like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Nerve block gliomuscular reduction surgery

으악7.7 2008-06-25 (수) 07:39 16 Years ago 5385
I had non-incisional mass reduction surgery in Seomyeon, Busan two days ago . Originally I was going to do it in Seoul, but it was far away, I did n't do sleep anesthesia and was under local anesthesia, but my jaw muscles were very sore. ..I don't want to have plastic surgery until it hurts like this. I just shed tears..I was very upset. They told me I couldn't stand it.. If this was the case, I would have just gotten botox and regretted it.. Now my face looks like a round face.. I can't open my mouth well.. I have to go to work in 5 days... I want Botox to be much better. .Yes. I heard that the effect is most noticeable on the 3rd month... Then until then, the swelling continues to go away with a bigger face than usual.. On the homepage of each hospital, there is not much swelling and the effect is good... I mean, I'm worried. I don't think it's as effective as getting botox while it's only painful..

Comment 3
rmaekf95 2016-10-26 (수) 01:14 8 Years ago Address
The swelling lasted longer than I thought...I took off the mask after about 2 weeks. Did it just get to the point where I slept at night? In about a month, I'll have some tea!
심부볼제거후회 2017-09-16 (토) 10:40 7 Years ago Address
I looked at the date and it was in 2008. I did it around 2012 or 13, so it's my 4th year. At that time, after the muscle reduction surgery, the swelling went down completely for about a week, but now I am regretting it. How are you?? I'm really happy if you're okay.
오고리 2022-08-23 (화) 02:20 2 Years ago Address
How long has the swelling gone?
Prev  Next  List