Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Clown Day 8 Review

영이7782 2018-11-09 (금) 12:46 5 Years ago 3467
First of all, let me introduce myself. I didn't have much fat on my face, my skin was thin, and my cheekbones were developed. When anyone touched my cheekbones, I had a face that said, "It's bone...". I had severe cheek depressions. When I took a picture, only my cheekbones were visible. When I was in school, I had a face that only showed my cheekbones. I've been thinking about it for almost 15 years and finally decided to do it. I won't tell you about the hospital. I don't want to be suspected of being a broker!! Anyway, it's been 8 days since the surgery, and the swelling wasn't that bad because it's just the size of my cheekbones. And since I'm taking liquid food, I understand why the hospital told me not to chew my food for a while. To tell you the results, my side cheekbones are completely gone!!!! Instead, it was a little more than 45 degrees, but it was much smaller than before. On the day of surgery: It took about 3 to 4 hours in total from going in, getting a consultation, having surgery, and getting to the recovery room. For reference, I have a body type(?) where blood vessels are hard to see, but the nurse skillfully found it and gave me an injection, and 4 hours after the surgery, my nose started bleeding profusely. The nosebleeds continued until the second day, but gradually lessened! Day 1: I mainly used cold compresses and my nosebleeds continued, but the number of times decreased compared to the first day. I needed to take medicine, but I couldn't open my mouth, so I stuck the medicine between my teeth and took it. Day 2: My mouth opened a little more, but it was still the same. I took off the bandage and it started to hurt. My jaw wasn't in a state where I could chew anything, so I just swallowed the grains of rice in the porridge, so I just ate Mill's drinks and konjac jelly sold at convenience stores. Day 3: One eye was bruised and a blood vessel burst in my eye. Swelling. Perhaps because of this, it felt like the flesh wasn't my own, and when I touched the cheek area, it felt tingly, so I kept applying warm compresses. Day 4 to Day 6: The bruise on my eye didn't really go away, so I used Elasgel (bruise cream) at the pharmacy. I started taking A (blood circulation medication to reduce swelling), and one day I was so hungry that I cut up some noodles and swallowed them... haha ​​Day 7: I received an ultrasound massage at the hospital and the director personally examined my progress and removed my stitches! I received a 7-day supply of medicine and took it all. Day 8: Maybe because I've been consistently applying eye bruise cream and taking Elas-A, a lot of the swelling has gone down, and the cheekbones are gone, so I feel like I want to get Botox... Hahaha. Anyway, the result. I am satisfied!!!! Because of the cheek depressions, there is always no shadow on my cheeks, and I am happy that there are no cheekbones touching my face! Even if I go back in time, I think I'll definitely get cheekbone surgery again. They say you'll look prettier in a month, so I'll bring you before and after photos then! The day before surgery, take before photos from various angles... haha. I plan to take photos from the same angle, same place, using the same app1!

Comment 17
베베 2018-11-09 (금) 12:55 5 Years ago Address
Which hospital did you do it at?
하우스와이프 2018-11-09 (금) 14:31 5 Years ago Address
I'm jealous.. I heard that it's so amazing that when you touch people, you feel flesh instead of bone . I want to know that feeling quickly.

영이7782 Writer 2018-11-09 (금) 16:13 5 Years ago Address
[@Housewife]   I hope you find a good place, have safe surgery, and become beautiful~!! Before I did it, I was scared and had a lot of conflicts, but after doing it, I felt relieved.
병56789 2018-11-09 (금) 15:38 5 Years ago Address
I'm going to have cheekbone surgery in a year, but I can only rest for 10 days. Will all the big swelling go down in that time? The difference in swelling will vary from person to person, but roughly, will the swelling go away?

영이7782 Writer 2018-11-09 (금) 16:15 5 Years ago Address
[@Byeong56789]   If the incision is made inside the mouth, recovery may be slower. If there is some fat on the face, the swelling seems to last longer (or maybe it just looks longer!) I'm on day 8, and people around me don't even know I had the surgery. Uhaha I also returned to work after 7 days!!
123qw 2018-11-09 (금) 22:18 5 Years ago Address
수고 많으셨어요 ㅎ이제 이쁘게 살일만 남으신듯
으히릐 2018-11-10 (토) 09:25 5 Years ago Address
축하드려여 ㅎㅎ
고민혀 2018-11-11 (일) 17:00 5 Years ago Address
저도 얼굴살없고 광툭튀라 제얼굴이랑 비슷한거가튼데 직장때문에 아직못하고이써요ㅜ
부럽네요~~
Dhk08 2018-11-17 (토) 19:58 5 Years ago Address
자세한 정보 감사해요~
애플에이드 2018-11-20 (화) 17:11 5 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
테일러힐 2018-11-21 (수) 15:37 5 Years ago Address
곧한달다되시네요 지금어떤지 후기가궁금하네요
콤플렉스광대 2018-11-21 (수) 17:53 5 Years ago Address
정보 부탁드려도 될 까요..?
다라니 2018-12-06 (목) 12:16 5 Years ago Address
부럽네요 축하드려용
유보릐 2018-12-22 (토) 19:45 5 Years ago Address
위험한 수술인데 잘 되셨다니 너무 다행이에요! 붓기도 없는 체질이신가봐요 넘 부럽ㅠㅠ아님 의사쌤 스킬이 좋으셨을수도...병원 궁금한데 부탁드려도 될까요...?비용도 알려주심 감사하겠습니다ㅎㅎ
kjssd 2019-03-28 (목) 20:27 5 Years ago Address
고생하셨네요ㅕ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
0반 2019-07-26 (금) 16:27 5 Years ago Address
혹시 소프트광대 하신건가요? 지금은 어떤지 궁금해요 부작용이나 볼처짐같은건 없으신가요? 수술잘되셨어요?
둡우두부 2020-10-09 (금) 05:04 3 Years ago Address
안녕하세요.. 광대 재수술 고민중인 사람입니다ㅜㅜ 돈도 첫수때 다써버려서 이번수술 잘못되면 진짜 집이 망할거같아서ㅜㅜ 정보공유좀 꼭받고 싶습니다..! 혹시 병원어디인지 알수있을까요ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List