Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

After square jaw surgery behind the ear (week 1)

벼ㄹㄹ 2018-05-07 (월) 01:05 6 Years ago 5998
I was so nervous that I couldn’t sleep and went to the hospital in less than a week, so it’s amazing how time flies so fast haha ​​For those who are undergoing surgery & those who are thinking about it, I’ll leave a review every week . ? I fell asleep regardless of my consciousness, and when I woke up, I walked to the hospital room, which was 10 steps on foot. It's annoying to hear that I have to come back to the hospital for something, so I'll pay the hospitalization fee hehe;; He asked me to be hospitalized for a day. In a cozy room like a single room, I was immersed in my mind while sitting in a sitting position with the TV on. It was only then when I came to my senses that I started to wonder what was going on when I looked in the mirror. let's be okay There was no bruise or swelling for a person who had surgery, so even if I walked down the street like I did now, I was perfectly fine . I took it out, disinfected it, put a band on it, met a doctor and got a prescription for medicine and said that the surgery went well, see you in a week. My face is not round and it turns into a square + Bruises start to appear on the nape of the neck ㅠ Of course, I couldn’t eat and supported myself with tofu, eggs, soup, etc. Day 4-5: Swelling changed from a square to a circle again . doing I washed my face carefully, and my mouth didn’t open wide, so I bought a baby toothbrush and brushed my teeth slowly. Ham hahaha But I'm going to try again because I'm hungry but the desire to eat delicious food doesn't go away hahaha For conscience, except for the hard and chewy stuff that the hospital said, roll up rice in soup or cut Jjajangmyeon finely, chew it metallurgically, and eat french fries. Cut the pork belly finely and eat it with green onion and kimchi, wrapped in ssam the size of your thumb . My nails are the size of my nails and my face is still round (the swelling on the right is getting better) I just eat a lot of rice and eat soft snacks I eat ramen and my mouth opens a little better haha ​​But if I chew a lot for a long time, of course it hurts ㅠㅠ So I eat little by little Tomorrow is the day I go to the hospital and pull the stitches behind the ears Yaho!! They say high-frequency management?

Comment 7
동키 2018-05-07 (월) 02:39 6 Years ago Address
리뷰작성해주셧어 감사드립니다
냐루유니 2018-05-07 (월) 21:04 6 Years ago Address
저도 2016년에 수술받았었는데!!!! 귀뒤사각턱은 확실히 붓기 빨리빠지고 회복속도도 엄청 빨라요ㅎㅎ
KARMA 2018-05-11 (금) 08:05 6 Years ago Address
땡김이 빨리 푸셨네요! 6일차에 풀어도 괜찮으셨어요??ㅠㅠ

벼ㄹㄹ Writer 2018-05-13 (일) 15:20 6 Years ago Address
[@KARMA]  문제는 없었는데 아무래도 해주는게 좋죠ㅠㅠㅎㅎ 저는 땡김이에 왜이리 손이 안가는지 안하게 되더라구요ㅠ 대신 찜질이랑 산책 열심히했어요!
통ㅅㄴ 2018-11-12 (월) 08:54 5 Years ago Address
서비스직인데 한달셔야될까요?ㅠ
이뿌지자 2019-01-09 (수) 15:30 5 Years ago Address
병원정보 궁금해요ㅠㅠㅠㅜ
류리류라 2019-04-08 (월) 10:58 5 Years ago Address
잘되셨다니 다행이에요! 병원 정보 부탁드려도 될까요?
Prev  Next  List