Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Square chin, chin implant reviews

달봉마녀 2018-04-16 (월) 06:26 6 Years ago 2288
I did 2 types of contours on March 19th~ It's the 26th day now!! The cheekbones are sagging cheeks, so I omitted the cheekbones because they weren't too serious. First of all, I wanted a v-line~~ Because the chin was chunky like a man's chin. We decided to do it together~ As for the square jaw... the bone fracture and deep cheeks aren't too bad, and the doctor thought it would be better... so we decided to stick with the long curve~ The big swelling went away in 5 days, and now it's fine swelling and I'm wrestling with... For the first two weeks, because of the stitches caused by the incisions in my mouth, I only ate Mieum and liquid food, so I lost 3 kg and had no energy... After the stitches were removed, except for meat, hard, and tough things. After that, I ate regular food and pretty much all the food haha ​​I still gargle it~~ They said it was better to do it for up to a month~~~ I feel like I'm gaining weight again~ These days, I'm paying attention to warm compresses and high frequency care~ It 's because of the bio band and small swelling. ~~~ Just like the saying that plastic surgery is a battle against time, I am also fighting a lot lol

Comment 4
이지하나 2018-04-16 (월) 22:25 6 Years ago Address
어디서 하셨는지 알수있을까욥??
권혜이 2018-04-19 (목) 06:26 6 Years ago Address
예쁘지실꺼예요  달봉마녀님  파이팅입니다
화이팅 2018-04-30 (월) 14:26 6 Years ago Address
저는 사각턱 광대 3일차 입니다ㅠ 10일정도 지나면 큰 붓기 많이 빠지나요? 사람들이 알아볼 정도인가요?
우울햄 2018-06-26 (화) 00:34 6 Years ago Address
저도 광대는 안심해서 사각턱이랑 턱끝이짧아서 저두 턱보형물 두개 딱 ㅗ하려거햇는데 ㅠ병원정보랑 가격알수있을까융 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List