I did a modeling pack. When I went to the hospital, I was trembling because it was a side effect, but it felt good when I got skin care.

Comment 24
먼지 2019-01-17 (목) 16:49 5 Years ago Address
I also have surgery tomorrow at Noh Jong-hoon! ㅜㅜ Is the guardian waiting in my hospital room for surgery? Maybe you are the chair in front of that counter?!

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-17 (목) 18:14 5 Years ago Address
[@] Eh hahahaha no that's not it There is a chair in the hospital room next to the bed M! My mother said that the donut cushion I brought was very helpful, so it's okay to take one so that the caregivers don't feel uncomfortable! Good luck with your surgery, fighting! Oh, for the surgery, the guardian should wait in the hospital room.

치이즈 2019-01-22 (화) 13:27 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

단무찌 2019-01-23 (수) 00:11 5 Years ago Address
[@Cheese] Yes, I am doing well and I am recovering now!
어머 2019-01-17 (목) 17:49 5 Years ago Address
Wow.. I really want to eat pork cutlet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's painful

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-17 (목) 18:15 5 Years ago Address
[ @Oh my gosh] It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soon!!
- 2019-01-18 (금) 00:49 5 Years ago Address
Well done, I hope it goes well

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-18 (금) 12:35 5 Years ago Address
[@-] Thank you!!
테일러힐 2019-01-18 (금) 18:30 5 Years ago Address
There are three types of outlines, but the sound there is really scary ㅠㅠ Somewhere I see people say that the blackboard keeps squeaking after getting a bone, so I really want to do this.

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-18 (금) 18:46 5 Years ago Address
[@Taylor Hill] Until last night, it definitely seemed to be making noises, so ah.. no, I had to ask him to take a picture of the city, but when I woke up this morning, there was no sound and the lines were smoother ㅠㅠㅠㅠ But I'm worried that there might be real side effects.. It's really really complex and oh I have side effects and it's better than the old chin!
momo987 2019-01-19 (토) 22:23 5 Years ago Address
I'm also worried. I heard it's really hard to wake up from general anesthesia ㅠㅠ I'm thinking about whether I should find out if I can do it with sedation anesthesia or a mouth incision. Will it hurt less if I don't remove the cortex?? ㅠㅠ I heard that there is a lot of bleeding while removing the cortex ㅠㅠ I think that's why I'm sick ㅠㅠ

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-21 (월) 12:01 5 Years ago Address
[@momo987] 병원가서 상담받는게제일좋을거같아요ㅠㅠ 저도 어렸을땐 무서워서 귀뒤로만알아보다가 막상 수술병원찾으러다닐때는 걍 의사쌤이추천해주는대로 했던것같아요 근데 어지러움하고 토할거같은거만 빼면 전신마취는 견딜만한거같아요..!
으힁 2019-01-19 (토) 23:30 5 Years ago Address
전 오늘 윤곽3종5일째인대 메기마냥 입술만팅팅붓고 빠질기미가 없네요 흑흑

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-21 (월) 12:01 5 Years ago Address
[@] 전 이제 좀 사람얼굴입니다..마스크쓰고 밖에 잘돌아다녀요 괜히 신경쓰여서 마스크벗지는못함니당 흑흑 ㅠㅠ
bbbb00 2019-01-21 (월) 02:00 5 Years ago Address
후기 잘 보고 있어요! 자세한 후기 감사합니다ㅠㅠ 저는 수술 알아본지 얼마 안돼서 아직 잘 모르는게 많은데요..수술하고 병원에서 하룻밤 자고 퇴원하나요? 그리고 실밥같은건 몇일뒤에 제거하나요??

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-21 (월) 12:02 5 Years ago Address
[@bbbb00] 네 병원하루입원하구 실밥은 2주후에 제거해용

bbbb00 2019-01-22 (화) 01:14 5 Years ago Address
[@쥬잉] 감사합니다!
양치 2019-01-21 (월) 19:41 5 Years ago Address
쥬잉님 이 닦으실때 치약 묻혀서 하시나요 저도 이제 7일찬데 치약 짜서 시원하게 양치 하고 싶은데 입안실밥때문에 고민이에요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

쥬잉 Writer 2019-01-21 (월) 22:13 5 Years ago Address
[@] 저 7일차 저 날 병원다녀온 뒤부터 계속 치약묻혀 양치해요!칫솔은 애기칫솔이지만요
신블리 2019-01-28 (월) 21:51 5 Years ago Address
힘내세요ㅠ... 
저도3월예정인데 겁나네요

momo987 2019-01-28 (월) 21:55 5 Years ago Address