Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

ㅂㄹㅇ Contour surgery review + management day 7

예뿔래 2018-02-18 (일) 00:58 6 Years ago 19026
Hello haha, I'm finally sending you a greeting after a week of surgery ^ㅡ^ I'm having a busy day taking care of everything, but I'm writing this because I want to help in some small way! First of all, I am in my early 20s, and I underwent square jaw surgery at the corners of my mouth at Brown around 6:00 on Saturday, February 10th. (I have posted the story from choosing the hospital to the surgery before ^^Search the ID and see) Surgery review ① 2/10 Sat Surgery day: Go to the hospital an hour and a half later, wash your face, change clothes, take a picture of your face, and see the director right away. I saw it! For some reason, there was no waiting time haha. I had already told them about the lines and what I wanted, so we ended up talking for about 10 minutes (it was about the surgery - there is some asymmetry, the deep cheeks will not be removed, there may be a lot of swelling because there is a lot of cheek fat, etc.) There may be fat on the chin!) I went into the operating room with full faith in the doctor. I was so nervous that Director Sujeong went in with me on the way out. A little while after the injection, the anesthesia clinic came and told me they would anaesthetize me with something like a respirator, and told me to take a few breaths, and I lost consciousness. “Wake up!! Wake up!!” When I checked, the surgery was completed. Then I went into the single room and lay down. I didn't have any pain, but I was unbearably dizzy, I felt like I was going to throw up, and I just felt like I was drunk. I had to drink water and go back and forth to the bathroom, but they said the aftereffects of general anesthesia would be less.. I went to the bathroom and drank water! Use a syringe for water!! I really felt like I was going to vomit right away if I didn't lie down. Even thinking about it again, it's terrible. The director came to me around 1:00 in the morning and told me that I had worked hard. I almost cried. I was so thankful that he changed my bandages and came late at night. (My mouth is small, so the area around my mouth was a mess when they opened it during the surgery. There was a crust about every inch around my mouth.) I slept little by little. ② 2/11 The day after surgery (the first day): Around 9 o'clock, the nurse explained the medicine and management details, and around 10 o'clock, her mother came to pick her up and she was discharged. If it wasn't for her mom, she would have been dizzy and couldn't even walk well. She was staying at the Rex Hotel (affiliated hotel) the day before, and she was picked up, so she came down and went straight to the hotel car. She got dizzy in the elevator, and eventually she came to her room and threw up. Then she vomited once or twice more that day. I ordered pumpkin porridge, but it was really hard to eat. I felt like I would get sick if I ate it, and the same goes for water. But on the day of the surgery, there was no pain at all in the area where the surgery was performed, my jaw, or my gums. ③ Second day of February/December: I finally came to my senses this morning, and my dizziness got much better. So I ate a bowl of pumpkin porridge in the morning to recover^ㅡ^ I took the hotel car and went to the hospital in the morning to take off the bandage and get a blood hose. I took it out, tied up my mouth (it was a little tingling, but didn't really hurt), got shampoo service, had a laser treatment for the swelling, and got an injection of swelling and an antibiotic before leaving. My face was less swollen than expected (it felt like my cheeks were slightly puffy compared to my pre-surgery face), and I only had a scar on my lips. I was worried because I had to take the bus for 4 hours, but fortunately I didn't feel dizzy and arrived home safely. Then I came to my senses and started taking care of it. I walked around the house and did cold compresses and pain all the time. ④ 2/13 Tue Third day: On this day, the surgery area was not painful or uncomfortable at all, and the swelling was slightly more than yesterday! I just did recovery + maintenance all day ⑤ 2/14 Wednesday 4th day: I was the most swollen I've ever been. That's right, it's not like steamed buns, it's just like the full cheeks on my face! My mouth started to open more, so I stopped gargling and brushed my teeth with a baby toothbrush. I just did recovery + maintenance all day ⑥ 2/15 Thursday 5th day: Similar to yesterday, but when I started using the warm compress, the swelling seemed to go down very slightly! I just did recovery + maintenance all day ⑦ 2/15 Fri 6th day: Now the scabs around my lips have all come off and my face looks exactly like it did before surgery! It's not any bigger than that, and because of the swelling, it's exactly the size of my face before. When other people see me, I see my old, expressionless self! And as the night goes on, the swelling goes down a little more. I did recovery + maintenance all day ⑦ 2/15 Sat Day 7: Today is finally the day. The swelling has gone down the most so far. I feel a little slimmer than before! My mouth has opened up a lot, so today I can eat soft rice, stir-fried oden, and steamed dumplings.   