Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

After Square Jaw Surgery (Week 2)

벼ㄹㄹ 2018-05-17 (목) 17:10 6 Years ago 6295
hello! Another week passed in a flash. In the second week, I suffered from enteritis so badly that a week seemed like a month. So I feel like I've become more of a woman through  unintentional weight loss . ㅠ I contacted the head of the plastic surgery department right away, pulled out the stitches behind my ears for a day, told me to come early tomorrow morning to see the condition, and to call me if it hurts more. I had diarrhea all night and my body felt bad. The next morning, I went to the hospital early the next morning, pulled out the stitches, and lasered for 10 minutes? After doing that (to remove the swelling in the chin line), I met the doctor and told me not to take the antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs prescribed here and to go directly to the internal medicine doctor. He told me not to worry because there is no medicine) I went to the internal medicine department, got medicine, received intravenous injections, and came home. With my condition like this, I didn't care about the chin surgery site, I didn't want to know about it, and I wanted to get well soon . I went to the hospital and was hospitalized. ㅋㅋ I just want to get well soon and go home. Days 12-13: Discharged and returned home. About 80% of my body condition came home, and I remembered it, and I hurriedly applied warm compresses from time to time and started to pay attention to it. Day 14~15: Postoperative visit to plastic surgery Received 2nd laser treatment and radio frequency treatment (This is also the cost of follow-up care to reduce swelling, and the cost is included at the time of surgery, so money goes back and forth separately for follow-up care, only car expenses haha) ) I lost 3kg of weight due to enteritis and a lot of swelling in the lower part of my face. How can I say something.. A woman on a diet ? The next day, I met all the people I hadn't met (I played ! Oh oh oh oh oh heh A little sister I haven't seen in a long time said, "Her sister's face has become a bit slimmer. Have you been on a diet?" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Everyone I meet doesn't even know they've undergone surgery, and they've all lost weight, lost weight, or lost heart ? After casting , after looking at the side line, my mouth is open! I keep wondering where my angle went, why the line is smooth, and if I can touch it hahahahahahahaha I hope that even the smallest swelling will go away quickly. It is possible to open the mouth 80-90%, but it is not completely 100%. I am careful and careful about yawning . I'm applying it twice on my face (sometimes itchy, but it's tolerable). The swelling hasn't gone down 100% yet, so I'll try harder with warm compresses and go for walks!

Comment 11
삐까츕 2018-05-17 (목) 17:12 6 Years ago Address
I saw a good review. thank you~~!!
지워ㅣ니ㅣㄴ 2018-05-18 (금) 15:46 6 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review!
마애스트리 2018-05-18 (금) 18:26 6 Years ago Address
Nice to meet you~ Thank you.. Did you receive only the square jaw treatment as a single item... I would like to know more about the treatment review~

벼ㄹㄹ Writer 2018-05-19 (토) 00:51 6 Years ago Address
[@Maastri] I wrote my review in the 1st week, but I made a skin incision behind the ear and only had a square jaw surgery with a long curve~

리틀비틀 2018-05-19 (토) 10:04 6 Years ago Address
[@byeorrrr] Yes, thank you^^ You seem to be in the process of recovery right now. Take good care of yourself.
끽0913 2018-05-20 (일) 00:16 6 Years ago Address
It would be nice if time passed quickly for the two of us ㅜㅜ This is the 3rd day ㅜㅜ Wang Fu
밤희 2018-05-26 (토) 01:31 6 Years ago Address
How are you now? Oh, by the way, it's not ㅇㅇ?? Some information about the square jaw behind the ear ^^

벼ㄹㄹ Writer 2018-05-29 (화) 18:46 6 Years ago Address
[@Bamhee] Haha Yes , it's not a mistake~ I saw a lot of bad reviews there, so I filtered it . Even after a week, it can be said that it is swelling due to dental treatment, but it takes a month for large swelling.
mental**** 2018-06-04 (월) 08:54 6 Years ago Address
입안절개랑 비교했을때 어떤가요?귀뒤?
민미민미 2018-06-26 (화) 21:34 6 Years ago Address
안녕하세요. 저는 긴곡선사각턱 할 예정인 학생입니다. 수술을 월요일하고 그 주 토요일 시험이있는데.. 수술후에 공부가능할 것 같나요? ㅜㅠㅠㅠ
소똥이개똥이 2019-10-03 (목) 15:58 4 Years ago Address
후기감사합니다
Prev  Next  List