Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

3 types of contours, review after removal of stitches on the 7th day

비씨비 2018-12-11 (화) 21:37 5 Years ago 8067
• You can find out about the hospital by looking at my posts. Is this hospital good? It's only been a week since I 've given an answer to the question, and I can't give you a definitive answer because there may be individual differences . The swelling starts to go down a little from the 4th day, Dad said it looks like steamed bread from hoppang... Even if the stitches are blue and the tape is untied, I don't feel any major change, but I can tell that the chin line has changed. You have to watch closely for two months. If you wear a mask and go out, it's fine. It's enough to fit a thumb in your mouth. To make it easier for you to talk about swelling, if I'm living a social life right now, the future will be bleak... Anyone can see the face of a single person. You did it. Director... Nurse unnie... Thank you... Nurse unnie is so pretty... I almost proposed to her... My face is sore. I'm sure everyone with contours will feel it. I'm worried right now, after correction, the nasolabial folds became more noticeable. Even though there is a lot of swelling, the nasolabial folds are starting to show up. I'm worried that the sagging will come like a bulldog... I have symptoms of tightness. Slight throbbing even if I sit still. If this symptom persists after 2-3 weeks, they say that I need to seek treatment separately . After seeing the reviews saying that untying the stitches is more painful than the contours, I went in a state of tension as well... Um... I didn't feel any pain at all because I used a melting thread. It almost didn't melt, but alas!! I didn't even have the urge to run away. Opening my mouth was the most difficult. I haven't eaten rice yet. I only ate porridge. I really hate porridge, but trying to eat porridge for a few days makes me disillusioned. I came here and ate it too. I think I ate the most meal-like meal today. Now, I plan to eat all the noodle dishes except for the stimulating taste. I eat it. Anchovy rice noodles are really delicious. Ramen porridge goes well with it. I highly recommend it... I'm thinking of just cutting my hair into a two-block or short cut. My hair goes up to my waist, but how much more bothersome if it comes to about the waist? From now on, the review will be posted at a cycle of 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 1 year and 6 months. + I am not taking any medicine for swelling. I also take pumpkin juice, but it is not very tasty... Pumpkin juice of love and hatred... If swelling does not go down, I will buy Elas A and try it . I will answer you in

Comment 13
이도미 2018-12-11 (화) 23:34 5 Years ago Address
저도 앞니 쪼임 ㅜㅜ따로 치료는 뭐죠..?

비씨비 Writer 2018-12-12 (수) 00:08 5 Years ago Address
[@이도미] 자세한 건 그때 가봐야 알겠지만 통증의학과에 가서 치료 받고 약 먹어야 된다고 말씀해주셨어요 대부분은 2~3주 뒤에 잘 없어진다고 그러셨긴 했어요
조하yo 2018-12-12 (수) 13:32 5 Years ago Address
앜 예뻐지는중이니 좀 더 힘내세여! 찐빵 호빵 귀엽네요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

비씨비 Writer 2018-12-12 (수) 17:41 5 Years ago Address
[@조하yo] 오늘은 국화빵이라고 하셨어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 붓기 많이 빠졌단 거겠죠
혜민1 2018-12-12 (수) 15:39 5 Years ago Address
정보 많이 얻어가요 ㅠㅠ 감사합니다

비씨비 Writer 2018-12-12 (수) 17:42 5 Years ago Address
[@혜민1] 윤곽수술은 신중하게 고민을 거듭하여 결정하시길 바라요 ㅎㅎ!
꼼희 2018-12-12 (수) 19:34 5 Years ago Address
좋은 후기 감사합니다.시간이 지나면 나아질거라 생각해요^^

비씨비 Writer 2018-12-13 (목) 23:50 5 Years ago Address
[@꼼희] 제발 나아지길 바라야죠 ㅠ 감사합니다 ^^
다낭하 2019-01-01 (화) 22:03 5 Years ago Address
휴 저는 오늘로서 2틀째입니다ㅠㅠ 너무 힘들어요ㅠㅠ 몇일부터 고통스러운게 조금 사라지나요ㅠㅠ 이렇게 고통스러울수가 있을까요ㅠ

비씨비 Writer 2019-01-03 (목) 17:06 5 Years ago Address
[@다낭하] 전 3일차 지나면서부터 고통보단 불편함이 더 컸던 거 같아요 많이 아프시고 불편하시겠지만 조금만 견뎌보세요... ㅠㅠ 2주 지나고 3주 지나면 윤곽수술 고통도 불편함도 점차 잊혀져 갑니다
오랑우타니 2019-01-03 (목) 14:33 5 Years ago Address
어디서 얼마주고하셧나요!?

비씨비 Writer 2019-01-03 (목) 17:13 5 Years ago Address
[@오랑우타니] ㄱㄹㅎ에서 했고 비용은 같은 수술이라도 난이도가 있으면 비용이 더 붙는다고 들었어요 저처럼 근육과 뼈를 칠 양이 많으면 1100 +a 생각하고 가셔야 돼요
- 2019-01-09 (수) 16:38 5 Years ago Address
붓기빠지는 약 드신것  중에 추천 좀 해주세요~
Prev  Next  List