Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

List
[Face]

A review of cheekbone reduction that was finally achieved after 5 years of thinking and putting in effort.

루핑핑판 2023-11-04 (토) 06:10 7 Months ago 3403
Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
750 만원
Days
61 days

Since I was a child, I always took pictures, whether it was a selfie or something, so I was very stressed about my face shape. I have a round face and my cheekbones and jaw line are prominent. So, I have been thinking about facial contouring surgery for over 5 years. .. I searched hard, looked around, compared famous places, and in the end, I trusted Dr. Jaehyun Kwon of Soda Plastic Surgery Clinic. He was so gentle and kind during my consultation. ㅠㅠ In fact, I was really scared before I decided to have the surgery because I thought it was such a big surgery. But after consulting with the director, I really believed in him and felt reassured. Also, I originally told him that I wanted to have a square jaw, but he calmed me down by saying that I look pretty enough and that I don't need to worry about my chin. I have a complex about myself. I was really touched because he spoke so well of what I had in mind. He didn't over-treat me and just pinpointed and organized only the parts I needed right now. I especially liked that part. So, on the day I received the consultation, I decided to get from Dr. Jaehyun Kwon, and now it's been 2 months since the surgery went well! At first, for about a month after surgery, I had trouble opening my mouth and eating food, so I mainly ate soft foods. As the director said, even though it was difficult, I continued to stretch my face and practice opening my mouth wide, and now I think my mouth is almost back to its original size. I managed the swelling with a high-frequency massage at the hospital, and I diligently applied cold and warm compresses at home as instructed, and the swelling went down faster than I expected . It fell out!!! She said that about half of the swelling is still gone, but I'm actually really satisfied right now. It feels good to think that the swelling will go down and I'll look prettier in the next few months, and I feel like I was worrying for no reason.
Written by
App

Comment 10
듈듈 2023-11-06 (월) 15:09 7 Months ago Address
우왕
셀카찍고싶다 2023-11-07 (화) 00:25 7 Months ago Address
잘됐다
라일라이락 2023-11-08 (수) 15:38 7 Months ago Address
잘됐오!!
메롱스타킹 2023-11-11 (토) 21:08 7 Months ago Address
전도 예쁘신데 후도 엄청 예쁘시네용
promiseter… 2023-11-11 (토) 22:03 7 Months ago Address