I really want to tell you about post-surgery care . First of all, I am a student, not an office worker, so I can only focus on care for 3 weeks. Since I have to leave in 3 weeks without anyone knowing, I am taking care of it as hard as possible all day long. Let me tell you about my daily life!! Breakfast: (wake up at eight o'clock) Take 2 bromelain tablets on an empty stomach + 2 pumpkin juices > 40 minutes of foot bath + lymph massage > breakfast > walking exercise throughout the day + cold/warm compresses Lunch: 2 tablets of bromelain between meals Intake + 2 pumpkin juice + detox juice > black bean soy milk > lunch > walking exercise + hot steaming/hot steaming exercise Dinner: Take 2 tablets of bromelain between meals + 2 pumpkin juice > dinner > walking exercise + craving Beauty + cold/warm steam > 40 minutes foot bath + lymph massage. In summary, there was no pain at the surgical site or gums after the surgery (so far), but the aftereffects of the general anesthesia were difficult for two days. Even though the hospital is busy, I never felt like the surgery was done sloppily or the patients were neglected. (I get a lot of questions asking if they are doing a good job because they are so busy!) And above all, I can feel that Director Kim Tae-gyu is responsible for the patients and always says exactly what he says. I think I made the right choice and I am grateful. ??What you must follow after surgery?? 1. Wake up at eight in the morning 2. Foot bath for 40 minutes in the morning and evening + lymphatic massage 3. Drink 2-3 liters of water a day 4. Sleep reclining instead of lying down (on three pillows) 5. Walk and exercise all day without sitting or lying down as much as possible 6. Things to take every day: 6 tablets of bromelain (good for swelling), 6 pumpkin juice, black bean soy milk, detox juice, banana and tangerine, 7 hospital medicines. Wear the sunglasses almost all the time except when sleeping or eating, and take the heat from time to time. : I was told I could only do the redness until Thursday, but I asked the manager if I could add it, and I'm doing it the whole time (I'm worried about sagging cheeks, so I'm wearing it! I heard from the manager that doing this won't make the swelling go down late, and I heard there's someone who does it for beauty purposes, so I'm planning to do that. ) ?Oh, by the way, if I buy a famous lifting band, I will continue to manage my lifting for 1-2 years after that! Anyone who has tried this, please leave a review?? ??What is helpful before surgery?? 1. I quit all instant foods and snacks 3 days ago and only ate good things (detox juice, pumpkin juice) 2. Buy pumpkin juice in advance 3. Prepare rice with rice from dead body porridge and eat it at the time 4. Eraser pad (highly recommended): After surgery It's hard to wash your face for two or three days, but this is a cleansing pad. Search for the best wipe. 5. Bromelain: I bought Cyndas or Elas A because they were expensive, so I bought this instead. 6. Detox juice (highly recommended): It's good because it removes toxins from the entire body. It seems! 7. Intake morning porridge: It's tube-shaped, so it's good to eat after surgery. I bought it after someone recommended it (I bought it for headaches, but it doesn't suit my taste, so I can't eat one. It's such a waste.) 8. Daiso seasoning box: The hospital where I had surgery. They gave me 2 large syringes and 2 small ones, so I didn't really need them. Well, it was more convenient for me to take it with a syringe (that's what a lot of people say) 9. Foot bath (strongly recommended) It's been a week since I did this, and there are no pain at all, and my cheeks are sore. There are no dents or other problems, and there is not a lot of swelling (to the point that other people would not know that I had surgery), but I can't shape my mouth, so it would be awkward for someone I know to see it. The line seems to be coming out, but it's similar to the line I wanted, oh my!!! When I sleep, my front chin feels a little numb (I didn't press my chin!) It's like this! Also, brokers, if you are reading my posts, please check it out ^^ I saw a lot of brokers while preparing for surgery. Most of the people who criticize the hospital I'm working at for no reason are probably brokers of other hospitals, right? Please, please stop and think of those desperate and struggling people as your mother, younger sibling, or your own family. A lot of brokers get caught and reported, but then the hospital's image is ruined and all trust is lost in one go! Before the surgery, I was caught by Broker Brown in the male dating program, so I felt really bad and wondered if I had made the wrong choice. (I was upset with all the Braun brokers who ruined the hospital's image. Even if you don't do this, the director is capable enough, and if it's a good hospital, people will know.) Of course, there are many people who come to see the cafe, so you may want to promote it. Still, I don’t think this is that kind of space. I would appreciate it if you took the time to do this in detail and pay more attention to each patient and think about how to make the hospital better. ^^ Then, people who are satisfied with the hospital after surgery will definitely leave comments like this from time to time like me. I want to write in more detail, but it would take quite a long time ㅠㅠ .. I'll end it here!! I am scheduled to see the director on Monday, 2/19, and I can't wait to see the director!!!!!!!!  I don't know when I'll come back to write again, but if I have time, I'll write about the third week before I go to school ^^ I hope your surgery goes well everyone! I think a positive mind is important and management is more important than anything else??

