like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽]

V-line contour injection lumping

tab**** 2017-06-28 (수) 10:06 7 Years ago 3603
I have always been concerned about the sagging cheeks around my mouth. Ever since I was little, they were slightly bulging, as if I had bitten into a piece of candy. It was cute at the time, but as I got older, it became the cause of the sagging. So I sometimes got fat-dissolving injections, but the dermatologist in Seomyeon that I went to this time had already doubled the treatment. I've had lifting and fat-dissolving injections three times before, but this time I had the procedure done on the recommendation that contouring injections would be a good idea... I injected three injections on both sides of the bulging area on the weak side, but each time I injected the area, it became puffy, so right after the injection, I got the treatment. I had three lumps on each side, swollen enough to require a mask, and the area was heavy so it felt like my cheeks were drooping down. They said it would go away in a day, so that day passed, but it seemed to have subsided a little the next day, but a week later it was no longer there. There is no change and the reviews say that the effect will take 2-3 weeks, but the swelling will only take a day, but when I touch it, I can feel the lump in my hand and the bulge has not subsided, so I am worried that my cheeks look saggy. I visited the hospital after a week, and I was more anxious because the doctor seemed to be a bit evasive. Fortunately, he said he would give me a radiofrequency treatment, so I got it. At the time, it seemed a little softer, but as time passed, it was the same. That was two days ago, and I went back to the hospital today. I'm going to... I'm very anxious about what I'll do if it doesn't subside for the past few days... There are very few cases of side effects from V-line contour injections on the Internet, so I found this place while searching for a long time and signed up... Stories from people who have had similar experiences. I want to know, and since I signed up now, I think I should upload my experience so that others can refer to it.

Comment 1
준혀니 2017-06-28 (수) 15:28 7 Years ago Address
My friend did it and it really made a difference. I was honestly jealous of her ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List