Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Cheekbone reduction + square jaw 2nd day review

화이팅 2018-04-29 (일) 13:50 6 Years ago 2038
Because of my prominent cheekbones and square jaw, whenever I took a picture, I had a complex about my wide face line. After thinking about it for several years, I now had some time to spare, so I decided to get the surgery at a famous place and it went smoothly. I didn't tell people around me. I really wanted to do it myself, but I was afraid people around me would dissuade me. This time, I scheduled a 10-day vacation and had the surgery yesterday.  Day 1 - I went early in the morning because I couldn't sleep the night before. After the consultation, I got on the operating table around 9:30 and woke up without even having time to tremble to find myself in the recovery room. It wasn't painful, but I felt uncomfortable in the blood hose and face band. I was half-asleep and wanted to wake up from the anesthesia and rest, but they laid me down at a 45 degree angle. It was hard because they didn't let me sleep until 7:30 to make me take deep breaths and remove something from my lungs. I couldn't drink water and sometimes I got nosebleeds (they say that when you have cheek surgery, the accumulated blood comes out), but I suppressed it by watching TV. Fortunately, I was distracted by the TV. The nurse came and asked if I was feeling less nauseous, and when I said yes, she let me drink water an hour earlier. When I drank lukewarm water, it leaked through my lower lip, so I could barely drink it with a tissue. In order to move on purpose, I often go to the bathroom to drink water. I was given painkillers, injections to control swelling, and antibiotics. The nurse came and looked at me often. There was no pain, but it was uncomfortable and my back hurt so I couldn't sleep well while sitting. I woke up, drank water, went to the bathroom, changed the ice pack, and fell asleep in between. Day 2 - I guess it's because I'm having a hard time not having a lot of contour reviews. I'm the type that usually has a lot of swelling, so I took the test, but on the first day, it was just swollen because I slept a lot, but last night, the area below was swollen. My lower lip and jaw gradually swelled and I became like a frog face. I've been given painkillers and the medication has worn off, so I'm not in pain yet, but I'm feeling uncomfortable. There's also a slight bruise on my lower jaw. In the morning, the doctor checked my condition and said that the surgery went well. He said I needed to remove the blood hose and use an ice pack. I received precautions and a prescription while going through the discharge process, but there was a lot of work left to do. First, I bought some medicine and mouthwash, ate the porridge, took the medicine, and gargled. I'm taking a break with an ice pack. Even though I get tired of it for a while and gargle every two hours and take a break to improve blood circulation, I am still busy. I'm going to take a walk later at night to take care of the swelling. It was hard, but I'm glad I accomplished something big. I'll just have to endure it a little longer. I'll post the rest of the review soon!!

Comment 7
민미민미 2018-04-29 (일) 22:27 6 Years ago Address
우와.....엄청나네요 ㅠㅠ진짜 윤곽은 대공사인것같아요.. 피호스는 입안절개부분 그쪽으로 꽂는거에요? 어디서보니까 귀밑에 조금 절개해가지고 거기 꽂는 곳도 있다하더라구요..

화이팅 Writer 2018-04-30 (월) 14:34 6 Years ago Address
[@민미민미] 어디에 꽂았는지는 모르겠어요 입안절개한부분은 꿰맷던데 다음날 피호스 뽑을때 쑤욱 빠지더라구여 ㅎㅎ
2018-04-30 (월) 20:33 6 Years ago Address
으으.. 하고싶은데 무서워서 계속고민중이네요ㅠ
굴굴잉 2018-05-15 (화) 00:53 6 Years ago Address
우아ㅠㅜㅡ지금은 어떠신가요
작아져라얼굴 2018-06-02 (토) 02:00 6 Years ago Address
힘내세요 ㅠㅠ  ㅎ 저는 2일전 광대랑 긴곡선 했는데...그럭저럭 참을만 하네요! 붓기도 짱 많지만..얼른 빠지길 바라고 있어요 .ㅠㅠㅠ 소독은 너무 맛없어여 ㅠㅠ헝헝
뚠뚜니오잉 2018-06-15 (금) 21:05 6 Years ago Address
저도 오늘 이틀차인데 어제보다 더 붓네용...
가궁둥 2018-06-27 (수) 11:27 6 Years ago Address
3일 뒤부턴 아이스팩 말고 온찜질하는게 더 낫다고 들었어용! 붓기빨리빠져요
Prev  Next  List