Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

List
[3 type of Contour]

Improvement of short chin and sagging cheeks with only cheekbone filler in front of the chin

이쁘게요 2023-07-31 (월) 13:55 10 Months ago 2182
Dr.
안성환
Hospital
연세라인의원
Price
160 만원
Days
15 days

When I urgently posted on the bulletin board that I was going to Korea for plastic surgery in the United States, I am grateful for the help, so I am leaving a review. Originally, I was worried about a short chin and a low nose, but after nose surgery, I was told that my mouth would look less protruding, so I made an appointment. I went to see it, and I am very satisfied with the result. Even so, I had nasal valve expansion laser surgery a few years ago, and I was really worried because rhinitis could get worse with rhinoplasty. The side effects of rhinoplasty are very severe. Director Ahn said that if you go to the wrong plastic surgery clinic, they will tell you to have cheekbones, but he said that touching the bones is dangerous and that an attractive impression is important----... He told me to get a filler on the front of the cheekbones and the chin tip, so I was puzzled at first, but Botox and filler lifting are not so good. He used expensive medicine and was famous, so at the recommendation of my mother, I canceled my nose surgery reservation at another hospital and received the treatment. Easyderm cut each wound in small pieces and applied it, so I washed my face right away and there was no inconvenience in my life. I went out two days after Sushun, and my friends and even my relatives said that I became prettier as I grew up. I don't know where everyone has changed, but they say it's really pretty.

Comment 5
연블리야 2023-07-31 (월) 13:55 10 Months ago Address
콧대 자연스럽당 ㅎㅎ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
혀니사랑이 2023-07-31 (월) 14:12 10 Months ago Address
진짜 예뻐짐..
대남후 2023-07-31 (월) 14:27 10 Months ago Address
우아 진짜 예뻐졌다..
LHT 2023-08-12 (토) 12:40 10 Months ago Address
이쁘다!! 혹시 몇cc넣었어?
아니지 2023-08-24 (목) 22:56 10 Months ago Address