Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Clowns are weird...

sweetbox01 2016-12-09 (금) 19:24 7 Years ago 3067
It's been about a year since I had the fixed surgery, and every time I chew, the right cheekbone hurts. If you press the right cheekbone with your hand and chew it, it's okay. Is there anyone like this? I thought it wasn't fixed well, so I took pictures of all the cities, but they said that the bones were attached better than the ones on the left. Giving it to you... I don't think you're doing it recklessly. I don't know the cause even if I take a picture of the city, and the doctor thinks my mind is strange.. It's really frustrating and depressing. Every time I chew, I get the feeling that my cheekbones are stimulated.. What is it for?

Comment 5
aljaij3oij… 2016-12-10 (토) 02:59 7 Years ago Address
There are many people who are clowns. However, if there is no problem on CT, the cause of the problem is unknown. There are a lot of people who say that sometimes it stings and throbs.
헤모글로빈 2016-12-11 (일) 03:06 7 Years ago Address
Cheekbone surgery is said to affect the temporomandibular joint. Since the masticatory muscle is connected to the temple, why not take a test at the temporomandibular joint hospital?
비비고왕교자 2016-12-21 (수) 03:19 7 Years ago Address
now i do I made a reservation for the hospital, but it's the end of the year, so I can't quickly check if there are many people receiving counseling. Right now, my right cheekbone only throbs when I open my mouth or chew food, and it feels like some kind of muscle pain.
만비 2017-01-09 (월) 20:26 7 Years ago Address
Go to another hospital or a large hospital and ask.
원래대 2017-06-17 (토) 07:36 7 Years ago Address
There are many people who have such side effects.
Prev  Next  List