Comment 48
2018-02-18 (일) 02:14 6 Years ago Address
저도여기서했었는데ㅠㅠ 지금은2년이나지났지만 전신마취후유증이 생각나네요ㅠㅠ 결과는너무만족하나 진짜 마취가 제체질이아니었는지 일주일내내 미식미식 거렸던것같아요
수고많으셨습니다~~~

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 07:29 6 Years ago Address
반가워요 ㅎㅎ 어제 너무 급하게 써서 오늘 수정을 했네요 ㅎㅎ
같은 병원에서 수술 잘 되시고 2년 후에도 잘 지내고 있으시단 애기 들으니 안심이 되네요 ^^
전 볼살이 많아 볼처짐 같은 걱정이 있는데 님은 어떻게 관리하시는지 궁금해요 !!!

2018-02-18 (일) 13:05 6 Years ago Address
[@예뿔래] 저는아직까지 볼처짐없구요ㅎㅎ
어린나이에해서 관리같은건 생각도못하고 따로안했어요!
근데부작용글들보니 저도걱정되서 로션을 아래에서 위로 바르기시작했답니다ㅋㅋㅋ

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 19:24 6 Years ago Address
[@] 아 ㅎㅎㅎ 볼처짐 없으시다니 넘넘 다행이에요 ^^ 지금도 표정은 살짝 지어지고 그런데 그래두 수술하고 삼주후 학교를 가려니 걱정이 좀되네요 님은 삼주후에 감쪽같으셨나요?!!

2018-02-18 (일) 20:28 6 Years ago Address
[@예뿔래] 제가코랑같이해서 코때문에 조금 붓고 살이빠진지알더라구요! 좀 티나는 것 같으면 필러같은거 한번맞아봤다고 하세요~  그리고 그땐몰랏는데 나중에보니 좀 붓기가있더라구요 그러니까 3달까지는 사진 너무많이 찍어두지마세요ㅋㅋㅋ!!

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 20:37 6 Years ago Address
[@] 아 그러셨구나 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!! 넘 감사해요 ㅎㅎ 행복한 밤 되세요
큼큼 2018-02-18 (일) 09:57 6 Years ago Address
저는 양악쪽으로 알아보고 있지만 넘 진솔한 후기네요! 수술종류만 다르지 그 후에 케어하는 방법은 그대로 따라햐도 될 것같아요!^^

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 10:57 6 Years ago Address
[@] 양악은 저보다 훨 더 많이 알아보시구 준비하셔야 할거에요 ㅠㅠ 친구가 양악한지 한달이 다됬는데두 회복이 저보다 몇배는 느려요! 수술도 중요하지만 관리가 엄청 중요한거 같아요 !!! 친구가 자구 누워있고 티비보고 이래서 더 부기가 안빠지는거 같더라구요 님은 잘하실거에요 화이팅 ^^
얼굴관리 2018-02-18 (일) 10:48 6 Years ago Address
와 ㅂㄹㅇ 생각중인데 가격정보좀 알려주실수있나요?

