Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

List
[3 type of Contour]

Gummy Smile Protruding Mouth Double Jaw Surgery Review of the 3rd week of improved facial contour with 3 types!

캐프리콘 2024-02-12 (월) 20:04 4 Months ago 2074
Dr.
신희진
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1800 만원
Days
21 days

I consulted with many hospitals, but the only hospital that could accommodate all my needs was Iyu Oral Clinic. I gained a lot of trust when I saw Dr. Shin Hee-jin, who carefully examined my face from the first consultation. Ever since I was young, I have been taught to cover my mouth when smiling. I didn't like my profile because of my protruding mouth, which looked like a duck's bill... haha. So, I wanted to improve my gummy smile and protruding mouth, so I got double jaw contouring surgery. Three weeks have already passed! Since last week, I have been adjusting my occlusion with a rubber band after removing the wafer. I am glad that it is much easier to speak after removing the wafer. There is still some swelling, but it is already noticeable in the photos taken with the rear camera, as the asymmetry has been improved and the protruding mouth has disappeared after the orthognathic contouring surgery. I'm not afraid to take pictures hahaha I like that the mouth fits well even from the side view~~^3^
Written by
App
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 83)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
Gummy Smile Protruding Mouth Double Jaw Surgery Review of the 3rd week of improved facial contour with 3 types!'s Reviews More (10/83)

Comment 3
헤이주 2024-02-13 (화) 22:12 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

캐프리콘 Writer 2024-02-14 (수) 08:32 4 Months ago Address
I felt sensation in the roof of my mouth right after the surgery! It's been about a month and I don't think there's any place where I don't feel the sensation.
DDDWWW 2024-02-15 (목) 13:45 4 Months ago Address
Wow, it's amazing, my mouth fell in love.
List