Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Square chin + double chin liposuction Day 13 (about 2 weeks)

민미민미 2018-09-03 (월) 12:05 6 Years ago 3653
hello. I posted it before the review on the 3rd and 7th days, and today, the 13th, I went to get my mouth stitches pulled out. I got my mouth stitches pulled out, took care of swelling... and made a reservation for the next swelling care. When I pulled out the outer stitches, it didn't hurt at all, but the stitches in my mouth were a bit tingly.. The swelling care seems to have been done with laser for a little longer than what I did on the 6th day..! (Good><) Swelling ... Everything is possible. I can go out without cravings.. (Oh, of course, when I'm at home because of chin liposuction, I'm craving for it whenever possible. I think it's better because of the feeling of catching it.) Because of chin liposuction, the lower jaw and front chin are It's a little hard, but I think it's loosening up little by little. It's softer than it was in the first week, but it's still a bit firm. Mouths can fit up to three. Naturally, there is still a little more space even with two fingers. Food... I used to chew hard, but now I chew it softly. Even if I chew it gently, it is chewed and eaten well.. I can eat food right away because the stitches in my mouth are pulled out and it is so good ㅠㅠ When I had stitches, I was brushing my teeth because I was afraid that the stitches would come loose, so I couldn't brush my teeth properly. . I thought the square jaw was swollen, but the director said there was still swelling. Actually.. I don't want it to fall out here ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋ When there is a little swelling in the middle, it looks like fat grafting and it looks better.... To be honest, about 5 years ago, when I looked at the contours because of the complex square jaw, I want to do all 3 types of contouring. I know 3 types. I saw it. Then, as time passed, I thought I would only do two types except for the cheekbones. As I mentioned in the review article, the director said that my front chin was not long, and the original complex was only a square chin, so I only had a square chin. The swelling hasn't gone away yet, but I like it. I have no regrets at all. I wondered what to do if I regretted it because I didn't have a front chin, so I think I did a good job! Hmmm, I don't have much to say now; I hope the time passes quickly and the hard thing in the chin liposuction part is relieved! If you have more questions, please comment! ------------------------------------- Additional post) After eating and brushing my teeth, I checked my mouth, and it is on the left. I can see white stitches.. At first, I thought it was a foreign substance, so I tried to scrape it off, but it didn't disappear, so it must be a real stitch ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Heukheuk... When I inquired on KakaoTalk, it is a melting stitch, but if you want to remove it, it will be removed the next time you take care of it. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What's wrong with this...! I want to remove it right away>

Comment 14
민지1592 2018-09-03 (월) 20:00 6 Years ago Address
아고고 ㅎㅎ 많이 예뻐지셨을 것 같아요 ㅎㅎ 붓기도 빠지고 입도 많이 벌어지시구 다행이에요!!

민미민미 Writer 2018-09-03 (월) 20:47 6 Years ago Address
[@민지1592] 감사합니다!! 컴플렉스 제거 된거같아 만족해요 ㅎㅎ
soooook 2018-09-03 (월) 23:45 6 Years ago Address
저도 이제 한지 근 6개월정도 되어 갑니다 아직 잔 붓기가 다빠지진 않았지만 만족하고 있어요 저는 개턱이 싫어서 턱남겨달라구 했는데 생각보다 많이 남기셔서 좀 당황ㅎㅎㅎ;; 그래도 넘 만족해요 저는 곳 경락도 받으려구요!!

민미민미 Writer 2018-09-04 (화) 08:00 6 Years ago Address
[@soooook] 6개월정도 있어도 잔붓기 남아있군요..! 저도 개턱싫어서 밑각남겨잘라달랬고 만족하네요 ㅎㅎ 저는 각 안남겨도 개턱안되는 구조래요. 귀가 높지가 않아서.. 그래조 밑각 남겨달라했어요 ㅎㅎ
저는 경락 아플까봐 못받을거같은데 ㅠㅠ
경락 잘 받으시구 좋은하루되세요!
Jsss 2018-09-04 (화) 00:44 6 Years ago Address
어디서 하셨어요?

민미민미 Writer 2018-09-04 (화) 08:00 6 Years ago Address
[@] ㄴㅈㅎ이요!
Kca1101 2018-09-09 (일) 17:29 6 Years ago Address
실밥 잘 제거 되시길 !

민미민미 Writer 2018-09-09 (일) 18:05 6 Years ago Address
[@Kca1101] 감사합니다 ㅎㅎ일찍가서 뽑았어요 ㅎㅎ 붓기가 빠지니까 살에파묻혀있는게 보이더라구여 ㅎ
환이야루 2018-09-15 (토) 00:08 5 Years ago Address
고생하셨엉