현재 생각하느곳이 세곳이라 ㅎㅎ.. 수술 잘되셔서 정말다행입니다 얼릉 완쾌하시길...!

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 10:57 6 Years ago Address
[@얼굴관리] 입꼬리 사각턱만 370 현금입니당 ㅎㅎ

얼굴관리 2018-02-18 (일) 11:32 6 Years ago Address
[@얼굴관리]  감사합니당^^!
미래미래 2018-02-18 (일) 20:55 6 Years ago Address
우와 대단하심;; 관리하시는것만 봐도 ...

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 21:25 6 Years ago Address
[@미래미래] 관리가 정말 중요한거 같아요! 다른사람에 비해 몇배는 회복이 빠른거 같네요 ㅎㅎ
최은정 2018-02-18 (일) 21:14 6 Years ago Address
이글 다른카페에서 봤는데 혹시 ㅂㄹㅋ신가요?

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 21:24 6 Years ago Address
[@최은정] 네?? 최은정님 브로커아닙니다^^ 그렇게 생각없고 할짓 없지 않아요. 열심히 도움되려고 글썼는데 이런댓글보면 다시는 글 안올리고 싶네요 . 제가 정보 받았던 카페 성형위키백과(붕붕2), 성예사(예뿔래), 여생남정(붕붕하) 이 세곳에 똑같이 글올렸습니다 . 다 들어가서 브로컨지 확인해보세요 상당히 불쾌하니까
알렌 2018-02-18 (일) 21:18 6 Years ago Address
심부볼은 왜 안빼셨어요? 저는같이해주신다해서 그냥 끄덕끄덕하고했었는뎅

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-18 (일) 21:24 6 Years ago Address
[@] 심부볼 하면 볼꺼짐이 있을수 있어서 안했습니다 ^^ 전 수술을 최소화 하고 싶었거든요 !
gu**** 2018-02-19 (월) 06:43 6 Years ago Address
감사합니당 볼처짐 올건 감안하시구 하신건지 궁금해여!

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-19 (월) 07:16 6 Years ago Address
[@gu****] 네 물론 모든 부작용, 볼처짐 다 감안했구요 ㅎㅎ 그걸 최소화하기 위해 공부 열심히하고 지방사는데도 저에게 맞는 병원 열심히 찾아 다녔구요 ^^ 그리고 볼처짐 또한 안오게 잘 관리할수 있다고 생각합니다 . 윤곽하고 4-5년 지나도 볼처짐 전혀 안오신 분들도 많이 계시니까요 !
옷키돗키 2018-02-20 (화) 12:19 6 Years ago Address
관리하시는거 정말 대단하세요 ㅎㅎ 저도 수술한지 얼마 안됐는데 관리법 참고 해야 겠네요 ㅎㅎ

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-22 (목) 16:03 6 Years ago Address
[@옷키돗키] 같이 열심히 관리해서 이뻐져요 ^__^
토마토TT 2018-02-20 (화) 15:07 6 Years ago Address
후기 많이 도움 될 것 같아요! 수술전후 관리는 정말 유익할듯!!

[@토마토TT] 도움된다니 기분이 좋네요 ㅎㅎ^__^
왔썹 2018-02-22 (목) 14:35 6 Years ago Address
와 진짜 세세하다 감사합니다~ 이런 후기 준비하는데 도움 많이되요!

