List
[Face]

A person in his 30s who got facial contouring done with his own money..★

레몬라임맛 2024-03-12 (화) 09:46 3 Months ago 3012
Dr.
곽인수
Hospital
오늘성형외과의원

♥ A real review of 2 types of facial contouring (cheekbones + chin tip), not an advertisement that I bought with my own money. Contouring surgery that I thought about for 10 years! I'm finally in my 30s. I got secret cheekbone + one-cut chin surgery at a plastic surgery clinic today, and I'm going to write a review like a diary. First of all, the thing I was most dissatisfied with about my face was that my cheekbones were large, my mid-face was long, and my face was long, so no matter what surgery I had, my face was ambiguous + I had a very strong impression, so no matter how hard I tried, it was difficult to have a soft impression, and even with natural surgery, it felt like I had plastic surgery. I got this at a late age, but I wanted to improve my complex even at the risk of sagging, so I got the surgery. The photo is a bit funny, but ♥ it's been less than 24 hours since the surgery haha. Oh, and what impressed me was the blood test before contouring, and the staff who drew my blood. “Ugh.. will the injection hurt..” I said, “There is no injection in the world that doesn’t hurt~ It might sound T-like, but please be patient~~” and he naturally joked around with me, so it turned out to be true. I’m saying that it helped me relax a bit.. I wrote it in the review. I wanted to look at the name tag and memorize the name, but I was grateful to the teacher whose name I couldn't remember haha. Anyway, when I go back and think about the consultation, the counseling director was moderately friendly and the director's consultation was impressive. I went to a total of 3 consultations, including today, ▶ Hospital A. If you have a long face and want to shape the chin, the square jaw needs to be cut along the line, so they recommend 3 types of contour, and it can make your face very small. ▶ Hospital B also recommends 3 types of contour, but 2 types are possible if you want. They said it would be good to reduce the philtrum as well + cheekbones. ▶Today, Dr. Kwak In- soo emphasizes that a lot can be put in the cheekbones, but the upper gum bone under the nose protrudes, the central part is long, and the width is not wide compared to the vertical length, so a lot can be put in the side cheekbones according to CT. It can make the face look longer , so let's put it in appropriately and put it at 45 degrees I made a reservation because I had complete confidence in the detailed consultation I received while watching it. I will write about the consultation at AB Hospital in detail later when I have the opportunity! The directors here weren’t bad either! It just didn't make sense to me!! Anyway... I was nervous before the anesthesia, but the director held my hand and the doctors in the operating room talked to me once in a while because I was so nervous, and comforted me(?) by saying that it would be over after I slept, so it was over after I slept... When I get general anesthesia, the sore throat and thirst are very severe. Luckily, I didn't have anything like that. I'm a lucky girl★ haha. I'm swollen right now, but it feels like my cheekbones have shrunk and the tip of my chin has gotten completely shorter ㅡㅡ I hope the swelling goes down quickly. I think I look cute in my own way ^^ I heard it'll swell even more tomorrow... Round and round, end of diary of day 1 of surgery. -* (Oh, just because it’s a diary, I don’t have the confidence to write it every day.. hehe)

Comment 8
히양히 2024-03-12 (화) 16:56 3 Months ago Address
I'm looking forward to it after the swelling goes down. Thank you for your hard work.
Indigoblue… 2024-03-15 (금) 11:59 3 Months ago Address
Thank you for your hard work, I look forward to seeing the swelling go down.
또힝이 2024-03-17 (일) 23:53 3 Months ago Address
Wow, thank you for your hard work!!! I’m looking forward to it!
예뻐지고시퍼효 2024-03-27 (수) 08:18 3 Months ago Address
Thank you for your trouble ㅠㅠ
milteaha 2024-04-08 (월) 09:31 2 Months ago Address
I think it will look pretty when the swelling goes down.
blos2om 2024-05-05 (일) 20:45 1 Months ago Address
I came in as if I was entranced when they told me that I had worked hard to get there haha. I'm glad the surgery was completed successfully!!
아라오디오 2024-06-05 (수) 01:45 30 Days ago Address
이뻐!!!
브로커가라 2024-06-28 (금) 01:43 7 Days ago Address
후기 기라려 본다 예사야
List