List
[Philtrum]

Review of medial philtrum reduction

소뚱 2022-05-30 (월) 14:15 2 Years ago 2765
Dr.
정태광
Hospital
마노성형외과의원

I did it because I felt like my philtrum was a bit long, and I am very satisfied after doing it. I showed the before and after pictures to my friends and they said it went well, so I was very satisfied. I was worried because I didn't make a reservation when I had the consultation, but the director's schedule was free, so luckily I got a same-day consultation!! When I received the consultation , I was told that since the depth of the philtrum was good, it would be better to just reduce it without doing a separate concavity, so I only did the reduction!! In particular , I gained confidence in the fact that I felt more professional when talking with the director than when consulting somewhere else ! I think the surgery took a little over an hour from preparation to completion, but it was done so quickly that I felt relieved.. Because I'm Korean... I have an impatient personality. Since it was done under sedation, I took a deep breath, but when I opened my eyes, it was done. The stitches were 5 after the surgery. I removed it when it was about a day old and was fortunate that the scar was smaller than expected, but the director said it would get better if I applied it more consistently, so I am applying scar ointment and regenerative ointment regularly! He said that if the scar is severe, I can receive a scar laser at the doctor's discretion. But I don't think I need to have it because I don't have any scars just by looking at it. I think it's really important that you look at me like this after the surgery. Even hospitals that say they don’t know They say it's a lot more than I thought. Fortunately, the aftercare was thorough, so I felt reassured, and the best part was that the surgeon who performed the surgery personally inspected it in detail as each progress progressed!!

Comment 14
호롤롤로찡끗 2022-05-30 (월) 14:23 2 Years ago Address
Since the philtrum is getting smaller, the face also looks smaller!

소뚱 Writer 2022-05-30 (월) 14:41 2 Years ago Address
[@HorolloloJinkkeut] That’s right haha ​​It feels like killing two birds with one stone!!
은하수미리내 2022-05-30 (월) 15:07 2 Years ago Address
Oh oh oh I wanted to do this too

소뚱 Writer 2022-05-31 (화) 15:03 2 Years ago Address
[@Eunhasumirinae] Oh really?? I recommend doing it!! Totally satisfied!
설리진리 2022-05-30 (월) 15:22 2 Years ago Address
How about it? There are no stitches… ???

소뚱 Writer 2022-05-31 (화) 15:04 2 Years ago Address
[@Sullijinri] There are stitches, but they are not neat enough to be a problem in everyday life!! I solved it in about 5 days!
뽀로리이이이야 2022-05-31 (화) 01:50 2 Years ago Address
Oh pretty

소뚱 Writer 2022-05-31 (화) 15:04 2 Years ago Address
[@Pororiiiiya] Thank you!! lol
커캐캬카러러 2022-06-01 (수) 08:07 2 Years ago Address
Philtrum reduction surgery!!

소뚱 Writer 2022-06-02 (목) 08:56 2 Years ago Address
[@Kerkaekkyakarrer] That’s right, the crowd is reduced!! lol
s뚱이 2022-06-13 (월) 09:29 2 Years ago Address
I was most worried about the scar, but it turned out beautifully.
인중집착중 2022-08-08 (월) 03:34 1 Years ago Address
It's pretty!
빈츠츠츠 2022-11-04 (금) 15:44 1 Years ago Address
It worked out great!! It's so pretty
킴스카이 2023-04-18 (화) 12:07 1 Years ago Address
It's really natural and there are almost no scars.
List