[@왔썹] ㅎㅎ 준비 잘하시구 수술하신다면 잘되길 바랄게요 ^__^
두닝이 2018-02-23 (금) 07:41 6 Years ago Address
저도 같은병원에서 윤곽할생각인데 자세히적어주셔서 감사합니딩

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-23 (금) 14:42 6 Years ago Address
[@두닝이] 네 ㅎㅎ 수술 꼬옥 잘되시길 바랄게요 ^__^
효혀니 2018-02-23 (금) 16:28 6 Years ago Address
진짜 자세히 적어주셨네요ㅠㅠ 완전 도움 될거같아요 ㅎㅎ

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-23 (금) 18:22 6 Years ago Address
[@효혀니] 도움된다니 기분 좋네요 ㅎㅎ 2주차도 올릴게요 ^__^
호리이22 2018-02-25 (일) 13:57 6 Years ago Address
오 꼼꼼한 후기 잘읽었습니다~ 붓기는 시간지나면 빠지기마련일텐데 관리도열심히하시고 멋잇어요**

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-25 (일) 15:13 6 Years ago Address
[@] 감사합니다 ㅎㅎㅎ 좋은 주말 보내세요 ^^
아아라라라라 2018-02-26 (월) 14:17 6 Years ago Address
제가 진짜 잘 몰라서 그러는데 수술이랑 안면윤곽 주사랑맘ㅎ이 다르나요?

예뿔래 Writer 2018-02-27 (화) 15:37 6 Years ago Address
[@아아라라라라] 음 .. 윤곽주사를 안맞아 봐서 모르겠는데 저는 보톡스가 전혀 효과가 없어서 했어요! 한번 윤곽주사 맞아보세요!!
2018-02-28 (수) 11:50 6 Years ago Address
저도그수술생각하고있는데..ㅠㅠ지금 붓기가어떤지궁금해요!!
Kihu 2018-03-06 (화) 03:32 6 Years ago Address
윤곽수술 고민중인데 엄청 자세히 써주셧네요 감사합니당 !!
suj**** 2018-03-07 (수) 08:46 6 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
lovol 2018-03-09 (금) 00:46 6 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다!ㅠㅠ 계속 고민 중인데 도움이 되네요...!! 회복 잘되시길 바랍니다ㅎㅎㅎ
endend1 2018-03-29 (목) 22:49 6 Years ago Address
저도 고민중인데 케어방법 엄청 자세하게 써주셔서 감사해요!
감자탕수제비 2018-05-09 (수) 22:21 6 Years ago Address
림프마사지 어떻게 하셨나요.?
지워ㅣ니ㅣㄴ 2018-05-17 (목) 01:26 6 Years ago Address
세세한 후기 감사해로!
라인요 2018-06-30 (토) 17:16 6 Years ago Address
턱 라인 만족하시나요? 보통 인형라인으로해주시나요?
턱 감각이상 등 통증은 없으시나요?
식걸빵 2018-07-02 (월) 21:06 6 Years ago Address
세세한 후기감사합니다 도움될꺼같아요!!
별쥬뷰 2018-09-23 (일) 22:16 5 Years ago Address
관리법 마니 배우고 가요ㅎㅎ
나나바나나 2020-01-11 (토) 01:59 4 Years ago Address
지금 어떤지 후기 알고싶네요ㅠㅜ
성형성공하고픈 2020-02-24 (월) 01:17 4 Years ago Address
전 수술당일
다음날 원장님 보지도 못했는데ㅡㅡ
초지히 2020-06-02 (화) 22:40 4 Years ago Address
브라운은 성형후기 찾아보면 원장님이 수술끝나고 들럿다고 하시는 분이랑 뵙지도 못했다고 하시는 분들 나뉘는거 같아요..브라운이 수술하신분들 후기가 좋아서 혹하는데 원장님 상담이 너무 아쉬웠어서 고민이여요 ㅜㅜ
하나룽 2020-11-08 (일) 02:42 3 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 브라운 고민됏는데 후기감사해요ㅠㅠ
광대소세지 2022-12-14 (수) 16:09 1 Years ago Address
브라운 사후 관리 어떤가요 안 좋다는 얘가가 있어서..
Prev  Next  List