Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

This is a review after a month and a half of facial contouring~~

초록이야 2016-09-20 (화) 18:47 8 Years ago 6203
After contouring the face, the swelling doesn't seem to go away on the second day, and it's hot, so I don't have anything to do, so I was curious about how other people were doing on the second day. First of all, I had surgery on the last day of July, and it 's been about a month and a half now . A week after the surgery, most of the swelling went down and I was pretty, so I was excited and just walked around like before the surgery. I went to Everland and bumped my chin to a friend and took a CT scan. I was anxious because my face was pressed while I was getting a massage . Fortunately, he asked for it, so I didn't have to worry about yawning after that, and I've been eating and drinking all the beef and pork belly wine I've been wanting to eat!! (I haven't eaten black pigs yet!) I didn't know that being able to chew could be this happy... If you are reading this and are less than a week after surgery, please be patient!! Haha Time is running out. It is said that both sides of the front jaw bone are deeply embedded as if they were stabbed with a finger. That's the part that is fixed when the jaw bone is cut. During surgery, he said he would decide whether to do it sideways or just fix it there, but he fixed it there. There are times when I fall on my front chin rather than my phone while lying down, but looking at it, it seems that the front chin is fixed well. Gurigo, I tend to have a 45 degree cheekbone in the front cheekbone, but the side cheekbone doesn't completely fall in line with the temple, but it has changed to a shape that falls almost straight. I said that the temples are more prominent than other people, so maybe that's the case. No complaints! I was asked to leave the 45 degree natural on purpose. The goal of my surgery was to naturally shape the face. So, the 45 degree cheekbones are pretty and to some extent , I'm satisfied with it . It's because I don't have a lot of cheekbones and facial fat, but all the rest were gone, but when I did a CT scan before the surgery, only the front cheekbones were still there. That's why I thought the front clown was originally there, but it's all about age. (Shock haha) Even the front cheekbones are said to be the best area for engraftment.. After surgery, the fat grafted area swells more. I was consulted on whether to do liposuction of the cheeks or Accu together, but the doctor said that I should think about what to do after the surgery in 2-3 months, so I only did 3 types of contours. I didn't like it... And my front cheek muscles are more developed than other people, so it sticks out more when I smile than other people! (This was told by another director of the hospital where I had surgery) Anyway ㅠㅠ So, in the second week of September, contour injections were given to the front cheekbones. I think 0.5cc was added. I don't know if it's right, even if the swelling goes away, it 'll be similar. It 's throbbing . It's been since the surgery. It's nothing to worry about. like this? And my front jaw is still uncomfortable, and it's getting better. It hurts even if I accidentally bit my lower lip. I think it's because I pinched the gums on the inside of my front chin. And when I touch the left jaw line, there is a sore spot. Well, it's not that it's annoying, it's just that I think it's because of surgery?? I don't like Agra before, but when I close my mouth after surgery, wrinkles like a walnut bite on my front chin are not serious, it's annoying to me ㅠㅠ This is the only complaint I have!!!! It's called a wound on the inside, so I don't know that it disappears over time ㅠㅠ Please go away and I still feel like I'm bleeding when I ride something like an upside down ride on an amusement ride. I did not think that it would be the same as before the surgery because I had the bone-scissing operation . Oh, and after the surgery, I found out that I had protruding gums. I didn't know when I had a cheekbone and a square jaw, but it disappears, so my mouth looks a little out of my mouth. I've tried it, I hope this clears up your questions!

Comment 6
다가바아마 2016-09-22 (목) 16:02 8 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

초록이야 Writer 2016-10-04 (화) 06:59 7 Years ago Address
[@다가바아마] 저는 열흘정더 지나니깐 광대붓기는 다빠졌었어요
턱붓기가 제일 오래갔어요!
지나가는비 2016-09-24 (토) 21:22 8 Years ago Address
수술 잘 되셨다니 다행이네요~
마리오마리오 2016-10-01 (토) 08:19 7 Years ago Address
비용정보좀 받을수이쓸까여

초록이야 Writer 2016-10-04 (화) 06:59 7 Years ago Address
[@마리오마리오]  900만원정도였어요~